Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Writers United

Back to Guilds

A place for any and all writers to share their brilliance. 

Tags: writing, literature, fantasy, horror, roleplay 

Reply Roleplays
Wow, first roleplay! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heart Of Ash

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:35 pm
So, since I'm new here, I don't really know what to start with...I'm surprised that there isn't at least ten roleplays here. Most guilds are filled with roleplay after roleplay, so it's wierd and nice at the same time. Nice that people have more fun with other things, I guess.

(No romance please :3)

User Image

Heather walked into the auditorium. She was late, so her enterance was very noticable. She tried to make her way to a seat quickly before atracting too much attention. The seat, when she sat down, made loud sqeaking. People were starting to look at her funny, so she tried to remain perfectly still to prevent the noise from echoing again. None of her friends were around, since the assembly was for new students. It was a quick assembly, just the basics of the school, rules, lunch hours, and so on. When it was over, I tried to hurry up the ramp leading out of the auditorium, but there was someone sort of blocking the way.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:58 pm
The one person whom I was most dreading to see, Eric Foster. He hovered over me as if he was a dark gloomy shadow of despair. The end of his mouth lifted as if he was mocking my expression. "Wow, Your looked overwhelmed to see me." my attempt not to be unnoticed was a complete and utter fail. If only I stayed home and ditched the assembly, this would of never happened.

>>> sorry its been awhile since i've written anything.  

enchanting_queen

My-Demonic-Daydreams

Liberal Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:55 pm
User Image
ℐℯɳɳɑ ℰɣɑɴℊℯℓɩɲℯ ʛɾɑcℯ

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•`•.¸¸.••´´¯``••

After the assembly Jenna sighed quietly and stood up. The girl was probably an odd sight. She was really pale, had blonde hair that was nearly white, and red eyes. A lot of her friends joked that she looked like a vampire, but she didn't care. She loved vampires, she just thought they were awesome and she wasn't thinking about the Twilight vampires. She picked up her blood red and black messenger bag and slung it over one shoulder. She clutched her notebook close against her chest before making her way out of the auditorium.

She kept her head down, not meeting anyone's gaze. Why did it feel like everyone was staring at her? She shook her head and tried to forget the feeling was even there. She'd been the 'new girl' plenty of times but it never got any easier. She clutched the book tighter against her chest and tried to keep walking ahead. As she was passing a group of students who'd been at the school for a while, one of them tripped her and she fell forward.

When she fell she turned sideways and she let out a whimper of pain as her shoulder made contact with the cold floor. She heard a peal of laughter rush through the students in the hall as Jenna felt tears try to push out of her eyes. She blinked the back and sat up. Just her luck that when she fell her bag had opened and spilled it's contents across the floor. As she reached out to grab one of her books the very same girl kicked it out of her reach.

Jenna just crawled forward to grab it and shove it back into her bag. She hated how these people pushed her around and she hadn't even been there very long! She sighed as she gathered a bunch of her bright multicolored ink pens off the floor.
I could use some help, She thought but knew she probably wouldn't get it.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:44 pm
x-Angelic_Dreams-x

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
It was hurtful to see the way that blonde girl was tripped. I remember being the new kid. After all I was new again today.It was no fun. I had a reputation to uphold but I couldn't just allow these things to happen to the poor girl. When Dess, having followed me here,walked away after tripping her, I scooted the book over to the girl and said, "Be careful around here. There are a lot of b*****s around here." I had my hands placed on my hips as the girl looked up at me. I admit my dress made a lot of girls resent me. My corsette tops and leather or yoga pants with some combat boots definalty made me look good. My red hair was natural, although many people didn't believe me.As my purple eyes. "Might wanna get off the floor or you'll be trampled. I looked towards the gym exit and saw commotion. Drama on the first day what a wonderful thing  

Myde14Niia

Tipsy Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

My-Demonic-Daydreams

Liberal Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:08 am

ℐℯɳɳɑ ℰɣɑɴℊℯℓɩɲℯ ʛɾɑcℯ

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•`•.¸¸.••´´¯``••

Jenna heard what the girl had said to her and nodded meekly. Then she quickly scrambled to pick everything up off the floor before she really was trampled. She shoved everything into her bag and then stood up, gripping the strap to her bag until her knuckles turned even whiter than they already were. Unlike the other schools where she'd gotten a friendly greeting and a warm welcome this school gave her the cold shoulder and she was terrified of the people here. She then hurried to her locker, weaving through the crowd as if it was easy. That was one of the good things about Jenna being so skinny, she could make it through little cracks in the crowd easily. Also, Jenna knew how to make herself smaller which made it even easier to squeeze through any little gaps.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:30 pm
That girl's eyes had been quite strange. Red. I mean purple wasn't exactly natural either but hey, at least they matched my red hair! I walked up the stairs and saw the commotion. Two nerdy looking new kids were being picked on by the typical football team bad a**es. I sighed and pushed my way towards them. "Hey, boys, be nice now." I said. Being new meant I could stick up for the poor nerds. Plus, my outfit was very distracting.
"Hey there girly. You're real pretty, Ya know that?"
"Hey there boy, how about you learn proper grammar." I responded then walked off towards my assigned locker. Today was going to be fantastic. My first class was History. Fun, the most boring class of the day. I grabbed my shoulder bag and threw it's straps on my shoulder. Sighing I walked towards the history hallway.  

Myde14Niia

Tipsy Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

My-Demonic-Daydreams

Liberal Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:34 pm

ℐℯɳɳɑ ℰɣɑɴℊℯℓɩɲℯ ʛɾɑcℯ

Once Jenna had gotten her things she quickly went off to her next class in hopes of being early. She did NOT want to be caught in the stampede of the kids getting to class. Thankfully she reached the History class three minutes before the bell. She quickly took a seat, took out a notebook and one of her ink pens. This one was a deep, blood red. Her notebook was pure black except for a small blank, white box. Jenna wrote her name in neat cursive in the box before opening up the notebook and putting her name, date, period and subject.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:11 pm
I arrived at the History class and noticed the girl with red eyes and blone hair. I decided what the hell. Why not make friends. I sat down next to her and pulled out my notebook casually. Notes were a given for this class, why not get prepared. The bell rang signaling the beginning of passing period. Students would soon filter into the room and fill it up.

"Well, looks like we have a class together. I'm Disoma. You can call me Di." I extended a hand towards here. Awaiting here response.  

Myde14Niia

Tipsy Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

My-Demonic-Daydreams

Liberal Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:58 pm

ℐℯɳɳɑ ℰɣɑɴℊℯℓɩɲℯ ʛɾɑcℯ

Jenna jumped hearing the girl's voice next to her. She looked over and a small smile appeared on her lips. She shook the girls hand and said. "Pleasure to meet you, I'm Jenna." She replied, the soft smile still on her face.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:25 pm
I smiled back at the girl and released her hand. One friend. A girl friend. Maybe it wouldn't be a bad year after all. I started doodling on my notebook and class began. As the teacher droned on about how a new year meant new rules and that there were new students in the midst of them all. I waited for him to mention that we would all have to introduce ourselves. Sure enough he did. As he went around the room I listened to introductions. My turn came up.
"Ah next up, Disoma." He didn't bother with my last name, it was as strange as my first name.
I stood. "Hey, I'm Disoma. I'm new obviously and I like to play tennis. I read a lot. I'm from East Lansling Michigan. That's it." I responded.  

Myde14Niia

Tipsy Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sei Naka

Shirtless Vampire

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:28 am
User Image
I burst into the History classroom and the teacher stared at me. "Uh, sorry...I-I slept in by accidednt and..." Looking down I felt the other student's laughing at me in their heads. I wasn't physcic but I was pretty close to it. "I'm Seion Miuki uhm..." I knew it, I'm such an idiot for trying to get more sleep! "All right, you missed your introduction for today so just sit down." I sighed, releived. I sat in a random seat and noticed the girl next to me was as pale as me. She had blond hair and red eyes. Interesting but I can tell she had been the new kid more than a few times and she has been bullied before. I smiled at her and took my stuff out of my small sling over bag and looked for my sharpies.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:47 am
I watched as a girl burst into the classroom. She was pretty girl but she was kind of frantic. She sat down next to Jenna and I was tempted to reach across and greet her.Instead I focused on how class was going. The teacher had started going over the outline for the year. I groaned internally and sunk down slightly in my chair as I began doodling little flowers, crowns and logo's onto the front of my notebook. I noticed a nerdy looking guy taking notes. Oh, the poor guy would have some trouble this year. Maybe this year I could be nice to the people that others were normally cruel to. I had already started with Jenna hadn't I?  

Myde14Niia

Tipsy Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sei Naka

Shirtless Vampire

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:15 pm
User Image
I looked over the table of the red eyed girl and saw a girl next to her doodiling. "ahem..." I cleared my throught only loud enough for a few people to hear, including the girl drawing. I fliped open my scketch book and flashed a small picture of an anime girl, one of my best in a wile. I put the book away and smiled. The bell rang and I ran out to find my next class.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:48 pm
I heard the girl clear her throat and looked up in time to see her flash a picture of an anime girl. A very good drawing I might. Add. When the bell rang I ran after her and made a grab for her shoulder to alert her to my presence and that I was trying to talk to her. "That's a really good drawing Seion." I walked next to her and figured if I was going to Math, maybe I'd have a lucky streak and this girl would be in my next class. Being new was definatly not fun, but being friendly made it much easier. "I'm Disoma by the way."  

Myde14Niia

Tipsy Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sei Naka

Shirtless Vampire

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:45 pm
User Image
I looked at her and smiled. "Hi, what class are you going to, I have math...I hate math, but sometimes it's kinda fun!" I said smiling in a way most people thought I woudn't. Though my eyes showed a long history of pain and sadness, including the simple happy times with mostly family only.

Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff