Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-1x1] Dystopia (now open)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:12 pm
User ImageIn a year far past the twenty-first century, morals and laws have become ancient and so long gone. Drugs, sex, and crime become the ultimate norm. Promiscuity, materialism, and beauty were all on the minds of the normal people. Those who embraced morals... well, they've become hard to find and were dwindling in numbers. The Morals have become criminals only because they are against corruption, and anyone who finds them and turns them in would get whatever he or she desired.

Two brothers, Gasper and Raki Dalmatian, were among the rare Morals. The rest of their family had been captured by some thugs, turned in to the government, and killed as society tried to purge the world of the ancient law. They would now live in one of the abandoned houses that happens to be so broken down that the only good place to stay in was the basement. It was there they spent their lives.

But all of a sudden, Gasper suddenly changed. Once a loving and protective brother, he soon became an a******s. He quickly became addicted to drugs and alcohol, and more often than not he would bring home one of those aweful magazines that he had once hated so much. Now he began to hate morals, and he would always take out his hatred, verbally yet sometimes physically, on the defenseless and rather quiet Raki.

Little Raki would take every insult with the utmost patience. He often carried the hope that one day his brother would return to the morals and cease the abuse. Having seen the sudden change and how scary his older brother had become, Raki vowed he would never end up the same way. To be sure he never would, he would pray and ask their deceased family for strength, something his brother had let go of so long ago.

One day, finding himself broke and craving something that could not be named, Gasper did what would have been most despicable in their parents and grandfather's eyes: begin selling his own little brother for money.

Now enter ~X~. He actually happened to be the one who introduced Gasper to drugs and his closest 'homey'. He was also the first person Raki was sold to. ~X~ was usually quite cruel, but after seeing the little Moral something seemed to change in him. He did not know why, or how, but he began to question his lifestyle. Those feelings of regret and guilt only amplified even after he was finished with the kid.

For the first time since corruption dominated the world, someone is actually considering morals.

♣ Please be active
♣ No text talk, since the decoding is annoying
♣ PG-13 stuff only
♣ Minimize swearing
♣ No god-moding... on purpose that is
♣ If you're interested, please PM a profile

Character Skeleton

[b][u]Moral Code[/u][/b]: (username)
[b][u]Number[/u][/b]: (Name)
[b][u]I'm this old[/u][/b]: (14+)
[b][u]In a relationship, I'd be[/u][/b]: (USS)
[b][u]I'd say[/u][/b]: (Personality and History)
[b][u]You see me[/u][/b]:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:24 pm
Servant List

Moral Code: Crazy_Tomboy313
Number: Raki Dalmatian
I'm this old: 14
In a relationship, I'd be: Uke
I'd say: My brother and I used to only care about each other, and we had liked it that way. But even in a world like this we needed money to survive, so Nii-chan got a job. As for me, I was told I couldn't really handle that kind of world, so I usually stayed at home doing chores and such. It was a pretty nice life until my Nii-chan never came home. Now, an Immoral always enters the house, and I have to say I'm not quite happy about that. But there's not much I can do except hope he leaves so Nii-chan can come back.
You see me:User Image  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers