Welcome to Gaia! ::

~~Geek Haven~~

Back to Guilds

Roleplaying, conversations, a comic book and anime geek paradise! 

Tags: Roleplay, Anime, Random, Comics, Geek 

Reply Island of Misfits
Island X

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SkeletonFiesta
Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:37 pm
Island Tree. The island filled with the dangerous unstables. No boats are permitted here either.

User Image
In the heart of the island: User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:47 am
Anouk

Anouk was just chillin, not really doing a whole lot of late. Currently, her life revolved around staying in contact with Minnie and not exploding the whole island to bits. Ah, sweet bliss.

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

Shadow Naru

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:08 pm
User ImageRyuga was walking along the shoreline, deep in thought. 'Wonder what it's like outside this island? If my powers weren't so unstable, I could of found out.' He thought somewhat irritated, causing a 5 foot radius of dead plants around him.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:22 pm
Anouk

Anouk watches a person walking down the shoreline, mildly curious. She hadn't seen a lot of people lately, so she decided now would be a good time to make some friends. She waits until he walks long enough that he would easily spot her and calls out "Hey there."

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

BellxSong

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:42 am
Kid

Kid sat quietly on the shore of the beach, watching tiny silver fish dart around in the shallow water. Her ears twitched and turned one way, listening closely She thought she had heard someone call out, but it could have been to someone else. Glancing around, she realized that it was someone else, not her; she was alone, at least on this part of the beach.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:55 am
User ImageRyuga was to deep in thought to notice that he was called out to, but as he walked along the shoreline. He looked ahead and seen someone in a tree and someone sitting on the beach in the distance. "What brings you two out here?" He asked, standing within view of both.  

Shadow Naru

Friendly Hunter

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:38 pm
Anouk

Anouk couldn't see Kid, so she raised a brow, with a half curious/half amused look she says, "There's only one of me, unless I'm missing something here?"

Island of Misfits

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games