Welcome to Gaia! ::

~~Geek Haven~~

Back to Guilds

Roleplaying, conversations, a comic book and anime geek paradise! 

Tags: Roleplay, Anime, Random, Comics, Geek 

Reply Island of Misfits
Harmonia Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SkeletonFiesta
Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:23 pm
The island of the good and stable. A nice paradise for anyone. Beautiful as can be.

User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:39 pm
Minnie
Minnie was currently shrunk down to a foot high, and was playing with some birds.

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

Kia Sai
Crew

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:45 pm
Ian stared at the cracked and broken sky. Red was oozing from the gaping holes in the clouds... This was how he pictured the world. He blinked, making the illusion go away. The island was peaceful. It was quiet, and happy. He sighed, breathing in the cool fresh air. He liked the island. It made him feel like his illusions weren't just a bad attempt at helping someone. He could do scary illusions too... But he hated seeing people in pain. ((I wonder why...))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:52 pm
Minnie
The birds were startled off by something, so with a sigh, Minnie adjusted her size to 4 feet tall. She felt better being small, like she could hide away from all of her fears. Well, accept being stepped on. She noticed a young man looking up at the sky, and was struck by a bit of curiosity. Not one to ignore her curiosity, Minnie shyly made her way up to him. Tucking her hands behind her back, and unintentionally shrinking two inches, she spoke "Hi!"

((Hmmm...))  

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

Kia Sai
Crew

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:00 pm
Ian jumped. He turned to see a small child walking up to him. He smiled back at her. "Hello." He didn't expect to see anyone else... Idiot... Why wouldn't there be other people here?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:11 pm
Minnie
Well, he seems nice, Minnie thinks, gaining three inches of height. "Sorry if I startled you. There aren't a lot of people on the island, and I was just curious..." She trails off, losing an inch and blushing lightly.

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

Kia Sai
Crew

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:16 pm
"Oh, no dont worry... I just didn't expect anyone to come up so casually." He laughed awkwardly. "I'm Ian." He said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:42 am
Minnie
Seemingly perking up, Minnie beamed, "I'm Minnie~ Nice to meet you Ian!" She rocked on her heels for a second, "Do you know anyone else on Harmonia? I only know one person, now two," She smiles, "And I've kinda been searching for more people... But it's funny, cause you'd think there would be more, right?"

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

Kia Sai
Crew

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:13 pm
Ian shrugged. "Maybe people just like living on the dangerous side."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:08 pm
User Image
ღ ℓuciε Gray

Looking a little nervous was Lucie walking along, she was new and had no idea who any one was. Of course she would grow to love them all, but she was still nervous.

She could see people mingling, but didn't know where she would fit in, so for now, she was just strolling around.  

M i n i R e d S t a r s

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:27 am
Minnie
She giggles, "Maybe your right~ In fact, my sister lives on X, but we still talk." You can tell just by the tone of her voice and expression that she is very fond of her sister.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:51 pm
"X? Does she hurt people?" Ian asked, taking a careful step back.  

Kia Sai
Crew

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:09 pm
Minnie
"Not if she can help it~ In fact, she's mostly only there just in case something happens. I've lived with her for most of my life, just me and her, and I'm still alive, aren't I? No, Anouk is really a good person." Minnie explains quickly. She didn't want anyone to think badly of Anouk.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:16 pm
Ian turned. "I should go." He said quietly. He didn't want to take any chances just in case her sister came back...  

Kia Sai
Crew

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:24 pm
Minnie
"Well... alright... I guess I'll talk to you later, huh?" Minnie replies sadly, shrinking down a few inches. She gives Ian a half-hearted wave, turning to go.

Island of Misfits

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff