Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

opheliaguinevererose

5,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:46 pm
so im almost 18 years old and ive known that i was bi since i was in seventh grade. but i have only told one of my friends because she guessed it. how did you ladies come out and tell all of your friends and more importantly,your family? im want to tell my friends before the end of my senior year but i dont know how.i think some of them might know or have guessed it,but no one has asked me about it yet. help? i will love you forever if you can help me...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:01 pm
Hey, Im Ashley and I am 16 years old. Im Bi too. All my friends know about it. It was hard telling some of them, because I thought they would be weirded out of me and wouldn't want to be friends anymore. When it comes to friends, if they are truly your friend, they will accept you for who you are, if they don't, they aren't truly your friend. No one needs a friend who judges you, you just don't need them. Now family is alittle different. My mom and stepdad know about me, they accepted me. My mom guessed it, and asked me about it, and I told her about my girlfriend. I basically told her that I really had feelings for this girl and that I really love her. I also told her that I am serious about our relationship and she totally understood. She doesn't really agree with it, but she accepts me for me. She told me, it doesn't matter what you are, i don't care, I will always love you. I was really scared and stressed out about the whole thing of telling people, but in the end Im really glad I opened up and told, it made life alot easier. I really hope you found this helpful. I wish you luck, Hun. And remember everything is going to be ok smile  

ashley16220

les/bi paradise

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff