Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!
GAIA's Second Anniversary Ball this Friday, February 18th Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:52 pm
User Image
Click the Header Image to be directly transported to the Ball Location

This thread will be for those intending to go to the Ball tomorrow. Here you can chat and even trade clothing and ideas and maybe even find a hot date in preparation for the glamorous event tomorrow. For those who remember last years Ball, everyone dressed to impress including Lanzer who was decked out in his full canary yellow pimpin outfit., ^.^ And with hostesses like the Von Helson twins, image will be on call tomorrow. Let's all enjoy fashion tonight and all this weekend while we prepare for the opening of the Von Helson Mansion in Durem. If you have a date already for the Ball you can meet them here also before heading out to Durem tomorrow about noon time I think. We can even meet back here if you decide to return to the Guild to locate a missing pal.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Last year the Ball was held in the Gambino Mansion on the Isle de Gambino, and party hats and blowers were found in everyone's inventory when entering the Mansion. And even NPC characters like Mr. Gambino himself were showing up and handing out gold and t-shirts. It was a fun night and everyone was excited to be running around gathering things and partying. Hopefully this year it will be error free. We can only hope. But one thing we can look forward too should be spending time with friends and loved ones at the Ball. 3nodding

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:01 pm
reserved

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:13 pm
omg Betty-san I knu how much you loooove dressing up! I hope you have fun! blaugh  

+migurushii+

Selene Dendawga

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:29 pm
I wanna dress like Marie...

*cries*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:53 pm
+migurushii+
omg Betty-san I knu how much you loooove dressing up! I hope you have fun! blaugh
Yes I do, but I especially love getting couples pictures.. And what this Anniversary needs is a Artist willing to make Pics of couples going to the Ball. Dating on Gaia especially during Balls is the best.. 4laugh heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Me and Noneuclid last year..

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:58 pm
Selene Dendawga

*cries*
I know spent all night shopping around for ideas on something to put together for the Ball that would somehow look something like the twins style. But you know Gaia doesn't offer outfits like those.. sweatdrop

Oh *huggles migurushii* Thanks again for your sweetness.. Can I call you Chibi, I remember you best on that old SN. ^__^  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:03 pm
~ Anime Betty ~
Selene Dendawga

*cries*
I know spent all night shopping around for ideas on something to put together for the Ball that would somehow look something like the twins style. But you know Gaia doesn't offer outfits like those.. sweatdrop

Oh *huggles migurushii* Thanks again for your sweetness.. Can I call you Chibi, I remember you best on that old SN. ^__^

She has like an advanced pimpin outfit. Oh how I want it...oh how I really really want it. But poor Anna's avi didn't come out as nice looking as the picture on the front page. I guess clear doesn't transfer well...

As far as it goes, I don't think I'll be shopping for a dress this time...  

Selene Dendawga

Beloved Lunatic

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:08 pm
Selene Dendawga
~ Anime Betty ~
Selene Dendawga

*cries*

She has like an advanced pimpin outfit. Oh how I want it...oh how I really really want it. But poor Anna's avi didn't come out as nice looking as the picture on the front page. I guess clear doesn't transfer well...

No this year you don't need to wear a gown. But those who do wear a gown can sprouse it up abit. 3nodding I wish they had that furry colar look on a small jacket. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:10 pm
~ Anime Betty ~
Selene Dendawga
~ Anime Betty ~
Selene Dendawga

*cries*

No this year you don't need to wear a gown. But those who do wear a gown can sprouse it up abit. 3nodding I wish they had that furry colar look on a small jacket. 3nodding

I want a sash and some earring to wear...and those damned boots...

crying

And I want those boots in real life too! crying  

Selene Dendawga

Beloved Lunatic

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:25 pm
Selene Dendawga
~ Anime Betty ~
Selene Dendawga
~ Anime Betty ~
Selene Dendawga

*cries*

No this year you don't need to wear a gown. But those who do wear a gown can sprouse it up abit. 3nodding I wish they had that furry colar look on a small jacket. 3nodding

I want a sash and some earring to wear...and those damned boots...

crying

And I want those boots in real life too! crying
I know it is a crime that Gaia makes NPCs wearing earrings and there are none sold for the rest of us out here.. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:28 pm
~ Anime Betty ~
I know it is a crime that Gaia makes NPCs wearing earrings and there are none sold for the rest of us out here.. crying

*nods*

I also want highlights in my hair and things like that. Damn NPCs, you're not even real and I'm so jealous of you all! crying  

Selene Dendawga

Beloved Lunatic

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:31 pm
So Selene are you going with Angel Hikari to the Ball? surprised This year I'm unfortunately single. So I will be going with my Brother Gambit. Unless someone else who I might be interested in asks me.. ninja whee heart

But he must be dressed really hot.. That is the big must!! wink  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:31 pm
Im Planning On Going ^^
However I doubt Bones can be on, So i wont have a date. crying But I shall have fun anyway!  

Shariea

Selene Dendawga

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:35 pm
I have no clue Betty, he says he'll be too busy to go tomorrow. Which is fine, he has things he needs to do in real life or I shall take a switch to him... twisted

*huggles Shar*
Hello Stranger.  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas