Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:17 pm
Then looks at this one kay?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:05 pm
gaia magazines are stupid imo

lets make a text based thing based on another text based thing...??? just read this bs on the forums lmfao  

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:12 pm
Oh, and here I was, gonna blather about my love for PopSci and the lil jury rigged inventions made CHEAP
*still wants to make a solar powered messenger back because I get enough sunshine for that stuff*

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:33 pm
meekstape

lets make a text based thing based on another text based thing...??? just read this bs on the forums lmfao

Nah nah... because... it has more then just whats on the forums... like in Gaia Online Magazine, I interviewed some Gaia staff...  

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

T y l e n o l.

Saint Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:56 pm
oh i thought this was about real magazines.

idk, i browsed the first gaia magazine or w/e and it just seemed like son zack jizzing his riches and art in half the thing. i didn't find it particularly interesting.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:57 pm
Qyp
meekstape

Nah nah... because... it has more then just whats on the forums... like in Gaia Online Magazine, I interviewed some Gaia staff...

idk gaia related magazines just seem like rags used to gain popularity for the people who wrote them dude.

and i am pretty sure anything i read in interviews i can find out through their jouurnals or like.....messaging them myself. lmfao  

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:05 pm
meekstape
Qyp
meekstape

idk gaia related magazines just seem like rags used to gain popularity for the people who wrote them dude.

and i am pretty sure anything i read in interviews i can find out through their jouurnals or like.....messaging them myself. lmfao

Alrighty...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:59 pm
ey yo im taking over this thread so we can actually talk abour real magazines that are really good.

and when i say magazines i mean fanzines.

what are your fave zines????????? if yall are even into zines that is. some of you dont strike me as the type to be into that sort of scene  

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

meep12345

Sexy Bear

42,740 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:49 pm
Thats funny... I was just invited to join that guild... cat_rolleyes

...And I too thought this thread was going to be about magazines cat_sweatdrop
BTW, I really like Z, b***h, and Adbusters... Other than that, well, I kind of like Tikkun too... Oh, I guess I really like Gian Robot too cat_sweatdrop

Hmm... Okay, so I like a whole bunch of other magazines too: 2600, APR, AP, ASR, A:JoDA, Clamor, Commonweal, CP, CAQ, D&S, EFJ, Grist, LiP, SA:JoTP, Sojourners, PP, PA, SW, Nation, NR, Progressive, Shadow, Spread, WW4R... Umm... But, ja, about a "Gaia Online Magazine"... Well...

... I don't know... Sure, it could be a really cool idea, but it could also be narcissistic autoerotic fluff, like what you'd find in Nintendo Power and Playstation Magazine (and any other gaming magazine that focuses on a single system and is produced by said system's company), except with no budget and its user-generated, thereby making it more an exercise in giving a (lazy) corporation a free handjob, probably in the same sex-exploitative sense as Second Life... cat_rolleyes

Meh... Maybe I'll end up going as far as contributing to this "Gaia Online magazine" since I've become a member of that guild and all... cat_razz  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:02 pm
I want to subscribe to NatGeo but I don't want their stupid fleece s**t neutral  

kimono girl snotty

Kawaii Noob

11,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Mark Twain 100
Come Back Mero <33

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items