Submit

do you like gold?
  yes
View Results

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:33 pm
User Image

I want art base on that picture above. I don't want Chibi style I want something new.
base on these avatars
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. in color either lines or CG.

I don't want to spend more then 1.5 mil but you you have something on your wishlist that I don't use that fine as well. Does anyone here up for doing this or can help me fine an artist who can??? Please help

I don't if that's full body or just waist?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:52 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Good luck. whee  

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:52 pm
Shiver`
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Good luck. whee

thank you heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:55 pm
1.5 for a couple pic really isn't going to get you great quality anywhere unless you get super lucky.  

dakki-dono

Omnipresent Loiterer

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:57 pm
dakki-dono
1.5 for a couple pic really isn't going to get you great quality anywhere unless you get super lucky.

what do you suggest? Though I can always trade them with a item.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:05 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
dakki-dono

I don't have a great idea of how pricing goes these days, but basically think of it as you getting two 750k drawings as opposed to one 1.5 mill one.  

dakki-dono

Omnipresent Loiterer

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:08 pm
dakki-dono
MrsrachaelSnape
dakki-dono

I don't have a great idea of how pricing goes these days, but basically think of it as you getting two 750k drawings as opposed to one 1.5 mill one.

you wouldn't know any art shops? Finding a good art shop for a good price is hard. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:09 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
dakki-dono
MrsrachaelSnape
dakki-dono

you wouldn't know any art shops? Finding a good art shop for a good price is hard. sweatdrop
I haven't bought art or sold it in a shop in a good 3-4 years.  

dakki-dono

Omnipresent Loiterer

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:13 pm
sad s**t.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:58 pm
Yeah, art has gotten very pricey on Gaia. 1 million will get you a high quality chibi if you can find a shop that is open.

If you're really interested in art, commissioning IRL with money is actually a bit cheaper. Just look through DA. A lot of anime artists sell their art for low prices because they get more customers and in the end, make more money.
800k on Gaia cost about 10 USD.
A full body in that style will be about 5-7 million gold which is about 62.50 to 100 USD

Keep in mind that this is without a background. Simple backgrounds are about 1 million extra, complicated even more (which equals to about 10-30USD)  

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:09 pm
your request kind of confuses me, since the avatars are just about the same as chii and that other chick in the original image.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:27 pm
Prince Ichi
your request kind of confuses me, since the avatars are just about the same as chii and that other chick in the original image.

I want gaia avatars looking like the picture. One is in a white dress the other in black.

like this User Image but I want it to look better and more looking like a chobit.

I don't want to spend real money on it. I don't have pay pal and any other way scares me.  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

Come Back Mero <33

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces