Welcome to Gaia! ::

Street Art Guild

Back to Guilds

Whether you do graffiti, paste ups, stickers, stencils or even just art inspired by them, this is the place to hang out 

Tags: graffiti, sticker, stencil, paste, design 

Reply Street Art Guild
My Fav. Type of Art.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CJaeDarkness

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:26 pm
People say I'm a wierdo when I say that Graffiti is my type of art. Any type of art speaks to me, really. Graffiti is different like me. What type of Art speaks to you? Tell me why. If you don't know, talk to me. I can help you find who you really are. P.S. I am not a wierdo! :p  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:38 pm
I'm a wierdo

I have Aspergers or Ortiszm or I am Ortiztik.

I used to do pencil line art on A4 sheets , mainly Anthro humanoid characters drawn to accompany person to person Roleplays.

My drawing technique was slow , laboursome and , heavy handed and due to my slow speed and constant fear of messing up , my pencil line art was prone to going over the topin the detail department.

But I gave up Pencil line art drawing because of my hands ( suspected Osteo Arthritis )

In Very late 2007 I started up with the paint aerosol can again like I was doing back in 1999 , but back then it only lasted for 8 months lol , cos I got my first job shortly after.

I've done much more work since I came back in 2007 . My Graffiti art started to improve despite my limits in 2009.

Regds and Peace

nash  

Nash-eoke_The Patcher

Dedicated Citizen

SADERR
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:11 pm
Graff is always my favourite art style.
Additionally, I also really enjoy Street Art, Assemblage, Pop Art, Surrealism, Cubism, and some other stuff.

There's nothing I can really compare to graff. There's tons of art movements and s**t that take cool mediums and cool ideas, but nothing is so.. original as graff.

I havn't had fully clean, paint-free hands in two years and I'm damn chill with that.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:24 am
I am SOEP ONE, I am an art nerd, graffiti is my craft, and I aim to master my craft. That is all. cool  

SOEP ONE
Crew

The Committee Staff Member

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
Street Art Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers