Welcome to Gaia! ::

Street Art Guild

Back to Guilds

Whether you do graffiti, paste ups, stickers, stencils or even just art inspired by them, this is the place to hang out 

Tags: graffiti, sticker, stencil, paste, design 

Reply Street Art Guild
what do guys do on this guild im new!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mtodamax

Original Giver

8,050 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:25 pm
do u guys talk about ur latest drawings, logos, and art,or just talk about some random thing bout street art... art tht inspires u.
Art is very inspiring no matter if its on paper or on the side of a building. heart
tell me how these things work plz... and don't think that im stupid for just posting this.... evil  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:35 pm
Dear Marla, What we do on this guild is very special to us. We basically talk about our type of art. The type that speaks to you. Whether it's writing or not. For example, I enjoy seeing Graffiti 'cuz it's different. Most people think it's just vandalism, but I think it beautifies the object. Art is not just "art" it's who you are. So we basically talk about who we are through the arts. Does that answer your question?  

CJaeDarkness

Mtodamax

Original Giver

8,050 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:04 pm
CJaeDarkness
Dear Marla, What we do on this guild is very special to us. We basically talk about our type of art. The type that speaks to you. Whether it's writing or not. For example, I enjoy seeing Graffiti 'cuz it's different. Most people think it's just vandalism, but I think it beautifies the object. Art is not just "art" it's who you are. So we basically talk about who we are through the arts. Does that answer your question?

yes........my thought of art rite now is Alexandria, egypt. i thought of it cousin im reading a novel bout a queen of africa  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:51 pm
Well I do propper graff.

I dont do illegals tho cos I am too old too soon , my joints ai'nt no good.

Mainly legal walls for me.

But if you wanna see real Graffiti , i'm your man.

.Graffiti ai'nt a crime if it in my opinion is done in the right place , with morals and considering respect to the people of who's property your art will effect.

I dont go around hitting private houses or the neighbourhood normaly. Even permanent markers on a smooth and flat stone surface will wear in time and dissapear. So I dont mind going round and doing reaches in my ends with pens , paint pens. I dont hit trees either.

Nobody no writer should hit Schools or Churches like that t**t Floke did in my area in 2004.

I have done Track sides in the past , but again you have to know what your doing and make sure you dont go over other writers that are current or Old Skool pieces. Only go over the kids lol ToT Take out toys.

I agree if anything Graffiti art improves an area , and gives the general day to day Joe and Jane something to look at and say to themselves , while on the way to work.

Omg what was that , was that a hooj graffiti carrot I just passed at speed, cable tied to the fence.

This is what it's all about .

Gettin peoples to notice your work , giving them something to remember that day. Who knows the day after when they pass on the train or tram again. They might go out of their way to get an even better look.

=^-^=

My work is done.

Nash-eoke_The Patcher

Dedicated Citizen

SOEP ONE
Crew

The Committee Staff Member

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:05 am
What we basically do in this guild is loiter, leave, and eventually come back to loiter some more. My job here is done, I bid you farewell. neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:04 pm
ok? xd  

Mtodamax

Original Giver

8,050 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Timid 100

SOEP ONE
Crew

The Committee Staff Member

6,650 Points