Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:38 am
User Image

User Image

Welcome to my New years resolution plot thread! I'm going to make it my aim to at least answer my rp's once every day ( Apart from weekends, I'm not home then ) and include some aim RP's if you prefer. I'm also looking to finish off a load of old rp's before starting any new ones, however I will be ok to do some aim rp's inbetween until I get caught up with those in the guild.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

I would like to apologise to those who have been waiting on me quite a while for some rp's. As you may know, sometimes rl card grips me ( And others ) and before you know it, it's been a month or more before getting a reply; maybe even longer... ( Sorry! ) I am going to be doing my best this time to REPLY regardless and make time for getting these done if you would be willing to continue our plots.

Aim: Cheekychobit

Also feel free to contact me via pm any time you need me, or have any questions about existing planned plots and rp's that you may have. I'm always open and welcome to being prodded about things! If you would like any of my soquili to participate in plots you have in mind, I will definitely be open to that too.

Other Resolutions:

My Teepee - Another resolution will be to bring this up to date and get all the info and pretty banners in there.

Create an updated thread for both the Angelic Imp Herd & The Pack.

Dice Plot Thread Since the map has been updated I'd like to work in to her plots some more if anyone is interested in taking a look and offering ideas.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:39 am
User Image

User Image

These are more recent RP's which are currently on-going.

Tiny Little Morsel - Sheria, Heziah & Shadow ( Almost complete ).

An Act of Fate or are we simply all gathered in a state of MADNESS!? Edmund Sylvilagus, Dice Eliza Quinn & Teacups Airay.

Fresh Snow - Zeeke & Sato Shibuya.

Follow me, Follow you - Aellai & Sheria.

Liars & Cheats - Sheria & Vasilissa.

Forbidden Tale - Alexandre & Sheria.

Spirituality - Neria & Kismet.

Self RP's.

Where did this come from? Sheria & Teacups Airay.

Older RP's, will quote those involved in the post below.

Welcome to our World Shadowmoonlea, Zoomba & family.

Welcome to the Pack Shadow - Multiple soquili.

You work for me now Shadowmoonlea & Bakennefi.

Bundles of Mischief The Airay Family RP.

Sweet Memories Blood & Dice.

Trip to the Kawani Yasei & Dice.

In to the river Dice & Group.

Curious Cases Daevyn & Illumise.

Just how it Glides Nori & Romana.

Intruder Alert Sauda & Nori.

Natural Instincts Sai, Neria, Taharial.

Impy Impy Pokemon Bash Angelic Imp Herd.

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:45 am
User Image

In the above post are older RP's which involve you and your soquili, please tell me if you would like to continue our plots or if they would be best left alone. I'm willing if you're. I left an apology in the first post too but again I'd like to say sorry for my absense in these RP's/plots.

Ok I think this is everyone but if not, as stated before just prod and remind me otherwise. I will get on to answering the rp's after completely posting up this thread. Thank you for the patience.

Naysha Aysha

Bella Dea

Hypercandy Loli

Bikicakes

Demonwingedpoetgirl

Epine de Rose

Aniira

Leez0rz

Syaoran-Puu

Ruhane Chiisai

Amirynth

AlexiaSilver

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:46 am
User Image

User Image

For now I am going to focus on Neria, since she is on the path to Elderhood. There is still a lot of things she needs to learn and encounter to form herself in to the best leader she can be. I would be thankful to all those who help me with this goal.

Neria

Personality: Neria, when younger believed in fairytales and chased after the prince from her dreams. All girls dream of being a princess and being found by their knight in shining armor, but they usually grow out of that by adulthood. It took the imp a lot longer to realise that life isn't one big fairytale, it doesn't always have a happy ending and it's not a box of chocolates. Even so, they helped her to believe in greater things and to not let the worse things in life get the better of her;Neria's spirits are always high she never gives up or gives in no matter how big the problem may seem.

When Evan, her son, left to join the neighbouring wolf pack Neria was devistated and left her broken. She was a heap of self pity but now she is over it thanks to the help of her loving family she believes it was a period to learn from her mistakes and that is when she truly started to blossom. When her son returned for his training period it also taught her that the bad never lasts forever and things have a way of working out in the end, that's why she can hold her head higher than ever now and take on the obstacles in her and her herds path.

Though she is more the wiser since being left the Alpha position by her mother and gathering the ropes she is still easily excited and happy go lucky as ever. If the need to make a serious decision arises, then she will put her mind to it and make the call but until then she doesn't see why you can't enjoy yourself the best you can and help others who don't see the spark she does. She is kind, friendly and always willing to help those in need if they just say the word. She hopes to make a mark on others, the same that many meetings have made on her and one day perhaps she will be a highly respected leader like her mother.

Plots:

Neria was taught the way of her bloodline by her father throughout her life however I would like her to meet with another unicorn, preferably pure who can further her education on the skill. She may never be able to help fully heal serious injuries however she would like to make the best of her abilities in case the need to use them crops up in the future. ( Taken by Regulus RP'd by Sya )

Never before has the Imp herd been under so much threat but the betrayal of Evan to the pack has left her with a gut instinct that something major, terrorfying is coming their way. War is just over the corner, being a peaceful herd and never having to deal with violence to this extreme before Neria could use some help preparing for it. The choices she might have to make, ones she could never dream of having to make one day could come her way, so those who have experienced war, or something similar before I would like them to cross paths.

Perhaps meeting someone spiritual, who can help her find herself fully. Her mother always talked of being in tune with nature and the spirits but she could never find the connection to it like she had. She isn't sure that she ever will but maybe someone could help her understand what it means to have that connection. Including, wise, older soquili who would generally just love to shed some advice from their own experiences. ( Plot taken by Kismet RP'd by [.Silvr-Moon.] - Links to her plot thread too! )

Other! Always open to having her partake in plots which may help others to complete their own.

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:49 am
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:50 am
User Image

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:01 am
As you may be able to see in her plot thread, I feel that my mare, Kismet, may be a perfect candidate for Niera's plot of meeting someone who is spiritual and one with nature, for Kismet is always up for helping out others and going into talks about the bonds of nature~

And by the way, you have a gorgeous thread set up! <3  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:10 am
F*ck yes, get Neria to elder!!! ninja

I mean, cool! I shall get to work on my part over the next couple of days! Man'o'man. I have so much to catch up in Soquili it is -UNREAL-.  

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:20 am
[.Silvr-Moon.]
As you may be able to see in her plot thread, I feel that my mare, Kismet, may be a perfect candidate for Niera's plot of meeting someone who is spiritual and one with nature, for Kismet is always up for helping out others and going into talks about the bonds of nature~

And by the way, you have a gorgeous thread set up! <3

Thank you so much, glad it catches the eye. smile

She does sound like the perfect candidate and I would be more than happy for Kismet give Neria some spiritual guidance. Since your mare travels a lot and being Alpha, Neria refrains from leaving the herd unless truly necessary perhaps she could trail up the mountain and come across the angelics home within the crater? She would welcome her and show her hospitality, provide her shelter for as long as she needed and throughout their meeting Kismet could enlighten Neria with her knowledge and beliefs?

Bikicakes

Hey dude, haven't seen you about in a while! =P
Yeah, it would be great if we get these plots on a role, Sya is going to be helping me out too. So grateful to her for her ideas. <3
Theres gonna be one kick a** war on our hands, I'll tell ya that! The pack is going to be making an alliance with Demon's army and then when we have the rp's ( Sheria & Rosabis ) (Sheria & Evan) ect, they're going to invade on Sheria's betrayal and to top that the Miakoda herd will be joining in too to help the Imps.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:23 am
_-Cheeky_Chobit-_

So many RP's. If you want I can say ******** the word count for a little while so we can just kind of beast threw and get down what we need to. I have been around, lurking in the shadows, working on things. Tinkering. Never not tinkering. Running to the movies now, getting lots of things set up! I might send you a couple of links tonight to interesting things that are happening on the world of Gaia.  

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:33 am
_-Cheeky_Chobit-_

Thank you very much for even considering Kismet! It's greatly appreciated! <3

That sound's like a wonderful idea! Kismet would be genuinely interested in traveling up mountains, as well, since she has not visited them as much as she has the ocean, forests, or other "ground-level" ecosystems. She has been on mountains before, OCly, but nowhere near as much. It would be very interesting and new for both me and her to be able to write out such a thing, and Kismet would be more than grateful for the hospitality she would be receiving, as well as pay her back with the knowledge she could share~ ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:34 am
BikiCakes
_-Cheeky_Chobit-_

So many RP's. If you want I can say ******** the word count for a little while so we can just kind of beast threw and get down what we need to. I have been around, lurking in the shadows, working on things. Tinkering. Never not tinkering. Running to the movies now, getting lots of things set up! I might send you a couple of links tonight to interesting things that are happening on the world of Gaia.

Sure that sounds good. We really need to get some things checked off though, they have been in the works for a while so it would be good for the soul to get it all done and dusted to make way for other plots.

Tinkering, sounds fun. I'll be interested in seeing what sort of tinkering haha.

To the movies? Cool, have fun!

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:38 am
[.Silvr-Moon.]

Wonderful. =) It will be quite the experience for both of them by the sounds of it!
Which would you prefer, aim or guild RP? I will be logging on to aim after I get some tags out of the way or whilst I am tagging, if you wouldn't mind starting I could tag you after in the guild.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:45 am
_-Cheeky_Chobit-_

So it seems! I'm very happy to see it! 4laugh
Either one honestly works well for me! If anything, I tend to respond better to my RP's when I am on an instant messaging system, so AIM could work on my end. Whichever one works best for you, works best for me! <3  

[.Silvr-Moon.]

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:00 am
Nukido

Tag! <3

[.Silvr-Moon.]

Hehe ok! Well I'll hop on aim after then and we can get to the Rp. <3