Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EmOneGarand

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:39 pm
Yes, the doom thing is overused xp

I'm a gamer through and through... I know alot of you are too

So lets discuss games, bad games, good games, classic games, retro games, multiplayer games.. etc..etc..

First Topic of the thread...

What was the worst game you've ever played and why?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:38 pm
"Final Fantasy 7"
Rating 1-10
3-4 Graphics wise.
10 Storyline based
Comments:
I loved the movies in it, but the squarish and octangle models
drove me crazy. Not to mention the backround. x.x
I always got lost, i never knew what I could and could
not climb on. :3

Count-BlahX

EmOneGarand

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:56 pm
Count-Blah
"Final Fantasy 7"
Rating 1-10
3-4 Graphics wise.
10 Storyline based
Comments:
I loved the movies in it, but the squarish and octangle models
drove me crazy. Not to mention the backround. x.x
I always got lost, i never knew what I could and could
not climb on. :3

I like your set up, from now on.. Blah's ratings methods shall be done!!! By decree of... me xd  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:05 pm
sweatdrop  

+migurushii+

EmOneGarand

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:12 pm
"Ghost Manor"
Platform: Turbo Grafx 16
Graphics: 5
Sound: 3
Gameplay: 1
Controls: 8
Comments:
This game is a joke lol... The main character has a huge head and looks like Donny Osmund. Basic platformer crap.. you shoot ghosts with orbs lol... worst game ever.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:56 pm
"Evergrace"

Rating 0

0 Graphics wise.

n/a Storyline based

Comments:

The game was so bad I couldn't finish it. I felt upset about buying it and it was free! The graphics are really bad, really really bad. I walked around and somehow got sucked in a glitch and died walking on solid land, not that the land is really solid, because if you turn the camera slightly, you'll see the layering disappear and everything is just empty space. The fighting system suck so much, there's no such thing as aim. So once finally getting down how to attack monsters, there was stil the sound to worry about. The sound was so crappy, because it sounded like my TV was busted and the bass was set so high that the character's speaking was this bad AM radio show. The storyline did sound okay, but it was the typical, mysterious boy that the world wants dead and girl who will help him live thing, but I couldn't stand playing the game. No matter what anyone say, never play this game!

Selene Dendawga

Beloved Lunatic

seragnel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 4:09 am
Selene Dendawga
"Evergrace"

Rating 0

0 Graphics wise.

n/a Storyline based

Comments:

The game was so bad I couldn't finish it. I felt upset about buying it and it was free! The graphics are really bad, really really bad. I walked around and somehow got sucked in a glitch and died walking on solid land, not that the land is really solid, because if you turn the camera slightly, you'll see the layering disappear and everything is just empty space. The fighting system suck so much, there's no such thing as aim. So once finally getting down how to attack monsters, there was stil the sound to worry about. The sound was so crappy, because it sounded like my TV was busted and the bass was set so high that the character's speaking was this bad AM radio show. The storyline did sound okay, but it was the typical, mysterious boy that the world wants dead and girl who will help him live thing, but I couldn't stand playing the game. No matter what anyone say, never play this game!

Ah I remember that game. I played it for a bit then eventually gave up on it for the complete lack of anything good about it. Was just wandering around one spot for a long time, no clue what I was even doing there as was just suddenly transported there.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:56 pm
"Halo 2"

Rating 10

9.5 Graphics wise.

9.5 Storyline based

Comments:I have one thing that I hate about halo 2..it was so damn fun I didn't sleep for a mouth and failed two classes thanks to the game..yet I would do the same thing if I caould do it over...it's just that fun XD

Aroes san

EmOneGarand

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:30 pm
Ok time for a new topic

Weirdest Game you ever Played and why?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:46 pm
the only one I can think of is Katamari Damacy..it's weird but fun  

Aroes san

Lazlow-Kun

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:36 pm
Aroes san
"Halo 2"

Rating 10

9.5 Graphics wise.

9.5 Storyline based

Comments:I have one thing that I hate about halo 2..it was so damn fun I didn't sleep for a mouth and failed two classes thanks to the game..yet I would do the same thing if I caould do it over...it's just that fun XD
I didn't mind losing any sleep over the game it's the greatest of the great! the onlt thing that sucked was the end, I was so ready for more and BAM credits sad  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:52 pm
Lazlow-Kun
Aroes san
"Halo 2"

Rating 10

9.5 Graphics wise.

9.5 Storyline based

I didn't mind losing any sleep over the game it's the greatest of the great! the onlt thing that sucked was the end, I was so ready for more and BAM credits sad

it's funny that the reason for that is they ran out of time lol.. they never finished the ending  

EmOneGarand

Lazlow-Kun

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:55 pm
elryck
Lazlow-Kun
Aroes san
"Halo 2"

Rating 10

9.5 Graphics wise.

9.5 Storyline based

it's funny that the reason for that is they ran out of time lol.. they never finished the ending
I heard they did finish the story but ran out of room on the game and it was either lower the graphics and neat "easter eggs" in the game or make a 3rd one, also if there is a halo 4, the sargent is suppose to get a woman xd  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:43 pm
Lazlow-Kun
elryck
Lazlow-Kun
Aroes san
"Halo 2"

Rating 10

9.5 Graphics wise.

9.5 Storyline based

I heard they did finish the story but ran out of room on the game and it was either lower the graphics and neat "easter eggs" in the game or make a 3rd one, also if there is a halo 4, the sargent is suppose to get a woman xd

They need to give Cortana a "functional" body.. you know Master Chief wants to hit that s**t  

EmOneGarand

EmOneGarand

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 12:39 pm
The corner isn't getting any doomier gonk POST!!!  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff