Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
All I WANT IS MY FREEDOM! (an Axis Powers: Hetalia thread) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dexigone

Lonely Athlete

21,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:43 pm
Eeeeeeh... can we have one of those Hetalia thread here? I'm bored. Okay, I'll start it since I already made this thread. We should have a rolling discussion here.

I am both a Homestuck and Hetalia fan Ironically! I actually love learning things in my History class even before I read Hetalia. No I don't disrespect history, I love parodies. 300 and Meet the Spartans were parodies of history.

So yeah, discuss your favorite Hetalia scenes, cosplay, shipping and etc. etc.

I like the America's storage closet scene. It made me feel proud to be an American regardless of what my heritage is like or where my ancestors are from. I one time cosplayed as France. It was funny that October because I could creep without feeling guilty, plus I felt like cosplaying! (I need to cosplay him again somehow, just because I can). I don't bring it up in real life because my friends won't know what the hell I'm talking about.

{edit: Cosplay on Gaia}

COME ON LETS DISCUSS.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:44 pm
User Image

This thread... emotion_kirakira
Every single time I watch/read it, I cry at the storage part. Every. Single. Time. I've learnt to not be near anyone when I get the urge to re-read/re-watch it, because it gets embarrassing having to try and explain why I'm crying.
I cosplay England. My best friend cosplays America, and we want to do cosplay stuff together... But we live in different countries. emotion_donotwant (Ironically, I live in England and she lives in America.)
As for stuff I own... I own two Hetalia related shirts. One is a replica of America's 'who is your hero' shirt and the other is of England and America in their James Bond and Indiana Jones outfits. I own a wall-scroll that sits over my bed, keychains of America, France and Russia, as well as a bucketload of plushies and a pillow with Italy, Germany and Japan on it.
As for shipping... I get very, very giddy at even anything that might hint at it. Its not impossibly hard to figure it out, but once I get started on talking about it, I find it very hard to stop.

User Image

Gamori Grigori

Demonic Citizen

Dexigone

Lonely Athlete

21,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:47 pm
Under The Darkness
User Image

This thread... emotion_kirakira
Every single time I watch/read it, I cry at the storage part. Every. Single. Time. I've learnt to not be near anyone when I get the urge to re-read/re-watch it, because it gets embarrassing having to try and explain why I'm crying.
I cosplay England. My best friend cosplays America, and we want to do cosplay stuff together... But we live in different countries. emotion_donotwant (Ironically, I live in England and she lives in America.)
As for stuff I own... I own two Hetalia related shirts. One is a replica of America's 'who is your hero' shirt and the other is of England and America in their James Bond and Indiana Jones outfits. I own a wall-scroll that sits over my bed, keychains of America, France and Russia, as well as a bucketload of plushies and a pillow with Italy, Germany and Japan on it.
As for shipping... I get very, very giddy at even anything that might hint at it. Its not impossibly hard to figure it out, but once I get started on talking about it, I find it very hard to stop.

User Image

that is awesome! Unfortunately, I'm a little introverted when it comes to obsession  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:03 pm
Dexigone

that is awesome! Unfortunately, I'm a little introverted when it comes to obsession
User Image

I can't really say I'm extroverted when it comes to obssession, nor can I really say I'm introverted. I'll talk about it at the right place at the right time. My friends are usually the ones who get the front of it, and they honestly don't mind. xd And luckily the 'who is your hero' shirt looks like just a normal unusual slogan shirt to most people so nobody asks about it. The other shirt though usually leads to quite amusing conversations.

User Image

Gamori Grigori

Demonic Citizen

Dexigone

Lonely Athlete

21,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:04 pm
Under The Darkness
Dexigone

User Image

I can't really say I'm extroverted when it comes to obssession, nor can I really say I'm introverted. I'll talk about it at the right place at the right time. My friends are usually the ones who get the front of it, and they honestly don't mind. xd And luckily the 'who is your hero' shirt looks like just a normal unusual slogan shirt to most people so nobody asks about it. The other shirt though usually leads to quite amusing conversations.

User Image

A scene I also like from hetalia is this:

"CHINA, I CHOOSE YOU!"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:09 pm
Is it really good?

Some (not all) of the fans...really...scare...me....They kind of scared me off...so....

(well, the same thing can be said about some of the Supernatural fandom. oh god. It's like some of the FMA fandom; incest is super kawaii and completely socially acceptable!)

I don't get the Hetalia vs. Homestuck war...they're two completely different things.  

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Dexigone

Lonely Athlete

21,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:13 pm
Eudaemon
Is it really good?

Some (not all) of the fans...really...scare...me....They kind of scared me off...so....

(well, the same thing can be said about some of the Supernatural fandom. oh god. It's like some of the FMA fandom; incest is super kawaii and completely socially acceptable!)

I don't get the Hetalia vs. Homestuck war...they're two completely different things.

It's good, but ignore the yaoi innuendo like what I do. Yeah, I stay out of the war because I think it is stupid.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:17 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Never watched it, all I know is that is very popular on DA.
Like Homstruck, which I never watched but am hating just do to the fans. sweatdrop

Now wish Hetalia, the french guy is cute. I would probably be fan girl and he can do all the stereotypical french loving to me.  

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

Dexigone

Lonely Athlete

21,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:30 pm
Shiver`
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Never watched it, all I know is that is very popular on DA.
Like Homstruck, which I never watched but am hating just do to the fans. sweatdrop

Now wish Hetalia, the french guy is cute. I would probably be fan girl and he can do all the stereotypical french loving to me.

Shiver, France will do anyone.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:40 pm
Dexigone
Shiver`

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Then I have a chance!
Got to love how french people are always played as sexy sluts. twisted heart *kiss kiss*  

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:41 pm
OH GOD. So I watched the first three episodes.

I....like it....

It's so funny! I was expecting more kawaii-fying genocide and torture...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:42 pm
Shiver`
Dexigone
Shiver`

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Then I have a chance!
Got to love how french people are always played as sexy sluts. twisted heart *kiss kiss*

heheheheheheeh... France is one of my many favorite characters.
I like Russia too.  

Dexigone

Lonely Athlete

21,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:43 pm
does germany kill all the jews  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:45 pm
Eudaemon
OH GOD. So I watched the first three episodes.

I....like it....

It's so funny! I was expecting more kawaii-fying genocide and torture...

I am still expecting Armenia to show up, I'm so far behind.  

Dexigone

Lonely Athlete

21,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Dexigone

Lonely Athlete

21,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:48 pm
The Undead Suitor
does germany kill all the jews

Well, there is a line in Hetalia that involves South Italy and Germany regarding Jewish Deportation, but I don't think they show it in the Manga. I doubt they do references to genocides that much, but I so want to see Turkey's a** in shame (Reason why I think he wear a mask, the Armenian Genocide). They show Russia's evil side alot.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff