Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hornworts

Rare

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:25 pm
GCD Apocalypse 2011 Appreciation thread woo

So. I play the Sims 2, and to spice up my gameplay I complete challenges. I am currently almost done with a legacy (Challenge to get to 10 generations-- already about to have 8th) but next I'm planning an Apocalypse. In this challenge you have one sim that must build their family, reaching tops of their careers to life certain rules and restrictions you set up yourself. It's very difficult but extremely interesting to try and "survive", and I can't wait to start my own.

But then I thought: What if we were in a gritty apocalypse? With zombies? And we as users would have to rebuild society? To clarify, what would be your role in the apocalypse? Would you be a zombie or a survivor? One who helps others or one who loots everyone to sustain yourself?

I think I would run a crapsack soup kitchen and have a total monopoly over dirt soup. You'd have to all come and eat it because that's all that's left. I'd also uppercut those zombies. And burn them with my soup grille.

Discuss:

-What would be your role in an apocalypse that happened to the members of the GCD?
-What would you do?
-This just makes me want to start my Sims 2 Apocalypse Challenge even mooore.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:29 pm
I'd try to be as cool as my OC is and learn to use a gun, and mimic L4D as best as I can.  

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

Kiaori Moon Warrior

Combative Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:33 pm
I sleep with a sword near my bed in case that happens. I really do O_o... so I think I'll be a total bad a** that kills zombies just for fun, with a complete arsenal of knives, swords, boleadoras and guns... emotion_dowant And if I go, I'll take a bunch with me to hell cool  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:34 pm
Cannon fodder. crying

In reality, I'd probably provide medical aid to those who go out and actively do the dangerous work with zombie hunting etc.  

acn period

Beloved Noob

hornworts

Rare

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:40 pm
Kiaori Moon Warrior
I sleep with a sword near my bed in case that happens. I really do O_o... so I think I'll be a total bad a** that kills zombies just for fun, with a complete arsenal of knives, swords, boleadoras and guns... emotion_dowant And if I go, I'll take a bunch with me to hell cool

Adventurer Career!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:42 pm
Jayce Reinhardt
I'd try to be as cool as my OC is and learn to use a gun, and mimic L4D as best as I can.

Military Career!  

hornworts

Rare

hornworts

Rare

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:42 pm
acn period
Cannon fodder. crying

In reality, I'd probably provide medical aid to those who go out and actively do the dangerous work with zombie hunting etc.

Medicine Career!

You'd own the only hospital type structure! You'd want it to be in the best hospital in the world! It'd be like Apocalypse ER or Grey's Anatomy or something.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:45 pm
Sir Black Tea
Kiaori Moon Warrior

Adventurer Career!

sure thing! cool  

Kiaori Moon Warrior

Combative Gaian

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:13 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I would just accept the fate and won't resist. Zombie race here I am!
Not only do they dress provocative with there ripped up clothing, they can have sex with any dead person in history and it won't be called necrophilia. Me and Billy the kid will have all kinda of zombie love!

Plus the food... *delicious* I live in Texas and we have a lot of slow fatties. They will taste like KFC chicken skin. So good. emotion_dowant  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:18 pm
In a zombie apocalypse I would befriend the biggest guy with the biggest gun and most ammo I could find.
I would do /anything/ to be under his protection.

I'd also drive a car into the gun store window and steal guns. We only have an air rifle.. which is only good for killing blackbirds.  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Reoca

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:36 pm
I think I would be screwed in a zombie apocalypse. Like, I have no survival instinct whatsoever. OTL

Well, that, or I'd be that crazy lady collecting everything she can get her hands on in order to find a use for it.
Like, using the glass lamp beside me to bash a zombie in. emotion_awesome
*Still hoarding even during an apocalypse.* Lol.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:06 pm
I think that I'm the girl who would know a lot of stuff about basic survival stuff, but would not really instill much confidence in others that I know what I'm doing.  

Read All Over

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100

hornworts

Rare

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:56 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
In a zombie apocalypse I would befriend the biggest guy with the biggest gun and most ammo I could find.
I would do /anything/ to be under his protection.

I'd also drive a car into the gun store window and steal guns. We only have an air rifle.. which is only good for killing blackbirds.

Criminal Career track!

You run a shop selling stolen good and make people pay the shop out of pocket so you can continue to collect cool  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:09 pm
Did you ever see the movie Zombieland?

I would do just that. mmm twinkies.  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

Charlie Graves

Magnetic Guildsman

10,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:22 pm
You know the show Walking Dead?
I'd like to pretend I'd be like Rick, and take charge valiantly and wear sweet cowboy hats and ride horses into an entire city of zombies.

Realistically though, I'd probably just be the helpless lady who does nothing but cry and whine all the time. emotion_awesome  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff