Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
UNABLE TO EQUIP BLESSED STELLARITE TO SILVER BELLS

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GailAnne Munchkin

Conservative Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:51 am
The animated item (a package) SILVER BELLS needs to be equipped with BLESSED STELLARITE in order for it to eventually open. I bought Blessed Stellarite and my inventory shows I now have two Blessed Stellarites, (one is used for my halo) but when I click on the Stellarite I get the message "this item cannot be used." So I bought the Stellarite for nothing and the package Silver Bells will never open!

Does anyone have a clue as to why this should be? Any help would be appreciated.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:16 am
Where exactly did you read that?

The announcement says that it only needs to be equipped for it to open...  

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:31 pm
GailAnne Munchkin
The animated item (a package) SILVER BELLS needs to be equipped with BLESSED STELLARITE in order for it to eventually open. I bought Blessed Stellarite and my inventory shows I now have two Blessed Stellarites, (one is used for my halo) but when I click on the Stellarite I get the message "this item cannot be used." So I bought the Stellarite for nothing and the package Silver Bells will never open!

Does anyone have a clue as to why this should be? Any help would be appreciated.

Stellarite used to be used to keep the animation going on Animated items, but they took out that requirement and have made all animated items stay animated, but they did mention they would find another use for the stellarite. So maybe that's why it says the item cannot be used for the time being.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:11 pm
azndreams
GailAnne Munchkin

Stellarite used to be used to keep the animation going on Animated items, but they took out that requirement and have made all animated items stay animated, but they did mention they would find another use for the stellarite. So maybe that's why it says the item cannot be used for the time being.

Thanks! I also left a post regarding this matter on the public bug forum and received the same answer. I equipped the first package shown and now it's animated. I guess I can sell the stellarite that I unnecessarily bought. Thanks again and MERRY CHRISTMAS! heart  

GailAnne Munchkin

Conservative Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

momo the peachy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:49 am
GailAnne Munchkin

Whoever told you that lied to you. I had one and it opened in about 1-2 weeks, without any stellarite at all. You just can't change your avi, is all.  
█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games