Submit

Hi-Potion

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:37 pm
Sorry, but I couldnt find Ridley's lovely Bitchfest thread, so ima do this here. ono

So, yeah, pretty much a decent amount of the GCD knows that ima chick/trans/hi-potion. Hell, I've been on hormones for a year and a half. And IRL no one ever uses masculine pronouns when referring to me, infact everyone I know IRL: is surprised when I disclose that tidbit to them.
But, theres this one GCDer who is really pissing me off right now and I just. iuvfhyubyuvebduhybrew. >:I She keeps calling me a Guy and is being generally very rude to me, and really quite a b***h insensitive.
She had posted:
Name Removed
Oh Puleese!

There should be a new achievement on gaia: You know you're an oldbie when you remember Hi-Potion as a guy. lol
You weren't always a girl here hon, and I'm not just talking about the avatar emotion_dealwithit

And Im like, bluuuuuh. I have to deal with this from my family (they arent exactly the most progressive humans) and now here. :I
I just cant stand intolerant people. At all.
They are number three of my most disliked kind of people, right after child abusers and animal abusers.
Sometimes I just want to beat people over the head with Diedrich. :I

So, GCD(ers), do you ever deal with sensitive subjects about your life that people cant grasp? How do you deal with people who are less then tolerant? Also, if there anything annoying/bothersome in your lives at the mo?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:42 pm
Here? Put them on block.

IRL? Percussion based detrimental actions involving great force of applied fisticuffs directly to the larynx works. mrgreen  

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

Hi-Potion

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:46 pm
Ridley Starsmore
Here? Put them on block.

IRL? Percussion based detrimental actions involving great force of applied fisticuffs directly to the larynx works. mrgreen
Eh, I try not to block people unless theyre a real bother @A@ but for this user, I may consider it.Ah yes, the great noble sport of fisticuffs. I believe Miss Congeniality gave a great demonstration as to how a good bought should go. As did that chap Rocky Balboa.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:47 pm
Just e-d**k punch them, like seriously.

I would look into seeing if you can contact a mod for harassment if that's being posted in public forum. That's not right, man.  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

[color=emo]

Salty Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:14 am
I know a lot of Gaians who are either super discreet about their rl gender or prefer to be referred to as a certain other gender. idk why others make it a big deal to find out people's real genders/ whatever. i don't care unless you care.

they could be joking [really tactlessly] or just actually be uncomfortable with it.

idk there're a lot of intolerant people in the world. haters gonna hate emotion_dealwithit  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:10 am
People are giant cunts.
-shakes fist-
Why does it matter to them anyway.

I'd like to know who said c**t was so I can pixel cave his or her face in scream  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Voievoda

Shy Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:52 am
Totally did not go post stalk you to find out which jerk said it ninja
That really lowers my opinion of that person. But anyways, I really wish more people would apply 'if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all'. It's not that hard. There are a few select people in the gcd that I dislike, but I'm not going to make their life miserable because of it.

You handled it very well *so proud*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:36 am
___● What a douche! But insensitive/intolerant person + anonymity of the interwebz = uber douche.  

acn period

Beloved Noob

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:43 am
Hell, my grandmother (on my estranged father's side) won't even send me the generic christmas email any more simply because I came out as liking girls as well as boys.

Screw her, crazy refugee Burmese catholic who is the most racist woman I have ever known. User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:44 am
*strokes the report button like it's a cat*

That is all.  

Beanishes

Toothsome Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

hornworts

Rare

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:50 am
Who the hell's that b***h? Never seen her around.

Anyway although I would personally never change my gender I do support all others who would want to. Gosh, why would someone even bring that up? It's completely irrelevant and uncalled for. Report her a**.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:50 am
I didn't know you were female/trans, I thought you you were a guy but that's probably because of ages ago. I don't care about people's genders online unless they're lying just to be a douche. Yeah, I've had a few weeabos try to hit on me on here and then found out they were pretending to be guys because "yaoi is hot" scream  

Dickie Twinkles

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:46 am
Gaia is the one place I get to be who i really am and for someone to take that away is cruel.

The person clearly has emotional issues since they posted how much they liked Lady Gaga's Born this way.

"I liked it but I am biased"

NO KIDDING?

While I am not on anything and can't afford the already worthless surgery, I can't be who I am in real life, Gaia is one of the few places I can do this because people can't see me.

This is why I never post pictures of myself.

Dickie Twinkles
I've had a few weeabos try to hit on me on here and then found out they were pretending to be guys because "yaoi is hot" scream

This makes me want to punch something. Pretending to be a guy just to yaoi with someone else is wrong. Thats just as bad as fooling someone your a 15 year old girl when you are actually a 47 year old ***** living in some dank apartment.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:59 am
... I had to comment. I just couldn't let that go.

In case it gets deleted:

Jackathyn

Exactly where do you get off using that as if it's some sort of valid grounding to denigrate someone by? What purpose does that sort of nastiness actually serve? Tell me. I'm honestly curious.

If you're that flippant about that sort of thing, you have clearly no idea how difficult issues of gender can be for some people (myself included!), and to act holier-than-thou over it is truly an ignorant-and, frankly, horrible- thing to do. Coming out as anything other than straight or cis-gender can be a downright harrowing thing, as I'm discovering myself, and even online, I have hella respect for anyone who can put their head up and confidently declare themselves as what they are. Nobody needs that sort of attitude trying to take the wind out of their sails.

I don't know Hi-Potion all that well, but this post has been bothering me all afternoon, and I couldn't let it just pass without comment like it's an okay thing to say to anyone.

Beanishes

Toothsome Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:19 am
Wow, I finally have a use for my ignore list after all these years of it being pristine and blank. Thought I'd never get any use out of it.

Anyway, ******** 'em: they're obviously ignorant and mean as all hell, and not worthy of your time. See if you can report them and slap them on report. If they make a mule to harass you further, I'm pretty sure you can report them for trying to evade an ignore or something like that. Wish I could say that it was the Internet Anonymity Theory in works, but it's not like a ton of people irl aren't capable of casual transphobia and everyday harassment. You're a star burning bright, they're nothing.

I'm pretty openly trans and queer irl (got outed a few years ago by a "friend," now I'm yelling it from the rooftops, lol) so there's a lot of people I've met that just don't get it. I mean, it's not a hard concept to grasp at all, is it? Some people are men and some people are women and some people are neither and some people are in between, but their looks don't necessarily reflect who they are. Not that hard to get, but a lot of people refuse to understand what they're scared of. I'd like to repeat that slogan of "keep calm and carry on," but sometimes it's better to make life take the lemons back. Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see-

...Oh wait, that's a rant from Portal, not sagely life advice. Cave Johnson had the right idea though, I'm just saying.

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff