Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ArrowAnubis

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:37 am
Name: Kritik Arancu
Kritik - Albanian for Critical (Referring to his symbol)
Arancu - Tamil for Orange (Referring to his blood)

Blood colour: #FFB90F

Symbol: Kritik's Sign

Personality: Kritik has a very sweet nature. He dislikes conflict and tends to run from it if it's presented to him. He's very shy as well and would rather draw or read than interact with others. His hobbies include drawing, reading, and knitting scarves. He also enjoys solving puzzles and will often forget that he's afraid of other trolls if he is absorbed in a particularly interesting puzzle. The only time he can get upset is when he cannot get any leeway in something he is working on, but even then it's mostly him cussing and huffing more than it is violence.

Strengths:
Puzzle Solving - Kritik can take any puzzle thrown at him and usually decrepit it in record time. This includes things centered around numbers, words, or even mazes and things of that nature.

Skilled Climber - Since Krit makes his home in the mountains he is a very skilled at climbing the rocky cliffs of his home.

Flaws:
Shy/Easily Bullied - Krit doesn't like being around other trolls so he's a very easy target for those who wish to cause harm to weaker trolls. He's also not the best at communicating with others, he has a bad habit of pausing during every other word. Which drags his conversations down and makes it hard for him to get his point across.

Easily Distracted - Even if he were in a life or death situation, Krit has a nasty habit of getting distracted or thrown off track by any thing he considers a puzzle. Instead of doing what he needs to do he will stop and try to figure out what caught his attention first.

Weapon:
He uses a type of whip called a Qilinbian, that is about four feet long and made out of chains.

Appearance:
Kritik Image
Since you can't see below the waist he has regular black jeans and black boots with orange laces.

Home:
Mountain

Lusus:
Krit's Lusus, which he calls Miriprim ( A mix of the Common Squirrel Monkeys Genus and Order), is a medium sized primate like creature with amazing climbing skills. Kritik picked up a thing or two from the long limbed and long tailed Lusus

Power:
None  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:50 am
[ CRIT TIME]

Hello! Just thought i would come along and give you a big old slab of crit for your character!!! Nothing to be afraid off!! Most of my crit is in the form of questions to ask yourself so you can expand on your character!

Personality
Ok I sound like a broken record on these crits but I would love to have a bit more information here!! There isn't much to go on and though I get the general basics of the character he doesn't seem to be a 'character' just yet!

Being a troll with a sweet nature can be hard to come by! Trolls are naturally angry, aggressive and down right rude! He is a minority in this respect and I would love to know how he would treat someone in the first meeting, maybe knowing what a commodity he is!

What would happen if he was cornered during conflict? Like he was going to be beaten up, would he protect himself? Fight back? Ir just let himself get beaten up?

Being shy is fine, is he socially awkward? Does he get better with time with old friends? Would he speak up for himself if needs be?

Strengths:

Love the idea of him being good a puzzles, you never know when one will come bite you in the butt!! Because there are only two strengths maybe you can fill these out a bit, or even add another strength or two into the mix? If he is good at puzzles, is he good at maths as well? Is he a quick thinker? You can have him being patient and calm! Lots of good strengths there to work on for his personality!

Flaws

His current flaws are good if not a little short! I bet other trolls would be weary of him being so distracted if it means life or death! He would be a liability so I can imagine him being left out of alot of things because they couldn't trust him to concentrate! Maybe stretch out to contain another flaw, again I feel I know more about his hobbies then him!

Overall Summary

Nothing strikes me as being "Omg that has to change!" but I do feel this quest is missing something!! Try to fill it out more, bring his personality to life and I can see you being accepted in no time at all!

matisha

Business Vampire

Application Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces