So I herd u liek RP Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:29 pm
...But this is not actually an RP thread, though it's a thread about an RP, so that's close enough. Might kind of be advertising, but I checked with the captain and it's cool. Anyway, as we're all GCDers/ex-GCDers in here and a good number of you RP, I thought you might be interested in this. I've talked with some of you about this already, but not all.

Anyway, I'm currently working on a Gaia RP guild, and by this, I mean that in both sense of the word: an RP on Gaia and an RP actually in the Gaia world, since I've rarely seen that done and when done, only with avatars and OCs. The way I see it, we have an open world and potentially interesting characters and plot lines to work with, but the Gaia staff has no clue what to do with them. I mean, we have a mafia that hardly does any actual mafia-ish things and kills demi-gods for no specified reason, a mad scientist who doesn't do mad science anymore, another mad scientist whose mad science isn't even acknowledged, a whole city that is probably never going to be mentioned again, vampires that are only used for canon fodder and comic relief, and Gino's horrible haircut. Why not put all those hanging plot threads and alternative character interpretations that used to fill the GCD to use?

Anyway, if anyone's interested, the basic plot so far is an alternate universe set a few months after the vampire uprising. It failed, but Vladimir Von Helson is still alive and dealing with the consequences of having thousands of vampires running amok and eating all the food, Gambino is pissed and contemplating shady deals with the Kuros, the Kuros are both trying to quell a drow uprising and gain a firmer control of Durem's underworld, the events of zOMG are happening without a player character to stop it, and there's a very good chance that Sentinel and the Overseer are going to awaken extra early and cause some serious damage. Also, there's all those other characters Gaia forgets about, like Meredith and Sasha and Natasha and Lex and everyone else that isn't a Gambino, Edmund, magic, or aggressively cute. So yeah. I promise it totally isn't an excuse for me to RP Frank and Sasha as being BFFs 4 lyfe. Totally. That would be absurd.

Anyway, so would anyone here be interested in that sort of thing? If so, post away! I'm still writing lore and references, so it isn't quite ready for use yet, but it will be before January.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:35 pm
*scratches chin and contemplates Alt-Suitor's place in the new world*

I'd be up for something  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:44 pm
Yes

*nances off to bed*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:45 pm
Alt-Suitor's the one with the metal chest thing, right?

By the way, has anyone here actually beat Deadman's Shadow? I'm trying to put together the section on vampires and that one does concern a possible new clan of vampires, but the zOMG forum is not being forthcoming with basic information about the plotline there at all. All I know is there's someone who looks like evil Louie and also there's vampire boobs. I like vampire boobs well enough, but that doesn't really help anything.
emotion_donotwant  

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:49 pm
Uncle Haijin

By the way, has anyone here actually beat Deadman's Shadow? I'm trying to put together the section on vampires and that one does concern a possible new clan of vampires, but the zOMG forum is not being forthcoming with basic information about the plotline there at all. All I know is there's someone who looks like evil Louie and also there's vampire boobs. I like vampire boobs well enough, but that doesn't really help anything.
emotion_donotwant

Vampire boobs = Kamila

I messaged a friend that's been going through DMS. I haven't had the time to level up. <<;;  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:49 pm
oh, no thats. like..parallel suitor.

this would be a new alt suitor. where I assume he never left the von helsons and junk. Im too lazy to fully think out the whole "in spite of a nail" thing right now, but Ill think of it later

and no, I haven't >8I

all I know is that the evil louies are just vampire underlings that kinda only look like him...I think

and the final boss battle is on the null thing in space or something

also all those blood attacks are called "Blood Magic" apparently

but yeah, I want to know more about that too.  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:03 pm
Meromictic
Uncle Haijin

emotion_donotwant

Vampire boobs = Kamila

I messaged a friend that's been going through DMS. I haven't had the time to level up. <<;;

I haven't either. In fact, I haven't even beat the SS since they changed it up. I took a look at DMS and how much time it would take and then decided there was no way I was doing that.

@Suitor: Oh, okay! Sorry, it's like 1 AM here and my mind is a little slow. And yeah, that's really all I know too. I think the fat vampire dude is supposed to be evil too, but since you can't expect a fat vampire businessman to not be evil, that hardly counts as a spoiler.

Working on some dark elf culture right now since we know nothing about them and they're not even real drow. Do you think it's feasible to have a thousand-year-old series of tunnels under Durem? I like tunnels.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:05 pm
I have a lit bit of a back story worked up for Eudae. She was an alchemist and then Cresento and Nicolae screwed her over when they spread the secrets of alchemy to the general public (therefore making all of the supplies in high demand and out of her reach). She wants them dead for being morons and screwing up her precious hobby, but she isn't acting upon it.
So now she's a poor hobo looking for a job.  

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:09 pm
its 2am here lol prob should go to bed

anyways,

yeah fat vampire guy is Alastor or w/e

he owns the Barton Coliseum

and he has a chinese vampire minion named...i forget..Deva
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

apparently Kamila also works for alastor (cause fat old guys gotta surround themselves with sexy bitches right?) but she has went missing or something  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:20 am
I'd be interested for sure, but I don't know if I should carry over curent-Penn or an alt-form of her for it (such as one that was far more sheltered or never had that nasty allergy of hers and never left Hell until now...).

But I want in on it for sure.  

Penn Almasy

Demonic Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100

M a l c c h i a t o

Dangerous Gaian

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:46 am
//raises her hand.
I'd be up for some crazy Gaia fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:06 am
Oh em gee I would totally be up for that.
Menlusa (secretly) works for the Kuro's so I can totally see her fitting in with that plot.

Also likin' the Durem underground tunnels idea, I've always thought they existed down there anyway. I think most old cities in RL have them. I foresee shady dealings.

Menlusa

Sparkly Conversationalist

Ven Loraine

Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:38 am

I'd be up for that if I didn't think my posts would turn out horrible because of my lacking English skills. emo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:52 am
I'm up for it.  

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:12 pm
I'll roll with that.

cool

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items