✖ CRAVING ✖ a queen

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:07 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Popping this sub-forum cherry. ninja heart

I will be making this prettier as well a more official thread to keep track of progress.

User Image

「About」
So behold my new CRAVING for the lovely The Cherubic Queen of Solair item! There was one pose that caught my eye and I feel in love with, and thats the 'Livery Collar'. Why does these thin pieces of wire cost so much, well JUST LOOK AT IT! This may be the best upper body item that has ever came out. As soon as I saw it I knew it was something that I can use in nearly all my avatar designs and will be so worth it the insane price tag. Gaia y u make cost so much?! >:C

So help a zombie out and bid on some art so I can earn some gold!
User Image
or donate! Every gold coin counts to the biggest quest I've ever attempted. whee

「Progress」
*will place a tektek quest bar here once its available*
Current gold count 1.6 mil. lol

「Donations」  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:19 pm
GOOD LUCK!

I badly would like that item myself, but I don't expect I shall ever quest for it. It's way beyond my ability XP  

Yeata Zi
Captain

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:40 pm
Yeata Zi
GOOD LUCK!

I badly would like that item myself, but I don't expect I shall ever quest for it. It's way beyond my ability XP
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thanks. The hardest quest I've ever done was for the pale marionette and that was for about 18mil. Took me a while but well worth it since its somthing I wear a lot. And those puff sleeves will be something I know I'll be using often.

It seems like I spend a lot of gold for just one pose. Hell I bought Hydes Bloodlust for 2mil+ only for the 4 pixels of face blood. xd

This one is gonna be much worse, cause I've seen it at 18mil - 25 mil to now which there is no listings at all! eek  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:42 pm
Shiver`
Yeata Zi
GOOD LUCK!

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thanks. The hardest quest I've ever done was for the pale marionette and that was for about 18mil. Took me a while but well worth it since its somthing I wear a lot. And those puff sleeves will be something I know I'll be using often.

It seems like I spend a lot of gold for just one pose. Hell I bought Hydes Bloodlust for 2mil+ only for the 4 pixels of face blood. xd

This one is gonna be much worse, cause I've seen it at 18mil - 25 mil to now which there is no listings at all! eek
I like the gigantic 80s white hair myself.

but the puff sleeves are also nice.  

Yeata Zi
Captain

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Questing and Exchange Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash