Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 27. ✿ - - - Girls
She's just so annoying...I want to virtually strangle her!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Femme Mantis

Cute Punk

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:53 pm
Long story but I'll happily explain because I need to rant.

I just met this chick like literally a couple weeks ago in a role play on here and for some reason from the get go I just haven't liked her, more so now. I can't really explain what exactly threw me so badly off about her but now I can barely stand to be in the same OOC with her, I literally just avoid talking to her in and out of character.
I've done this before with another person but that was in real life and now we barely acknowledge each other, I'm glad it turned out like that.
The thing is, I just know I'm gonna eventually snap at her but I don't want to chew her out, I could get my a** banned from the role play. I don't want to approach her either, I know it just end badly because I have temper.

TL;DR version: Girl in rp I barely know has somehow triggered my undying hatred, I dunno how either and I don't wanna be a b***h.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:13 am
Perhaps she reminds of you the other girl who set you off in some way?  

FutaSilver

Greedy Seeker

Femme Mantis

Cute Punk

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:06 am
FutaSilver
Perhaps she reminds of you the other girl who set you off in some way?

That's the thing, she doesn't remind me at all of my pyscho ex friend. I think I started off hating her OC and from there it just gradually started evolving in the OOC which made me generally strongly dislike her. She has a ******** one track mind when things are already in motion and it is killing the rp mood for me and I know it's showing through my posts. I seem to always get a stomach ache and end up accidently rping my characters with anger.
I'm not in any way quitting that roleplay either, I've been there from day one..She makes little ripples of anger surge through me though...I can't explain it. =/  
27. ✿ - - - Girls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games