Captain

Shirtless Lover

11,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Generous 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:04 am
Are you a Psychic???

Tell us a story that you have encountered that you were able to see, warn or foretell...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:39 am
Might be 3nodding ...I posted a few things in the "Can you?" Thread before I noticed this one gonk I may be, it may just all be luck...I've never done much with it trying to make it stronger but maybe I will someday when I feel it right... Besides what I posted there my mom seems to think I could be a healer like a relative of mine. That could be true since I tried one night to just put all my thought into making my bf's knees feel a bit better then they were. You see, they started hurting way more this past spring, to the point that we only hiked one mountain this summer compared to last years three or four. He has terrible knee problems. Well since then I haven't seen him wrapping his knees in ice packs in the break room at work and he hasn't needed bags of ice at home. He does take aleve every now and then for that and headaches...All I can do is hoped that it helped. I mean he actually wanted to hike the small mt. in georgia last month when we were on vacation 3nodding  

Kitty_Mew

Vicious Bloodsucker

glengrin

Alien Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:55 pm
Kitty_Mew
Kitty, have you heard of reiki? It's a method of using healing energy. I haven't found a local practitioner to learn it from but I too have begun to flow healing energy and use it. I am just self learning my own methods and I have a few friends who are quite good at doing so. One really helped me shortly after a serious auto accident a couple of years ago.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:20 pm
Before I share more, Nabosha, are you a psychic, empath or one of other ability yourself?

Never mind; I saw your post in "Can You?".  

glengrin

Alien Explorer

Nashoba1
Captain

Shirtless Lover

11,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Generous 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:11 pm
glengrin
Before I share more, Nabosha, are you a psychic, empath or one of other ability yourself?

Never mind; I saw your post in "Can You?".

Yes I am...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:17 pm
Nashoba1
glengrin

Yes I am...
I love it when I find entire groups like me and there seem to be a lot of them on Gaia for some reason. See my post in "Can You?" I wish I had noticed this subguild when I first joined a few months ago.  

glengrin

Alien Explorer

glengrin

Alien Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:24 pm
OK, I have had thousands of premonitions. I will share the very first one I had as it's kind of fun.

When I was about 11 or so, I was sitting in class, just before it was to start and the teacher hadn't arrived yet. I heard this wonderful song I'd never heard before, just the refrain. I thought someone had snuck a radio into class and was playing it, so I didn't think too much about it except to wonder what that song was. I didn't hear it again, although I watched for it. About 12 years later, I was driving and on the radio, the dj announced a new song and it began to play. I thought, wait, this can't be right, this is the song I heard so long ago, this had to be a mistake. Later it dawned on me.... rofl From the time I first heard the song until the time it was released, I had had so many premonitions, I lost count and since then, many many more in many forms from a few dreams to full time jumps while fully awake to just knowing. Time and I have had a rather interesting relationship.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:38 pm
glengrin
OK, I have had thousands of premonitions. I will share the very first one I had as it's kind of fun.

When I was about 11 or so, I was sitting in class, just before it was to start and the teacher hadn't arrived yet. I heard this wonderful song I'd never heard before, just the refrain. I thought someone had snuck a radio into class and was playing it, so I didn't think too much about it except to wonder what that song was. I didn't hear it again, although I watched for it. About 12 years later, I was driving and on the radio, the dj announced a new song and it began to play. I thought, wait, this can't be right, this is the song I heard so long ago, this had to be a mistake. Later it dawned on me.... rofl From the time I first heard the song until the time it was released, I had had so many premonitions, I lost count and since then, many many more in many forms from a few dreams to full time jumps while fully awake to just knowing. Time and I have had a rather interesting relationship.

Lol, that's awesome!!!
I know things plug in today of the feelings or things I thought when I was younger until now...
When I was younger, things I saw or pushed away were due to my mother, I guess some of what she was telling me wasn't so pleasant with my grandparents before...
So instead of dealing with it, it was all hush, hush...
Apparently my whole mothers side has this..  

Nashoba1
Captain

Shirtless Lover

11,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Generous 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

glengrin

Alien Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:48 pm
Nashoba1
glengrin

Lol, that's awesome!!!
I know things plug in today of the feelings or things I thought when I was younger until now...
When I was younger, things I saw or pushed away were due to my mother, I guess some of what she was telling me wasn't so pleasant with my grandparents before...
So instead of dealing with it, it was all hush, hush...
Apparently my whole mothers side has this..

Stuff like this often does run in families. Not in mine however...I truly am the alien in the family. lol  
★★★Phenomena★★★

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games