girls only 

Tags: lesbian/bi, girls only, yuri, Friends 

Reply Give and get advice here.
Story writing help

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you interested in reading my story and helping me?
  Yes
  No
  This is against Gaia... Delete it
  UMMMMM.... IDK?
View Results

Tasia Tatsuko

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:55 pm
Hey there Les and Bi girls,
I am currently writing a Bi erotica novella and was wondering if any of you would be interested in helping me the um.... "special scenes" in it.
I havent been with many girls and so I dont know how to expand on what I already have.....
And since it is against Gaia TOS, I would need an external email or facebook to send it to.
If you're interested in helping, please either reply here or pm me with one of the above for me to send it to.
I do ask that you dont steal what I have written... It would really suck to be reading a book and have my scenes in it....

Thanks,
Raven.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:58 pm
Raven Amaya Tatsuko
I am currently writing a Bi erotica novella and was wondering if any of you would be interested in helping me the um.... "special scenes" in it.
I havent been with many girls and so I dont know how to expand on what I already have.....
And since it is against Gaia TOS, I would need an external email or facebook to send it to.
If you're interested in helping, please either reply here or pm me with one of the above for me to send it to.
I do ask that you dont steal what I have written... It would really suck to be reading a book and have my scenes in it....

Thanks,
Raven.

I'm a screenwriter and write a bit differently then novel writers but I might still be able to help. If you want my help let me know and I will give you my information. I have written several full feature scripts and about a dozen shorts. One of the shorts was about coming out as pansexual.  

nine-fangirl

3,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tasia Tatsuko

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:55 pm
nine-fangirl
Raven Amaya Tatsuko

Thanks,
Raven.

I'm a screenwriter and write a bit differently then novel writers but I might still be able to help. If you want my help let me know and I will give you my information. I have written several full feature scripts and about a dozen shorts. One of the shorts was about coming out as pansexual.

I would very much appreciate your help. Thank you. Just pm it to me.
Again, thank you.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:39 pm
I'm actually a writer of erotic literature myself. I'll PM you the blog I do my work in so you can have a general idea of what I do. I do have a yuri scene towards the beginning of my postings, but it's been s long since I wrote one, I kinda started loosing interest in writing about it. sweatdrop

Emmi Heldt

Quotable Bloodsucker

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Give and get advice here.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items