Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Poetic Justice I

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:25 pm
I wanted to ask you guys if yall have had this problem before. I want to put some art in my sig but i don't want some douche to report me and say it's offensive. Since there are practically ever kind of offensive out there what is and isn't offensive draw's a line.

The art i want to put up is This

Have any of yall had this problem confused  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:32 pm
well tits, that's a lil on the explicit side.
i mean there's not anything showing but the implications... emotion_donotwant

if I saw that i wouldn't report it but I'd probably adblock it, only cause yaoi isn't my thing.

I've never had a problem with people thinking my sigs are offensive :T

Except for once someone PMed me and said i sucked for liking alchemy rofl  

[color=emo]

Salty Rogue

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:32 pm
Eh, it's tame enough to go without much mention on a lot of other sites, but I'm not sure I'd want to risk a pic of two people dry humping (or possible screwing? Can't see the pants and the shirt looks open.) out there in my sig on this site.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:33 pm
That would definitely get reported. I remember this one sig art that had a chick bent over and picking up a flower and a guy right behind her that got reported. It was less sexual than yours and reported so..yeah.

I've not run into that problem yet...always a bit worried to put this one in my sig tho'  

ghgvjj

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:33 pm
I would ask a mod or several..  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:34 pm
[color=emo]
well tits, that's a lil on the explicit side.
i mean there's not anything showing but the implications... emotion_donotwant

if I saw that i wouldn't report it but I'd probably adblock it, only cause yaoi isn't my thing.

I've never had a problem with people thinking my sigs are offensive :T

Except for once someone PMed me and said i sucked for liking alchemy rofl

Lmao all for liking Alchemy damn .. See i dont give 2 ******** if someone add block's me but if they report me cause of my personal views i feel offended , it's not showing anything i mean yeah the implication but still.  

I Poetic Justice I

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:41 pm
Sinsario
That would definitely get reported. I remember this one sig art that had a chick bent over and picking up a flower and a guy right behind her that got reported. It was less sexual than yours and reported so..yeah.

I've not run into that problem yet...always a bit worried to put this one in my sig tho'

I reported a guy for having a picture of himself derssed like that in his sig, high def and the nickers were totally see through.
It was too much for me at 7am.

But i wouldn't report your picture there though It made me lol. I could see other more prudish people doing so though.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:44 pm
I used to have a smaller size of this in my sig. It isn't that suggestive though. :x

Why not put the picture in your profile?  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

ghgvjj

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:47 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Sinsario

I reported a guy for having a picture of himself derssed like that in his sig, high def and the nickers were totally see through.
It was too much for me at 7am.

But i wouldn't report your picture there though It made me lol. I could see other more prudish people doing so though.

haha
alright yeah. I suppose I'll remove it from my randosig then. Don't want to get reported for it...
Kinda sucks because I'd love more raunchy pics of Sin but I wouldn't be able to show it off anyway emo  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:50 pm
Sinsario

Uuhh oh well i always have my profile. I wish i could get some of the art i want sadly this is a kid friendly place so i try to pg-13. Yeah i wouldn't put that one up either some people are just asses and would report it. My cousin had her art reported cause it showed side boob.  

I Poetic Justice I

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200

dakki-dono

Omnipresent Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:51 pm
I would report that.

I'm far from prudish but that's straight up ********, no matter how you slice it. I'd report it if it were hetero, too.
Idk, not much actually gets to me anymore, but there is appropriate and inappropriate. I'm more sick of people trying to out-shock the masses.
I get it, dudes together. Same message could have been conveyed by them holding hands. Or hugging. Or kissing. Or cuddling.
Hard ******** isn't how I prefer to think about people.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:55 pm
Meromictic
I used to have a smaller size of this in my sig. It isn't that suggestive though. :x

Why not put the picture in your profile?

I did , I just wanted it in my sig since it was so well drawn. But i don't wanna risk getting reported so i'll just let people see it in my sig 3nodding  

I Poetic Justice I

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200

I Poetic Justice I

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:00 pm
dakki-dono
I would report that.

I'm far from prudish but that's straight up ********, no matter how you slice it. I'd report it if it were hetero, too.
Idk, not much actually gets to me anymore, but there is appropriate and inappropriate. I'm more sick of people trying to out-shock the masses.
I get it, dudes together. Same message could have been conveyed by them holding hands. Or hugging. Or kissing. Or cuddling.
Hard ******** isn't how I prefer to think about people.

That's not what where doing but i get what your saying. It is really suggestive that's why i wanted to ask before just putting it up. I rather be polite and get public opinion than be an arrogant douche and just put it up.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:12 pm
If you need to ask, don't put it in your signature. Even if one mod tells you that they are okay with it, that does not guarantee that every other mod will also be okay with it.  

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500

dakki-dono

Omnipresent Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:13 pm
Whether or not that's what's happening in the pic is besides the point. It's really the appearance.

And like I said, it doesn't bother me, but I wouldn't call it appropriate for this site.

Then again, you could always make the out-of-context Harry Potter screenshot argument:
User Image  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces