Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:27 pm
http://www.etsy.com/shop/DeadGirlDreams

I know gaia loves kawaii things

so now you can own kawaii things irl

I hand cast 90% of my cameos in resin, with my own duplicate molds (I bough the original cameo obv.) and I make my own pearl/bead chain. My necklaces are the biggest sellers because of tumblr. ( i just moved shops)

I have a very large fixation of the styles of the day of the dead, and vintage looking metals.

--

anyone else have an etsy or just deviant arts they wanna throw up for the guild and world to see? :D  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:32 pm
Your cameos are beautiful.  

Yeata Zi
Captain

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:34 pm
Prince Ichi

I hand cast 90% of my cameos in resin, with my own duplicate molds (I bough the original cameo obv.) and I make my own pearl/bead chain. My necklaces are the biggest sellers because of tumblr.

I have a very large fixation of the styles of the day of the dead, and vintage looking metals.

--

anyone else have an etsy or just deviant arts they wanna throw up for the guild and world to see? :D

OH MY GOD. YOU'RE DEADGIRLDREAMS????

MY FRIENDS ARE IN LOVE WITH YOUR STUFF.

This is terrifying in that the circle of people I know is getting smaller everyday.

gonk

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:34 pm
Yeata Zi
thank you!!!

I saw them originally on tumblr last year and instantly fell in love. @__@ After the holidays I'm gonna try my hand at sculpting my own designs from scratch.  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

Yeata Zi
Captain

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:35 pm
Prince Ichi
Yeata Zi
thank you!!!

I saw them originally on tumblr last year and instantly fell in love. @__@ After the holidays I'm gonna try my hand at sculpting my own designs from scratch.
If I ever get around to ever doing anything steam punk, I'll be sure to buy my cameo from you.

I'd buy one now, but it's christmas and I have already spent all my money that I've been saving.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:36 pm
DC-Chan
Prince Ichi

I hand cast 90% of my cameos in resin, with my own duplicate molds (I bough the original cameo obv.) and I make my own pearl/bead chain. My necklaces are the biggest sellers because of tumblr.

--

OH MY GOD. YOU'RE DEADGIRLDREAMS????

MY FRIENDS ARE IN LOVE WITH YOUR STUFF.

This is terrifying in that the circle of people I know is getting smaller everyday.

gonk
OH GOD OH GOD OH SDKJKJD HI redface redface redface redface

you dunno how happy that makes me LIKE LEGIT i just

ksjdkdj gosh  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:41 pm
Yeata Zi
Prince Ichi
Yeata Zi
thank you!!!

If I ever get around to ever doing anything steam punk, I'll be sure to buy my cameo from you.

I'd buy one now, but it's christmas and I have already spent all my money that I've been saving.
I've been looking into it, trust me. * u* That's such a huge market, I just need some ideas cus i'm not really into steampunk that much. (but i like the colors)

Yeah that's been everyone. xD I really should've gotten my holiday stuff up before December.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:44 pm
Prince Ichi
Yeata Zi
Prince Ichi
Yeata Zi
thank you!!!

I've been looking into it, trust me. * u* That's such a huge market, I just need some ideas cus i'm not really into steampunk that much. (but i like the colors)

Yeah that's been everyone. xD I really should've gotten my holiday stuff up before December.
Man, throw gears on your cameos and they'll be steam punk XD  

Yeata Zi
Captain

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

dakki-dono

Omnipresent Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:46 pm
Ah, lovely stuff. Have you ever gotten a table at a steampunk fair or something? Don't know how big you are into the genre, but people pay some ridiculous prices for things like that.

Here is my etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/dakks?ref=si_shop

I have very little up in it since I can't justify costs of listing everything when I have only ever had two sales. gonk

I do wire jewelry.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:54 pm
Oh, those are p. neat dakks! You just need to get yourself some exposure...like through tumblr or something. The first giveaway I did got me 5,000 reblogs and $700 in sales.

Tumblr

is seriously

the best market

and no, I failed to get a table at Momocon (a local con in atlanta), and I wanted to do something small before I went to, say, Otakon again. I know there are steam punk fairs all of the place in the city, so I gotta look into that.  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:56 pm
I'd buy something, but I don't know anyone who wears jewelry. Sorry about that. :<

You should post a link to your shop at ONTD Creepy during one of their free for all posts. They love that sort of thing and you might get a sale.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:05 pm
Uncle Haijin
I'd buy something, but I don't know anyone who wears jewelry. Sorry about that. :<

You should post a link to your shop at ONTD Creepy during one of their free for all posts. They love that sort of thing and you might get a sale.
lmao i wish i knew what my lj sign-in was

I was told I could probably post over in some Lolita blogs, but those bitches scare the crap out of me with how they act towards one another. @__@

But thanks for the heads up! I'll keep an eye out for an opportunity.  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

dakki-dono

Omnipresent Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:11 pm
Tumblr is good for exposure, eh? I was avoiding it because it inhaled my best friend and has claimed her as a slave, but debating making one to feature my art and such.

If it gets me any sort of attention, I'll be happy.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:13 pm
dakki-dono
Tumblr is good for exposure, eh? I was avoiding it because it inhaled my best friend and has claimed her as a slave, but debating making one to feature my art and such.

If it gets me any sort of attention, I'll be happy.
seriously like, Tumblr is the best exposure tool if you know your way around it. 3nodding  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:18 pm
Prince Ichi
Uncle Haijin

lmao i wish i knew what my lj sign-in was

I was told I could probably post over in some Lolita blogs, but those bitches scare the crap out of me with how they act towards one another. @__@

But thanks for the heads up! I'll keep an eye out for an opportunity.

I had your LJ username on the friends list of my old account but I don't even know what mine was at the time.

and lolitas. Lolitas.

I was into that for awhile in middle/high school and still like some of it in character design elements, but as pretty as a lot of the stuff is, the worst wank on the Internet is between 20 year old women dressed up like Victorian toddlers metaphorically yanking each other's wigs off, lol. Then again, I have been told that knitting/crafting drama is fierce too, but since I can neither knit nor craft, I don't slither in that corner of the Internet much.

And yeah, Tumblr is great! It's hard to use at first, but there are so many people on it at any given time. Plus, hipsters love to spend money. There have been scientific studies done on it that totally exist in the real world and not just my vivid imagination.

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff