Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:29 am
k so anyway

I'm Haijin and I play with pixel dolls on the internet, but I also play with pixel dolls off the Internet. I have so much Sims stuff that I am running out of places to put it all...or, at least, I used to. My PC died in a horrible virus-related crash recently, and I lost a couple thousand files worth of Sims stuff. All that clicking went to waste. D:

Here's where you come in. Post your avatar, character idea, random words, song lyrics, whatever, and I make a Sim out of that. Pretty easy, y/n? You get Sims, I get the motivation to hunt down another 5k Sims files, and everyone leaves happy and vaguely nerdier.

IT'S A PARTY FOR EVERYONE IN HERE!

but okay, this is really just an excuse to post my Sims pics. You can too if you have them. Linked because they're big as ******** and I'm too lazy to resize them.

No ginger boy, Slenderman will get you, stop smirking.
Do you ever clean your room?
Not Hermione
Still not Hermione
Sitting in front of a Twilight poster and glittercorn like a boss
Lemme just stare at you a little
Boy George, is that you?
I just really like pokadots okay

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:38 am
Damn it I'm trying really hard to not play sims until school is over. Damn you now I want to play. I have Sim screenshots somewhere...
But I've got a video!
have a video

And I;m sorry about your loss geeze. ;_;

I actually have my own Sin Sim Yep. But if you can make a better sim of him then by all means gopher it.  

ghgvjj

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:40 am
HAIJI I MISSED YOU AND YOUR SIMS heart gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:13 am
Sinsario
Damn it I'm trying really hard to not play sims until school is over. Damn you now I want to play. I have Sim screenshots somewhere...
But I've got a video!
have a video

And I;m sorry about your loss geeze. ;_;

I actually have my own Sin Sim Yep. But if you can make a better sim of him then by all means gopher it.

School is already out for me so that means all Sims all the time...except for when I have to, you know, work and fill out applications and cook and that sort of thing. Heh, in actuality, I hardly ever play the Sims except when I enter creation contests, but when I do, I post the pictures all over the Internet.

And I think you could retitle that Invisible Woodpecker Beak, lol. And I will try, undead pirate zombie fancypants thing, I will try so hard that, uh, I guess I'll just try hard. Wish there were more custom blue skins floating around the Internet for Sims 3.

ALSO ICHI HI

HOW U DOIN?

SORRY FOR THE WHOLE DROPPING OFF THE FACE OF GAIA THING

OR, Y'KNOW, DROPPING OFF THE FACE OF MY INBOX

I AM NOT GOOD AT REPLYING AT THINGS DDDDD:

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

ghgvjj

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:19 am
*flips off*
I'll be done soon. Soooon.

And I will.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:26 am
Oh I really need to play The Sims Medieval more. I don't think there really is custom stuff for that one yet or at least there wasn't any the last time I checked. I do like this one more than the regular The Sims games just because you can go on quests, and your primary objective isn't to keep them from burning the house down with the toaster oven, fireplace, stove, barbecue, and/or anything else.  

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500

ghgvjj

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:33 am
Ahhh...I only have the base game. :< I really want Sims pets though.

but now you make Medival sound like sure fun...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:47 am
I used to have Sims until a virus ate my computer and I never bothered with reinstalling. Now they have animals in Sims 3 and I really want it!

I remember that in my town, a big old fat guy was cheating on his wife with a really skinny single Asian dude. I thought it was hilarious.  

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:10 am
Sinsario
but now you make Medival sound like sure fun...

Oh, it is fun!
I actually play the game as it was meant to be played and not just build pretty virtual houses with annoying little people in it that I occasionally get really angry with such that I drown all my sims in the swimming pool because one of them left dirty plates all over the floor in the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:28 am
I want Medievel so bad. I think there's a little custom stuff for it, but not much. I do know that people have versions of the hair, outfits, and skins in it for regular Sims 3, though it looks a bit weird in that game.

The animals in Sims 3 are great! I kind of neglect my Sims in favor of the cats and horses, heh.

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:06 am
My favorite moment in The Sims Medieval is in the intro movie for the basic game when the narrator after explaining how you are The Watcher who watches as your followers thrive and prosper despite many hardships and erect a monument to you. However the people lacked judgement such that their civilization became overrun with things that lead you to an epiphany.

At this point the Narrator says -> "People are dumb."
The monument then falls on the village, crushing it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_TtquT2wKs  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:31 am
Wellp. I know what games I'm getting next time they're on sale.  

ghgvjj

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:39 pm
I still have my lesbosims

alienxplantsim

SO

MUCH

GREEN

WOOHOOING  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:59 pm
OMG I WANT PETS SO BAD
I haven't played my sims in about three or four months and I shall continue not to do so until I get my horsies!
I really want to buy it but I wont until after xmas/birthday to make sure no one got if for me. But that means another week without sims D:

I actually have medieval, but I didn't like it.
I mean, I liked the intro and the interactions and stuff, but I didn't like the gameplay all that much.
Now it sits gathering dust.

Menlusa

Sparkly Conversationalist

Vitalli

Dangerous Wife

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:13 pm
i havent played sims in so long ;_;

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash