HOMESTUUUCKKKK Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hornworts

Rare

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:00 am
GCD I know you have some Homestuck in you. As much as you hate it I know you love it.

Actually Droite turned me on to Homestuck with her Homestuck thread but since it's dead now I thought I WOULD MAKE A NEW ONE.

So yeah. Discuss Homestuck, newest updates, whatever.

I like the original kids more than the new ones. And when Jane died I was so happy because she was so boring.

By the way I'm an Aquarius :3  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:06 am
She didn't even get the chance to DO anything interesting. Until she exploded, anyway. John was practically the same, except, you know he didn't explode

I wish he'd move on to R??? and D??? already. Jane and Jake are awesome and all, but I want to moooove oooon. Though it's really nice to see John and Jade on their voyage on the yellow yard.  

Beast Henshin

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:07 am
ichi made me read it after she dragged me to a homestuck meet at a convention in atlanta

crazy, crazy people

anyways, thousands upon thousands of pages read in about a week

was dying around the end  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:09 am
Funny thing is that last night I deamt about Gamzee being terrified of (Dave's?) ******** stupid puppet. Not the butts one but the one with the movable mouth and red cheeks and a baseball cap.

Yeah.

Anyway I don't care for it and it drives me bonkers but the best character is Nepeta anyway.  

ghgvjj

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

hornworts

Rare

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:13 am
Aku Ohino
She didn't even get the chance to DO anything interesting. Until she exploded, anyway. John was practically the same, except, you know he didn't explode

I wish he'd move on to R??? and D??? already. Jane and Jake are awesome and all, but I want to moooove oooon. Though it's really nice to see John and Jade on their voyage on the yellow yard.

I dunno. We almost had to dislike her from the beginning, liking Betty Crocker and having items from the Condence.

John and Jade are waaay more interesting.

Jake and D??? are also more interesting, in that they're almost better versions of their counterparts. D??? is the more polite Dave, and Jake is the more charming, mature(ish) Jade.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:44 am
dave and rose

dave and ******** everyone else

dave and rose are the best.

I've been reading since before it began so the original kids have a special place in my heart.

also d strider is seriously the embodiment of what i think is hilariously awesome.

also lalonde. apparently i type like lalonde on MSN.

so i guess the strider/lalonde families.  

[color=emo]

Salty Rogue

Beast Henshin

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:02 am
Sir Black Tea
Aku Ohino

I dunno. We almost had to dislike her from the beginning, liking Betty Crocker and having items from the Condence.

Jake and D??? are also more interesting, in that they're almost better versions of their counterparts. D??? is the more polite Dave, and Jake is the more charming, mature(ish) Jade.

I think she was supposed to be more of a parallel of Feferi (her tiara, ruling element, etc.) And The Condescence taking over Crocker Corp and her being the Heiress Apparent.

But for some that would give enough reason to not like her. If I remember, Feferi was never drastically popular. I liked her toward the end, and then she died.

I liked Jane because she was adorable. And c'mon, she's freakin Nana.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:17 am
Aku Ohino
Sir Black Tea
Aku Ohino

I think she was supposed to be more of a parallel of Feferi (her tiara, ruling element, etc.) And The Condescence taking over Crocker Corp and her being the Heiress Apparent.

But for some that would give enough reason to not like her. If I remember, Feferi was never drastically popular. I liked her toward the end, and then she died.

I liked Jane because she was adorable. And c'mon, she's freakin Nana.

I always hated Feferi.

Introduced wayy to late, and so... peppy.  

hornworts

Rare

Meushi

Alien Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:27 am
Sir Black Tea you just hate happiness, that's all.

eek

I personally will always love Jade and Equius myself.

No not as a couple. rolleyes

Funny that they both share the same symbol for their god tier.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:30 am
Meushi

this always amuses me

on how people can ship characters

who have never met each other nor know each other exists.

its just weird  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

[color=emo]

Salty Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:39 am
The Undead Suitor
Meushi

this always amuses me

its just weird
prolly cause it gives them more freedom in interpreting their own creepy as ******** slashfics.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:41 am
The Undead Suitor
Meushi

this always amuses me

its just weird

I can get it. It's not so much about let's just put these characters together, it's more like, well for me if I do ship characters I know have never met, for me it's like hmmm, what would these character be like if they were around each other? He's so serious, she's not. Would they get on each others nerves? Hate, love the other? Sloppy make outs?

But anyway, I love to ship characters but I am also more logical about it. *pushes up her school teacher glasses and feels no shame*

Characters I do ship and I feel no shame from it, Dave and Jade, and Jade and Karkat. Yeah I said it.

On a side note, I personally don't think Jane's dead. After all, arn't these new kids suppose to be raised to be much more stronger?  

Meushi

Alien Sweetheart

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:44 am
After the whole stupid incident about the items, I kind of turned away from the fandom and stopped reading. Something so stupid made me really, really mad. If any of you read the GCD threads, you would know that. Maybe it was because of the way it was handled and the whole double standard thing about it.

I might go back. Might. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:51 am
Eudaemon
After the whole stupid incident about the items, I kind of turned away from the fandom and stopped reading. Something so stupid made me really, really mad. If any of you read the GCD threads, you would know that. Maybe it was because of the way it was handled and the whole double standard thing about it.

I might go back. Might. sweatdrop

I was here for all of that so I got to see both sides of the ugly. I still really like Homestuck and I still really like Gaia but I was VERY disappointed in alot of users and fans that I knew.

Personally I feel fans can ruin alot of things, crazy fans anyway. Sadly crazy people are the loudest and everyone pays attention to them cause they wear shiny pants.

Watching from both sides, I got to see all the finger pointing from users and fans, but I didn't really see Hussie make a big deal about it. He only said one thing in his tumblr account and I felt it was like a Meh, I'll take a look at it I guess. And Gaia never really did come out and say anything. At least from what I saw. Personally everyone else blew it up to kingdom kong. But then again, maybe I don't really know the whole story. *shrugs*  

Meushi

Alien Sweetheart

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:56 am
[color=emo]
The Undead Suitor
Meushi

this always amuses me

its just weird
prolly cause it gives them more freedom in interpreting their own creepy as ******** slashfics.

homestuck fans are weird  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces