Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
Restocking after long tank hiatus: are these good fish?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3
  <33
View Results

Captain Mipsy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:33 am
My plan is to have 11 lanwsharks,5 lightning bugs, and a grunny sub for giftboxes/attracting more grabbers. It's been literally a year since I've had a boot grab tank so I'm not sure if these fish are still good/easy enough to profit from. I have had lightning bug tanks in the past and they were always good to me. I understand the sub is basically a gold eater, and do not plan on profits for that, since it is coming out of my mule's gold anyways.

I do know these are "good fish" didn't know what else to put in the title really lol ) according to several guides I've read... But what I am wondering is if it'd be a lot more work than other fish? I know I won't make as much as a dolphin or coatl tank but I simply am not willing to pay for those fish. These fish are in my budget so I'm also wondering if in this price range, there are better monsters/fish?

I know I could take the to the man aquarium forum and I do apologize if I shouldn't be putting this here, but I've been grabbing from here for so long without much posting I figured this would also be a goo chance to converse with other members of this place. A little activity, after all, is the least I could do considering how much this guild has helped grab yum_puddi

So.. Yeah! Any advice would be welcome, since it really does seem as though it's a totally different game than back when I was owning a tank... My first tank was around when the monsters were released & began becoming popular, and it was a wolf pup tank.. I looked into those again but not at THAT price. D; I paid like.. 20k, not even, each for mine!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:26 pm
Captain Mipsy
My plan is to have 11 lanwsharks,5 lightning bugs, and a grunny sub for giftboxes/attracting more grabbers. It's been literally a year since I've had a boot grab tank so I'm not sure if these fish are still good/easy enough to profit from. I have had lightning bug tanks in the past and they were always good to me. I understand the sub is basically a gold eater, and do not plan on profits for that, since it is coming out of my mule's gold anyways.

I do know these are "good fish" didn't know what else to put in the title really lol ) according to several guides I've read... But what I am wondering is if it'd be a lot more work than other fish? I know I won't make as much as a dolphin or coatl tank but I simply am not willing to pay for those fish. These fish are in my budget so I'm also wondering if in this price range, there are better monsters/fish?

I know I could take the to the man aquarium forum and I do apologize if I shouldn't be putting this here, but I've been grabbing from here for so long without much posting I figured this would also be a goo chance to converse with other members of this place. A little activity, after all, is the least I could do considering how much this guild has helped grab yum_puddi

So.. Yeah! Any advice would be welcome, since it really does seem as though it's a totally different game than back when I was owning a tank... My first tank was around when the monsters were released & began becoming popular, and it was a wolf pup tank.. I looked into those again but not at THAT price. D; I paid like.. 20k, not even, each for mine!

Gaia has truly messed up booty grab since you left. They've removed the really good fish and haven't replaced them with anything anywhere near as good, but I guess Gaia does what Gaia wants! smile

As for Lawnsharks, good fish, but four weeks isn't a very long life span when they are selling for around 75,000g on the market. They aren't being sold in the shop. Same with the lightning bug, but they're about 9,000 so not as badly priced, although they only live for three weeks. Grunny sub is at least reasonably priced in Phin Phang. I don't know how much money you'll make with that combination of fish. I do know that Gaia has been nerfing our tanks a lot. I'm on a ton of booty grab threads but very rarely make over 20,000g in 24 hours, and usually a lot less than that! When my mermaids are gone I will not have a BG tank anymore because to me the fun will have been taken out of it, but good luck to you and maybe... just maybe... Gaia will sooner or later put more decent fish back in Phin Phang. We can hope! 4laugh

GailAnne Munchkin

Conservative Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items