Submit

Banshee Cupcake

Magical Wife

20,790 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:05 pm
Ok so. My friend has told me and my little posse/battalion/ whatever you wanna call it, that her friend is dating a guy who REALLY like her but all she sees him as is a friend. She wants to know how to get her to break up with him. Honestly I feel empathy for the guy, all 5 of us girls that she told do. (we only have one guy in the group) So I told her I would ask you girls for advice since I trust you all know more about this than I do. Anyway to tell the girl to break up with him now so that the poor guy doesn't get hurt too bad after it's too late to tell him now?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:45 pm
First of all she has to break up with him Now or it will be too late.

She just has to tell him. No breakup is easy. She just has to firm and tell him.

(Something like this) "I've really enjoyed these days/weeks with you and you are a really great friend but I'm not ready to enter a relationship like this with you. And think it best if we broke up."

And leave it at that. There really isn't a need to drag it out or worry about it "not being the right time" it's never really the best time to breakup with someone. You just have to floor it and drive.

jesusgirl115

Dangerous Friend

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Banshee Cupcake

Magical Wife

20,790 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:01 pm
The thing is, she doesn't want to because she doesn't think it's nessesary.I kinda wanna slap her for that but them my rep as a goodie goodie would be ruined.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:07 pm

No offense but..
Who cares about a ******** rep?
Slap that chick,and tell her to get it over with or there's going to be major drama and the boy's heart is going to be smashed if she leads him on.

Moxcella

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200

Banshee Cupcake

Magical Wife

20,790 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:35 pm
It's kinda impossible for me to actually hit someone with enough force to hurt them that much. And I don't know her either I just heard this from my friend who is her friend. And she asked me and my friends for help on this so I wanna help even though I loathe her but. Arrrgh. Sorry if I'm not clear enough. First time I've asked for advice on this kinda thing really. I just don't want the poor guy to get hurt from this.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:54 pm
Well the girl broke up with him. Although I hope the guy isn't too hurt.  

Banshee Cupcake

Magical Wife

20,790 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100

Sumomo4life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:32 pm
Banshee Cupcake
Ok so. My friend has told me and my little posse/battalion/ whatever you wanna call it, that her friend is dating a guy who REALLY like her but all she sees him as is a friend. She wants to know how to get her to break up with him. Honestly I feel empathy for the guy, all 5 of us girls that she told do. (we only have one guy in the group) So I told her I would ask you girls for advice since I trust you all know more about this than I do. Anyway to tell the girl to break up with him now so that the poor guy doesn't get hurt too bad after it's too late to tell him now?
She has to break up with him Now leading him on is wrong. She needs to tell him that she thinks they'll be better off as friends and that she's sorry she doesn't want to lead him on and hurt him even worse later on. They can still be really good friends if she does it soon. If she waits forever they might not be able to be friends anymore because the longer she waits the more he will hurt when she breaks it off.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:26 pm
Sumomo4life
Banshee Cupcake
She has to break up with him Now leading him on is wrong. She needs to tell him that she thinks they'll be better off as friends and that she's sorry she doesn't want to lead him on and hurt him even worse later on. They can still be really good friends if she does it soon. If she waits forever they might not be able to be friends anymore because the longer she waits the more he will hurt when she breaks it off.
Uhhhhh, you do realise that it's been like half a year since this happened right? Not trying to sound mean or anything but you a bit late to the party. ^^"  

Banshee Cupcake

Magical Wife

20,790 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100

Sumomo4life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:21 am
Banshee Cupcake
Sumomo4life
Banshee Cupcake
Uhhhhh, you do realise that it's been like half a year since this happened right? Not trying to sound mean or anything but you a bit late to the party. ^^"
lmao no i totally didn't look at the date XD i hardly ever do lol  
27. ✿ - - - Girls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff