Reply 19. ✿ - - - Art And Graphics
Guild Banner

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

buckwolvhoosier

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:08 pm
I have a guild called the Official Eragon and Merlin Fan Guild and I am in need of a banner for people to place in their signatures and for the main page of the guild. I can figure out how to make one, but I am requesting one. I can even pay if need be, but I am hoping someone will be nice enough to design one for me. ^^

I want them to help advertise my guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:58 pm
Tell me what size, images, colors, and text you want on it and I'll do it free of charge (: or if you just want one the size of the one in my sig just tell me. yum_strawberry

L4uren

Tipsy Fatcat

buckwolvhoosier

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:32 pm
Aulette
Tell me what size, images, colors, and text you want on it and I'll do it free of charge (: or if you just want one the size of the one in my sig just tell me. yum_strawberry

Colors would be red's, blue's and greens, and even gold. Those are the main colors between the two series.

I am not sure if you can get pics of each series, but if you can that would be nice, if not, it's only a banner. meant to get the word out.

Size, I would like to to be a decent size. Bigger than the one in your sig, but not huge either. I am not good with sizing.

--------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------

The two lines indicate how long and I kind of would like it. I am not sure how that would translate into #x# Sorry.

I hope this helps.

Oh! Merlin is the BBC TV Show and I do not mind if you use the movie adaptation of Eragon if you are using pics.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:00 pm
buckwolvhoosier
-

Not my best work but here it is.
User Image

[IMG]http://i658.photobucket.com/albums/uu310/dollyholder/banner-3.png[/IMG]

I hope you like it and good luck with your guild (: yum_strawberry

L4uren

Tipsy Fatcat

buckwolvhoosier

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:07 pm
Aulette
buckwolvhoosier
-

Not my best work but here it is.
User Image

[IMG]http://i658.photobucket.com/albums/uu310/dollyholder/banner-3.png[/IMG]

I hope you like it and good luck with your guild (: yum_strawberry

I think you did a great job!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:12 pm
buckwolvhoosier

Thanks!

L4uren

Tipsy Fatcat

buckwolvhoosier

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:34 pm
Aulette
buckwolvhoosier

Thanks!

Well, I was about to reply to this message on my laptop, but it froze. I tried to re-start my internet, but my computer froze afterwards and so I tried to restart my computer. My computer will not start. It turns on, but it will get to the loading screen and do nothing else. Looks like I have a virus that is affecting my computer login. Not good. I tried to perform a factory restore and everything, but my computer is not recognizing any of the commands. Ugh. FML. Now, I have to bring it into Best Buy to be fixed. Anyways, sorry for the rant. I just like to replay to messages promptly.  
19. ✿ - - - Art And Graphics

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games