Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply 12: Video Game Lounge
The Fallout Series

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Incandescence

Dapper Dabbler

9,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:53 pm
I haven't played the entire series, but I have played two of the games: Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas. Fallout 3 happens to be one of my favorite games, despite all the bugs and the fact that it "ends."

I want to know...
~Have you ever played it? Which games? Which one is your favorite?
~Favorite quests?
~Favorite characters?
~Favorite perks?
~Does it make you depressed when you play it? (I ask because it makes me a little depressed, but I still love it. XD )
~Favorite weapons?

If you nerd out, I'll nerd out with you. emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:35 am
Where can we go?

I've played those two, but New Vegas was my favorite, admittedly;
even after all dlcs for both games.
I enjoy the interesting weaponry, the ability to craft items, some of the big quests, and some of the companions you could get were cool.
Dean Domino was one of my favorite npcs, even though he was a big p***k (I think it has to do with his accent as well as his vanity xP).
And I'll admit that the overall storyline throughout the main game and the dlcs was kinda sad; in a very lovely way, though.

What I hated about it, though, was that they didn't have anything like Broken Steel for Fallout 3; so FNV did have an absolute ending, and you didn't get to play the game through its end result. I would've loved to see a dlc on what the player does during the events of the end result, and perhaps they could be allowed to wonder or have new endings for that dlc.

When will we find that we know...to let go?

- P S ii C H 0 -

Lonely Hunter

kbaby0921

Man-Hungry Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:15 am
Demonic Incandescence
I haven't played the entire series, but I have played two of the games: Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas. Fallout 3 happens to be one of my favorite games, despite all the bugs and the fact that it "ends."

I want to know...
~Favorite quests?
~Favorite characters?
~Favorite perks?
~Does it make you depressed when you play it? (I ask because it makes me a little depressed, but I still love it. XD )
~Favorite weapons?

OMG! lol the questions you ask are far too detailed for me because I haven't played in FOREVER! I did enjoy this game series. I Liked 3 & New Vegas. As for the other questions, not sure, I'd have to replay to remember because I've only had 1 play through. It was slightly depressing to play lol & when I saw them Deathclaws, I was like OMFG! I am SO happy I don't live in this world haha!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:01 am
kbaby0921
Demonic Incandescence

I want to know...
~Favorite quests?
~Favorite characters?
~Favorite perks?
~Favorite weapons?

OMG! lol the questions you ask are far too detailed for me because I haven't played in FOREVER! I did enjoy this game series. I Liked 3 & New Vegas. As for the other questions, not sure, I'd have to replay to remember because I've only had 1 play through. It was slightly depressing to play lol & when I saw them Deathclaws, I was like OMFG! I am SO happy I don't live in this world haha!

Hahaha! I haven't played them in forever either! I've only played New Vegas and 3, but I'm anxiously awaiting for 4 to come out (and to get a gaming computer so I can play the others). Those stupid Deathclaws... xD I remember when I attempted the Deathclaw horde quest on New Vegas, I eventually killed FOUR and then cried because I got killed so much. xP It's sooo horribly depressing yet addictive. emotion_kirakira  

Demonic Incandescence

Dapper Dabbler

9,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100

shrifty

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:06 am
Demonic Incandescence

I want to know...
~Favorite quests?
~Favorite characters?
~Favorite perks?
~Favorite weapons?

i tried out fallout 3 whenever it was just released. Think i tried the original fallout at onetime aswell. Dont really have a favourite as i never got far into fallout3 just didnt keep me entertained enough really. I can agree with the depressing part though post-apocalyptic has that effect soemtimes especially with the background music and such :p  
12: Video Game Lounge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games