Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
Advantage to having a good booty grab tank

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chiiznit

Anxious Ladykiller

11,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:44 pm
Is there one? heart  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:06 pm
You get Gold for doing pretty much nothing. X3  

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Chiiznit

Anxious Ladykiller

11,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:12 pm
Blood Pop

Fer cereal? o; How much? And how often?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:14 pm
Lazer Lars
Blood Pop

Depends on the fish you get and if you're around often enough to bump your glow thread. Since I have good fish and am around a lot, I profit at least 1 million a month. 3nodding  

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Chiiznit

Anxious Ladykiller

11,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:17 pm
Blood Pop
Lazer Lars
Blood Pop

Depends on the fish you get and if you're around often enough to bump your glow thread. Since I have good fish and am around a lot, I profit at least 1 million a month. 3nodding

Dad gum thats great lol  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:23 am
eveyrthaaang Pop said ~ biggrin D  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:09 am
I have mermaids and check out my bump thread. I post monthly updates and my daily stats. You can see how much I'm making and I rarely bump my own thread and I'm not around all that much.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:26 pm
I wish I could say mine is paying off but even bumping my thread, at best my full mixed tank gets about 30,000 a month. I get that much a day playing bg for a half hour.  

glengrin

Alien Explorer

dual spires

Gatekeeper

11,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:38 am
I made a little over 100k in my first week, but unfortunately unless I'm around CONSTANTLY to bump my glow thread, I only get 1-2 plays a day. Which sucks because I put all of my gg into this tank (upwards of like 500k...) and I can't even say I got anywhere near breaking even. It doesn't help that the Irrawaddy die way too fast for their price, both on the MP and in the shop. ):<

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:16 am
Relaxing Rape
I made a little over 100k in my first week, but unfortunately unless I'm around CONSTANTLY to bump my glow thread, I only get 1-2 plays a day. Which sucks because I put all of my gg into this tank (upwards of like 500k...) and I can't even say I got anywhere near breaking even. It doesn't help that the Irrawaddy die way too fast for their price, both on the MP and in the shop. ):<

To make sure you get some bumps even when offline, you need to be listed in a lot of grabbing threads, guilds and mutual bumpers lists. Do you have any friends with aquariums, or maybe the same person bumping you over and over again? It's a really nice thing to have a list of friends to bump, and bump you back, and it's always fun to chat while bumping, and maybe even meet new nice people whee  

Ranchi

Tasty Target

dual spires

Gatekeeper

11,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:23 am
Ranchi
Relaxing Rape

To make sure you get some bumps even when offline, you need to be listed in a lot of grabbing threads, guilds and mutual bumpers lists. Do you have any friends with aquariums, or maybe the same person bumping you over and over again? It's a really nice thing to have a list of friends to bump, and bump you back, and it's always fun to chat while bumping, and maybe even meet new nice people whee

Bahhh. Haha, looks like I'm going to have to find some people to throw me into their threads, then. Once I'm not so busy with math and that I'll try and re-stock the two Irrawaddies I lost and then go "HEY, LET ME IN HERE."

But yeah, I see your point. Thanks so much for the advice! (:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:19 pm
glengrin
I wish I could say mine is paying off but even bumping my thread, at best my full mixed tank gets about 30,000 a month. I get that much a day playing bg for a half hour.

Have I added your tank here in SWG?
[sorry my memory is not so good so I tend to forget upon adding] but i I haven't you can post on the second subform of the guild smile
yOu'll see a "Reqesting for my tank to be Added" thread there biggrin  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas