Reply 27. ✿ - - - Girls
Girl stuff

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LacrymosaVampiress22

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:16 pm
Idk i think its cuz im at the age. So i like really wanna have a kid but of course people told me to wait til im ready and i ama but not money wise yet. so is it just a phase im in or what?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:04 pm
i dunno, take their advice, might help in the long run.  

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

buckwolvhoosier

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:08 pm
How old are you? I am 20 and I never had a phase where I really wanted a kid even though I absolutely love children. I hang out with my neighbor's kids a lot (she has 4 little ones ^^).

I want kids, but I am not, I guess you could say desperate, for a kid. I know I am not ready for one: mentally and economically.

I say that you should wait. A child is a huge responsibility and you really need the income to support a child. For that reason, I say wait.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:28 pm
im 18 and yea ill wait  

LacrymosaVampiress22

jesusgirl115

Dangerous Friend

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:55 pm
It's probably just a phase, having to do with your hormones, or something you saw earlier this week, a friend or young mother with a baby ect.
I know that my mom will often go through a period of time were she wishes to adopt or have another baby, but it always passes...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:35 pm
Babies are a HUGE commitment. I don't think you should choose to bring a kid into this world without making sure you're in a family and monetary position to care for the kid!! Make sure you think of the child when making a decision about whether or not to have one! I'd wait until you know you have the best chance of providing the kid a good life! And it could just be a phase! Hormones, or like someone said before, an idea cause by seeing something recently! I'd put some thought toward this, looka tyour age, position, family, relationships, etc. And talk to some other people in your life! Maybe a mother or older woman, they'd know a lot about having children!!  

viper_353

27. ✿ - - - Girls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff