Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyhility

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:52 pm

((SCRIBBLE PIXELS, AWAAAAAAAY!))
User Image

Name: Elirio Triate
Delirious- marked by an acute mental disturbance.
Expatriate- to withdraw one's residence or allegiance to one's country.

Blood colour: green (437C17)

Symbol:
A triangle pointed upright, with two back-to-back 'parentheses' cutting through both sides of the triangle. On the bottom of the 'parentheses' are small lines like tiny platforms.
This symbol represents the spike(triangle) of his weapon, and the sweeping motions(parentheses) required of his hands(platforms) to make it effective.

Personality:
Heeeey, who's that cool cat leaning over there on that shiny hammer? I mean sure he's lanky, but damn he just radiates...awesomeness! Hate him, fawn him, ignore him however you like- cause Elirio is just one of those Trolls that doesn't care what others think or say anyways. Sure he may be aware of them and take notes for future reference, but otherwise he simply doesn't care on the opinions of others. He just wants to go on with his day without a hitch or concern to worry about, and that usually includes ignoring the presence of others. It's not that he is anti-social, not at all! Buuuut he could be considered distracted fellow. Enough so to make other Trolls not want to associate with him, if it means enduring all his tiny nit-picks. Elirio is always mumbling to himself about better methods to get things done, or constantly correcting others on how he thinks things should be handled. Why, it's enough for someone to want to beat him with his own hammer!

So what does Elirio do with all his free time? Well let's see...there's not quite alot to do in a FREAKIN DESERT. >8c But that's only for the lesser creative Trolls, puh. Elirio loooves the outdoors, and puts the sand to use with his handy-dandy dune surfboard (with wheels hurr)! It's such a thrilling (and almost joyful) event that he does everyday...despite his lack of coordination. Bruises and scraps are a normal occurrence on his flesh, and they only strengthen his resolve to perfect the twists and turns of the sport. For this Troll, failure is not an option and he will endure many bruises and hours until the task is done correctly. You would think with such resolve that he'd be a well-rounded and talented fellow, but that is certainly not the case. He doesn't dedicate much of his attention to strength training, instead using his occasional book smarts and inquisitive nature to survive most physical dangers. That and when all other options fail, he puts his long legs to use and runs swiftly for the hills, his only physical talent!

When it comes to actually interacting with other Trolls, Elirio can be considered a casual acquaintance. Conversation comes ease to him and he lols when it comes to talking over random debates. It's only when someone else opposes his viewpoints that he will begin to nag and nit pick, comparing details for the best outcome. He won't erupt in your face unless you warrant such an action. Although he does have a sharp tongue that can unwittingly make others feel degraded even if they are a high blood. At times it's an accident, as he doesn't realize what he's rambling when distracted on a topic. But if he is intending to bite you down, then yes his words are made drastically sharp.

While a mellow character 85% of the time, Elirio does have his rage moments where he can be physically violent at times. His temper can rise at both his own silly faults and at agitating faults of others, almost at the drop of a hat. This especially becomes apparent when the Hemospectrum is used as a reason to insult or challenge him or anyone he considers a 'companion'. Don't U be JudgInG Me! D
Perhaps it was the recent upheaval in their society that fueled his anger and behaviors, after letting the social standards control him for so long. He never did feel fondly of the Hemospectrum hierarchy, but knew better than to react on it. But now he speaks his mind to those who bring up the topic, and looks on at acts of rebellion with almost adoration. If people won't hear you out, then just show them your unrest! Although it is by cautious wit and judgment alone that Elirio has avoided being decapitated during his rebellious rants and frustrations. No need for that now! He'll support unrest when given the chance, but due to his scrawny nature don't expect him to be on the front lines. Instead, he'll be charting and ranting about perfect plans of CHAOS behind the scenes.

Strengths:
Motivated- Lazy, you say? No way in hell! Elirio is one that has action in his very blood, never letting him rest for too long! And you don't have to tell him twice to get the job done either. Be it to solve the Rubix cube or launch a life-or-death thumb war with another, he is alert and determined to see things through to the end. And while motivated, it's always a hard guess to know just what exactly is motivating him. Is it for good or bad reasons? But such are the tricky ways of Trolls, and Elirio would rather be first to win the race with his utmost focus on the goal.

Schematic- Life is a chess game and you MUST make the best play of it! Especially when everyone is battle(ish) born and willing to make a skittle display of everyone else's blood! But that aside, it just comes natural for Elirio to pause and analyze things before he acts. 'Before' he acts, mind you! He will mark up charts and success rates and set his alarm clock for the task in an perfectionist manner. And if you find a loophole in his scheme? Oh dear god Elirio will turn into a paper shredder on all his plans and start again on square 1. But that's all before he acts. During the act(s) is a whole other story, with success rates chipping away in favor of his sudden temper.

Memory- Tell Elirio a story or show him a picture and he'll remember it way past its usefulness. Might be due to his strive for perfection, where all the little details can make a difference. It's not something he openly reveals to others, unless he's in the bragging mood or focused intently on a project. The only time this skill is bother is when it constantly reminds him of any of his past failures and how he could have done better.

Flaws:
Hesitant- Elirio has this small dilemma with doubting himself at crucial and time-crunched moments. And while it's hardly ever against his goals or intentions, it's more against the little variables that get in the way of them. Especially when it involves the blood color of another Troll to determine their reliability. When it comes to confrontations or deciding on solutions to a sudden change, Elirio is torn between A.) Completely finishing his well-thought out goal without too much outer disturbance, and B.) Handling others involved that have conflicting blood colors and beliefs/intentions. These issues cause a falter in Elirio's confidence and can prove crucial when getting the task done.

Rebellious- Don't tell me what to do! Okay well sometimes, but only if he's in the mood to tolerate you. Otherwise Elirio hates to conform to the demands of others, a common thing due to the social structure of blood colors. While he himself causes minor and arranged conflicts, if another individual tries to boss him around then all hell will break loose. Elirio falls victim to his temper and will actively show his rage against those testing him. While sometimes valiant, it just may cause his doom someday if he is not careful.

Relentless- Remember the 'during' phase of his actions? Yep, that's where his rage temper tends to get involved. And when his vision goes red, he can become relentless enough to make any warrior Troll proud. Granted they are not in the path of his hammer! Normal and mundane tasks only make him a grumbling Troll. Should something go wrong during any of his more important tasks, however, and Elirio turns into a raging and murderous fit. It doesn't matter if you are a friend or foe of Elirio, during this moment he only sees you as an outlet for his frustrations. Anger = spilled blood. (Whether it's just a split lip or zomg gapping injury depends on the situations)

Weapon:
A long-handled hammer with tiny spikes around it's two rims. It's a light weapon and small in size, in order to fulfill a powerful momentum for whenever the mood to strike another arrives. >3

Appearance:
Elirio is on the tall and lanky side as far as his body structure goes. (Although I'm not certain on what the general Troll size is, so if anything Elirio would be about one head above average height.) The front of his hair is long and drapes on both sides of his face to below the chin. The rest of his hair is shorter length, and tied into two pigtails near the back of his head. The pigtails are still visible on the sides and behind his horns, and they look more...poofy than spiky. His horns are shaped like bullhorns, and aim at a forward angle. His right horn is actually chipped, and just barely shows the yellow. As for his outfit, he wears the generic set of pants with a green stripe going up the outer length. His top is a button up jacket/sweater with a green hoodie. The coat sleeves are rolled up and there is another set of sleeves underneath, going to his elbows. The details here can be vague, as it is just a starter outfit. 83

Home:
Elirio resides in the desert terrain. His reason being is that it is full of lowbloods, technically including himself to some degree. Buuut since he is a color above the rest, it gives him an ego boost to feel like a highblood among commoners. He also views it as a haven for himself, in order to avoid unnecessary contact and quarrel with higher blood Trolls in other locations.

Lusus:
A Thorny Lizard with a Unicorn horn on it's forehead. It'd roughly be the size of a shoebox. Bulky but capable of standing on it's hind legs at times to appear larger.

Power:
Being awesome. Otherwise he has no unique abilities.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:51 am
Space holder just in case. ;D

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE gift art!
User Image

Nyhility

Shy Seeker

matisha

Business Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:33 am
[ CRIT TIME!!!

Ok just read though your quest and I must say I am liking the sound of this chap!!! Although I dont have much to crit on there are a few bits and pieces that need tweaking before he be accepted!

Personality:

I would like some more information on his OCD, it was sort of thrown in the personality section and I was left going 'wah?' Maybe do a paragraph regarding his OCD, what it entails, what its means etc. I know you have hinted on it during the text but having some info there to clear up any thoughts would be great. Its highly stereotypical of me to think his OCD was to do with germs and that is what I first thought when you wrote it. I now know thats its more to do with perfection, but over what part of his laugh i do not know. It must be said that OCD is a very difficult if not time consuming flaw to RP out. You cant have him being a perfectionist one day and then letting it go the next. It is constant and it effects every aspect of his life.

Maybe instead of OCD you could have him as just being a perfectionist? This will at least allow you some leeway in case you want him to be apart of something but knowing this OCD problem would get in the way. Of course if you want to accept the challenge then thats fine!! But a lot more thought has to go into this aspect of his personality before it can be given the all clear!

Also the OCD doesn't work well with his 'I dont care attitude' or it does but its not explained in his personality. Please extend this if you want to keep OCD in.

Also - Elirio does have his raeg moments where he can be physically vision - Ok not sure what this means XD There are a few spelling mistakes thought his bio and I know I am not one to talk (I let it go most of the time!) if I am unable to understand a sentence i have to point it out!

Strengths & Flaws

You must have the same number of flaws and strengths! You are missing a flaw!! And on that note I feel relentless may work better as a flaw than a strength. If he goes all incredible hulk in battle it could mess up a plan, distract others, give his position away etc. Once his thinking pan goes and all that is replaced is berserk mode people may not want to hang around him for too long!!!

Its something to think about at least but you will need an extra strength or flaw depending on which way you go!!

Overall Summary

Sort crit was short! But thats because i think he will be a great troll!! There are just a few things that need working on before he can be accepted but i say he is 70% there!!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:14 am
updated! 8'3

Nyhility

Shy Seeker

Sugi Kawakita

Big Tipper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:30 am
Hiya. ' v '

First things first, just a couple of typos! Sorry, I know I'm supposed to be critting and not editing, they just break the flow of the profile.
Nyhility
Bruises and scraps

Nyhility
Conversation comes ease to him and he lols when it comes to talking over random debates

Now onto the um, actually important stuff.

You talk about how he doesn't care about anyone else, he just wants to get through his day without being bothered, etc., but then turn right around and say he isn't anti-social.
How is he not anti-social? Because he's capable of carrying on a conversation? That doesn't make him social, it just means he isn't socially awkward/inept. Not caring for anyone else and seeing their opinions as hitches in your plan for the day is a very anti-social mindset!

And while we're on the subject, if he's so aloof and carefree of everyone else, why is it so easy to provoke him into a rage? If he really didn't care, he wouldn't be bothered by the fact that someone thinks they're better than him, because hey, it's just their clearly incorrect opinion, right? Who cares? Not this cool cat.
Or so you'd think, anyway.

Speaking of his rages, how do they work when you made it clear that he's physically pretty subpar? Blindly lashing out in anger just makes you weaker than you already are, so his rages should be almost completely ineffective if he's physically incompetent to begin with.

And lastly, if he hates the idea of the hemospectrum so much, why does it boost his ego to live among lowbloods? This isn't necessarily a contradiction, I just want elaboration; is he a hypocrite, hating the idea that someone's above him by being lucky at conception, but relishing in the fact that society sees him as inherently better than some? If it was simply an oversight on your part, that's fine too, but some sort of correction would be appreciated!  
Application Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games