Welcome to Gaia! ::

les/bii paradise

Back to Guilds

girls only 

Tags: lesbian/bi, girls only, yuri, Friends 

Reply les/bi paradise
if your girlfriend is ignoring you intentionally?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

amys27

3,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:50 am
We've been dating for three weeks exactly and I'm not expecting her to answer every single time immediately since we all have lives off the internet. However it feels like she's been deliberately ignoring me, since she's been on after I've seen she's been on after I've sent her messages. What should I do?*sigh*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:22 am
Well you should confront her in a message about the issue, and then don't send anything after. It's hard, but it'll put some guilt into her. ^^  

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

amys27

3,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:48 am
Emerald Zombie
Well you should confront her in a message about the issue, and then don't send anything after. It's hard, but it'll put some guilt into her. ^^

Well I hope this works because I'm not the type of person to cut and run at the first sign of trouble. That plus she's my first girlfriend so this really hurts.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:56 am
amys27
Emerald Zombie

Well I hope this works because I'm not the type of person to cut and run at the first sign of trouble. That plus she's my first girlfriend so this really hurts.

Well, it should make her guilty and tell you.
I've had a few girls I straightened out and got the truth from.
Lies can kill. ;|
Its not cutting and running, it's giving her time to think. ;0
I wish you the best, I'm here if anything . :]  

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

ColetteyKitty

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:14 pm
Daww, this made me sad.
If someone starts acting like that maybe they just don't deserve your time anymore. If you don't get an explaination soon, you should look for a new girlfriend. And hopefully you will have better luck and find someone more respectful. ^^ <3  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:58 pm
Emerald Zombie
amys27
Emerald Zombie

Lies can kill. ;|

Thanks and it turns out I completly over reacted like a complete idiot! I honestly hope she forgives me for being so stupid about this.  

amys27

3,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Wall Street 200

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:27 pm
amys27
Emerald Zombie
amys27
Emerald Zombie

Lies can kill. ;|

Thanks and it turns out I completly over reacted like a complete idiot! I honestly hope she forgives me for being so stupid about this.

Aw, what happened?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:02 am
Emerald Zombie
amys27
Emerald Zombie
amys27
Emerald Zombie

Lies can kill. ;|

Aw, what happened?

Well her job has been giving her more hours so it dwindles the little time we have together. I feel like such an idiot by making doing like she's doing it
deliberately, luckily she's not taken it too badly (hopefully).  

amys27

3,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Wall Street 200

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:31 am
amys27
Emerald Zombie
amys27
Emerald Zombie
amys27
Emerald Zombie

Lies can kill. ;|

Aw, what happened?

Well her job has been giving her more hours so it dwindles the little time we have together. I feel like such an idiot by making doing like she's doing it
deliberately, luckily she's not taken it too badly (hopefully).

She would understand. :]  
les/bi paradise

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff