Reply les/bi paradise
Punk Goes Pop?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Imminent_Outcome

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:17 am
The New Punk Goes Pop 4 CD came out today. biggrin I know this a RANDOM Topic but I was wondering if any one else is excited about it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:47 am
i am  

Noble Chrissy Crimson

Divine Nymph

7,250 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Divine Donator 100

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:45 pm
[/Had no clue what it was but looked it up] That's epic O:!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:43 pm
Bringitz
i am

biggrin how do you like it???? I love it  

Imminent_Outcome

Imminent_Outcome

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:49 pm
Emo Lunchbox o_O

Hahah smile you should check out all the punk goes volumes. smile i love them all but the punk goes pop volumes are my favorite. biggrin especially since some of my favorite bands participate. Then I also learned about more bands that way. They are amazing... Aren't they?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:27 pm
Imminent_Outcome
Emo Lunchbox o_O

Hahah smile you should check out all the punk goes volumes. smile i love them all but the punk goes pop volumes are my favorite. biggrin especially since some of my favorite bands participate. Then I also learned about more bands that way. They are amazing... Aren't they?

They are really cool ^^ Thanks for posting~  

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

Imminent_Outcome

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:46 am
Emo Lunchbox o_O
Imminent_Outcome
Emo Lunchbox o_O

smile no problem. I'm glad i helped some discover something new. It brings a smile on my face. So I'm glad to help.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:39 pm
Imminent_Outcome
Emo Lunchbox o_O
Imminent_Outcome
Emo Lunchbox o_O

smile no problem. I'm glad i helped some discover something new. It brings a smile on my face. So I'm glad to help.

Lol It's funny cause it turns out a lot of my friends are into it too XD I'm like 'Why didn't anyone tell be aboue this stuff sooner?!"  

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

Imminent_Outcome

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Emo Lunchbox o_O
Imminent_Outcome
Emo Lunchbox o_O
Imminent_Outcome
Emo Lunchbox o_O

Lol It's funny cause it turns out a lot of my friends are into it too XD I'm like 'Why didn't anyone tell be aboue this stuff sooner?!"

Haha sadly, it happens. Me and my best friend are the only ones that listen to it in our group of friends. So it's kinda just our thing. Hahah we loved the beat so much on some songs that we made up strange dances. When we are together who ever is in the passenger seat while the other drives, hangs out the window and does our dance to random passing drivers. It's pretty crazy. But most definitely fun. Especially the looks on some faces are just... Priceless. Lol  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:18 pm
Imminent_Outcome
Emo Lunchbox o_O
Imminent_Outcome
Emo Lunchbox o_O
Imminent_Outcome
Emo Lunchbox o_O

Haha sadly, it happens. Me and my best friend are the only ones that listen to it in our group of friends. So it's kinda just our thing. Hahah we loved the beat so much on some songs that we made up strange dances. When we are together who ever is in the passenger seat while the other drives, hangs out the window and does our dance to random passing drivers. It's pretty crazy. But most definitely fun. Especially the looks on some faces are just... Priceless. Lol

XD That's awesome~ Everyone needs a hobby~ My best friends and I like scaring people with our strangeness :3 Most often our teachers.  

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:28 pm
I had no clue! I'm excited. I'm checking out the artists and new songs! <3  
les/bi paradise

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items