Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Hearts is Eternal (Main Forum)
An Idea I had that people are LOVING!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DA Blazer48

Dedicated Friend

6,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:14 pm
Before I go any further I want to tell a bit about myself that will help you understand this better. I am a Keyblade artist. I have been making keyblades for some time and have gotten some pretty good reviews. With that being said, let's get down to business.

Ok so my Idea behind my latest Keyblade was a fusion between 2 other keyblades. It turned out great and I coined the term 'Keyfuse' but what I want to know is do you think the idea of fusing things together to make something more powerful is overrated?

I think it is a matter of how often it is used. If it's used too much then i would say yes but if not then no. What are your thoughts?

(For those who are interested, I fused 2 of my created keyblades to make the idea: Cosmic Warrior and Universal Conquest to make Protector of Creation )  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:35 pm
I think that, so long as its available, it should be used. Like in bbs where they have command melding. So long as you can do it, it should be fine. However, there should probably be a power cap or something. Something that prevents the weapon from becoming too powerful.  

Saeed Jama

Deluxe SORA
Crew

9,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:42 am
That would be great but I agree on there being a limit to how powerful a keyblade can be.
P.S. I am a keyblade artist as well but I don't draw them, I model them with modeling clay. By the way, I like your keyblades. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:10 pm
yeah, forging two things together to make another is used all the time to make powerful things, like in Rocket Slime, BBS, etc. But there does need to be a limit so in a kingdom hearts game we don't have a level 1 Sora with a invincible keyblade 'cause you'll get bored eventually with it. Plus, that would be scary!!  

Mitsumi16

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

DA Blazer48

Dedicated Friend

6,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:41 pm
Mitsumi16
yeah, forging two things together to make another is used all the time to make powerful things, like in Rocket Slime, BBS, etc. But there does need to be a limit so in a kingdom hearts game we don't have a level 1 Sora with a invincible keyblade 'cause you'll get bored eventually with it. Plus, that would be scary!!

Well you wouldn't get it at the very beginning. Not unless you hack the game. I agree with the limits thing but I don't see how it would be scary.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:19 pm
DA Blazer48
Mitsumi16

Well you wouldn't get it at the very beginning. Not unless you hack the game. I agree with the limits thing but I don't see how it would be scary.[/quote

Yes. It'd probably be more avaible near the middle of the game plot. And it is somewhat in a way if you imagine it that way.

Mitsumi16

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kingdom Hearts is Eternal (Main Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items