Reply post what your looking for in a gf here please and thank you
Ello <3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Imminent_Outcome

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:09 pm
Hiya~!!! c: My name is Mikayla. I go by Mika or Immi. I'm posting to find more friends.Honesty, I don't like to get girlfriends that I haven't made sure I could get along with for a decent period of time. So yeah, Looking for friends. If it gets more serious, then that's great too. I am the artsy type. I write poetry and stories, draw, and play video games. I am even going to go to college for design and Media Arts then transfer to a different college to get my second degree in Animation. At least those are my plans. I do have a job working at a day care. Before any one asks, yes, I do love kids even if they can be annoying and rude. I live in my own house with 3 more housemates. They are hardly around due to two of them in the military as the other on has a job that takes most of her time. I really can't say anything else. I'm not a self conceded person, sorry. Umm... If you want to know more just ask questions here or in PM. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:20 pm
Hii :]
I work at a daycare too o.o
I'm gabbi.  

Rakugaki Heroine

Eloquent Nymph

Imminent_Outcome

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:30 am
Capuffin
I'm gabbi.

Hehe c:
Nice to meet you Gabbi.
Nice to know I'm not the only one taking care of kids here.
I've met so many people that think I'm crazy for working at a daycare.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:34 am
Imminent_Outcome
Capuffin
I'm gabbi.

Hehe c:
Nice to meet you Gabbi.
same here.
But I love the kids. And kids are really great because they won't judge you...they just want someone to play with  

Rakugaki Heroine

Eloquent Nymph

Imminent_Outcome

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:42 am
Capuffin
Imminent_Outcome
Capuffin
I'm gabbi.

Hehe c:
Nice to meet you Gabbi.
same here.
But I love the kids. And kids are really great because they won't judge you...they just want someone to play with
Same. Kids are absolutely amazing. I love when they roleplay in their little wonderland. Where everything is magical and anything is possible. I think that's why I stay a child at heart. I love kids and I love being one. It's easier to communicate with them if you stay a bit of a child. They are soooo playable and cute. I just want to hug them and never let go. :3 plus, kids minds are creative but still simple. As long as you don't raise your voice or be harsh to them they will listen to you. People just dot seem to understand that. Even though they were that age once too.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:18 am
Imminent_Outcome
Capuffin
Imminent_Outcome
Capuffin
I'm gabbi.

Hehe c:
Nice to meet you Gabbi.
same here.
Same. Kids are absolutely amazing. I love when they roleplay in their little wonderland. Where everything is magical and anything is possible. I think that's why I stay a child at heart. I love kids and I love being one. It's easier to communicate with them if you stay a bit of a child. They are soooo playable and cute. I just want to hug them and never let go. :3 plus, kids minds are creative but still simple. As long as you don't raise your voice or be harsh to them they will listen to you. People just dot seem to understand that. Even though they were that age once too.

Exactly. A kid will love you as long as you're nice. And I'm such a kid at heart. There are a few babies there too and I just love playing with them.  

Rakugaki Heroine

Eloquent Nymph

Imminent_Outcome

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:00 am
Capuffin
Imminent_Outcome
Capuffin
Imminent_Outcome
Capuffin
I'm gabbi.

Hehe c:
Nice to meet you Gabbi.
same here.

Exactly. A kid will love you as long as you're nice. And I'm such a kid at heart. There are a few babies there too and I just love playing with them.

biggrin I completely agree. They are so funny to just watch too. When they talk to themselves and play with toys and accidentally hit themselves with it then giggle and play with it again. :3 They are so adorableeee.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:09 am
Imminent_Outcome
Capuffin
Imminent_Outcome
Capuffin
Imminent_Outcome
Capuffin
I'm gabbi.

Hehe c:
Nice to meet you Gabbi.
same here.

biggrin I completely agree. They are so funny to just watch too. When they talk to themselves and play with toys and accidentally hit themselves with it then giggle and play with it again. :3 They are so adorableeee.

I know! I love when they do that smile  

Rakugaki Heroine

Eloquent Nymph

Imminent_Outcome

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:16 am
Capuffin
Imminent_Outcome
Capuffin
Imminent_Outcome
Capuffin
same here.

Hehe. That's a big thing we have in common. smile Hehe
So... How are you, Gabbi?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:02 am
Imminent_Outcome
Capuffin
Imminent_Outcome
Capuffin
Imminent_Outcome
Capuffin
same here.

I'm good :] just sleepy. And you?  

Rakugaki Heroine

Eloquent Nymph

Imminent_Outcome

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:06 am
Capuffin
Imminent_Outcome

Why you sleepy? :3 and I'm happy you're doing okay.
I am really good and very hyper. Punk Goes Pop 4 Came out today and I've been listening to a few of the bands I like on the CD. Besides that, I'm just playing assassin's creed.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:18 am
Imminent_Outcome
Capuffin
Imminent_Outcome

I am really good and very hyper. Punk Goes Pop 4 Came out today and I've been listening to a few of the bands I like on the CD. Besides that, I'm just playing assassin's creed.

I didn't get much sleep last night. I'm thinking about playing majoras mask when I get home  

Rakugaki Heroine

Eloquent Nymph

Imminent_Outcome

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:28 am
Capuffin
Imminent_Outcome
Capuffin
Imminent_Outcome

I didn't get much sleep last night. I'm thinking about playing majoras mask when I get home

sad Why not get some sleep when you get home?
That's the only Zelda Game (besides the ones on Wii) that I haven't played.  
post what your looking for in a gf here please and thank you

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games