Submit

Lady Of The Cupcakes

Pierced Shapeshifter

9,900 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:25 pm
So, my best friend has been...wishy washy at best about who she is, sexuality wise. I'm a comfortable, open, bi-sexual. So of course, I've been supportive of her in her choices. Letting her know that whatever she wants is okay.

About two months ago, she has a mini-breakdown in which she let it slip that she thought I was the one for her. I was surprised, but let her know, that if she wanted to go that route then that was okay with me. She stopped the subject totally. Which didn't bother me.

A month later, my girlfriend told me she was cheating on me, so of course I broke up with her. I was crushed, devastated, and vulnerable. That night I stayed over at her house, and she kisses me. So, me being in the vulnerable state latched on and a make-out session ensued. She then told me to, well lets be blunt here. She told me to eat her. I just wanted to make someone happy, because obviously I didn't keep my ex happy. So I did. She came, and rolled away from me. Falling asleep with no conversation, no hug, no thank you, no nothing. I sat up most of the night wondering why this was.

The next morning, I didn't bring it up. Thinking she might have forgotten. It hurt me, knowing what had happened. But not looking to ruin a friendship I let it slide.

Two weeks later, she comes up to me and is like "Hey, that was fun. But I'm not interested in you romantically." And I say "Oh, okay".

Inside I was screaming, how could she use me for her experimentation, when I was at my lowest point. Lead me to believe that she wanted me as more than a friend, and chalk it up to "Fun"? You don't do that to someone.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:58 pm
Oh wow. I'm sorry for what's happened to you. sad  

iiDarby
Captain

Married Pawn

9,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100

Lady Of The Cupcakes

Pierced Shapeshifter

9,900 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:02 pm
iiDarby
Don't worry to much, I'm just tired of it all.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:27 pm
-Velvet253-
iiDarby
I understand.  

iiDarby
Captain

Married Pawn

9,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100

Lady Of The Cupcakes

Pierced Shapeshifter

9,900 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:53 pm
iiDarby
-Velvet253-
iiDarby
I understand.
thanks  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:43 pm
It always sucks being the guinea pig. even more when you weren't in the right state of mind because then you know you went along with it without thinking clearly which always sucks. She shouldn't have told you she thought she might have wanted to be with you and then let you have her physically only to be turned away. she should have waited until she was sure that she wanted you romantically. not to mention as your best friend she should have been more considerate of how it would affect you and the relationship, especially knowing you were at a weak point.

sorry for being captain obvious. restating all of that probably didn't help, but it sounds like things took a turn for the worst here. You should let her sort through her feelings though. I know she wronged you but if you want to keep the friendship i think its best to give her time to think about everything. if she doesn't bring it up again or come around maybe you should healthily express your hurt once you've calmed down a little more and try to clear the tension. she might not feel it but its there for you and its important you don't let those thoughts hang over your head otherwise it can have a negative effect on your relationship with her.  

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Give and get advice here.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items