Submit

SkapawWolf
Captain

5,100 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:40 am
So I'm changing the intro part of this a bit, I figure it would be better to just let people post a few words about who they are. Just please type more than a sentence. I look forward to seeing a some what active guild ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:46 am
So, I'm just now getting back into gaia, I have been a member here for about 5 years now. I love to role play and try to write stories. My main name online is FenrerWolf, but most call me Fen, or Fen Fen. It is very hard to make me upset, and I am always happy or in a good mood.

My biggest thing is I'm a furry, so outside of the guild I will more than likely be in a thread thats furry based or one that does avi art.

Cant think of much else to add, but I might come back and edit as I go^^ Feel free to do the same  

SkapawWolf
Captain

5,100 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50

Demon Mistress Luke

8,050 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:13 pm
Well, I guess since I did just join this, I can post something here. XD;;

Heyy, I'm Luke. :3 I'd really prefer to be called that, otherwise I won't know who you're talking too~ XD DM Luke is fine, as well.

Uhhm, I really like to write and role play, but I'm super self conscious about sharing what I write. I also like to draw, so if you ask nicely I may draw something for you. :3 I like other people's OCs.

Also, I love splitting up how I talk into little mini-paragraphs(like so) and I adore using emotioncons and smiley faces, in case you couldn't tell. X3 I have a tenancy to ramble on a bit as well, so if I start talking too much, just tell me to shush.

I'm really bad at starting things myself and would much rather join something someone else has made. ^^;; Uhm, chances are I'll post some kind of story at some point~?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:19 pm
I guess I'll just stick this here then.

To those who don't know me, I'm Jason Sangoku the Hero, though my main alternate alias is Sapphire Knight. To those who do know me, I don't need to tell my name to. razz

I've been a member of Gaia for... Let's see... 2004 makes it... 7 years now. I draw, roleplay, and lounge about.

Currently, I have class most Fridays.  

Jason Sangoku the Hero
Crew

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Majix the Insane
Vice Captain

Jeering Lunatic

10,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:32 am
User Image
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing.

Hey ya'll, I am Majix! The Insane, now, formerly the Ninja. You can call me Nin, Maji, Jix, Jixxy... whatever works. I have been on Gaia for 6 years now, and I am pretty friendly.
Except, you know, when I am a complete a**. Which happens occasionally.
I roleplay, but usually just post in art freebies threads.
Also, I am currently (since I found it over a year ago) with the web comic Homestuck.
So, hope to see ya'll in a RP soon.
User Image

If you can fake that, you've got it made.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:32 pm
I'm Zoray, I've been a member for.... uhhhhhh 1582/365... a little over 4 years? I use too many smilies and actions in asterisks. I have POTS (Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome) pretty much no rl friends and can't leave the house often. One effect of the POTS is brain fog, so sometimes I won't make much sense.

I love mechs. A lot. I can ramble on and on about them, so feel free to ignore me when that happens. (I try to keep anything non-mech related before the rambling at least.)

If I mention sion I'm talking about my jerk twin brother, ayi is my awesome older brother. Evilzoray is my mule, his nickname is Ezor.  

Zoray
Vice Captain

Vicious Hoarder

14,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Spider London

Invisible Member

9,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:40 pm
London here! My post maybe short but my stories are long and good just wait and see wait and see what I mean around the campfire. Tales I will tell from the year I have been here I may not be wise I tell a good story. Have no worries,none at all as I tell you about myself. I am here on Gaia here to take care and show stories to all.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:48 pm
Oh, hey, I should probably do this. owo"
This be Geek. Been on Gaia for about 3.59 (Calculators, yay! ) years and is very easily distracted. Geek is very interested in cosplay and BJDs. Sewing, doodling, and writing random nonsense is greatly enjoyed. As is talking in third person. And video games. And reading. And stuff. Rambling may occur. Often. Along with the use of ~ and various smilies.
... *Is going to shut up now*

Zoray note: Geek and I like using crew privileges to edit comments into each others posts. When this happens it'll usually be (dark)red and begin with Zoray Note. Geek uses some blue in her comments.  

Anime Geek7
Crew

Rainbow Conventioneer

14,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
The camp

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers