Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
The Snakes...They Are Taunting Meeee! ;_;

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:37 pm
I was bad and just went around to the shop and saw they had two of my fave types of snake, sour gummy and normal gummy (3 of each for 4 bucks), I saw them and just HAD to get them (well, the fat girl inside of me that wants to remain fat did), realising after I ate the two that I did that I shouldn't off, couple packets of gum (which isn't too bad), a ginger beer popsicle (it was new out so I had to try it and it wasn't too bad either) and a tropical punch fizzy orange juice drink (which is not too bad considering) but the snakes are taunting me.

As I have said, I have had two out of the six snakes and want to eat the rest but I know I can't/shouldn't but I don't want to throw them because I was brought up on not wasting food and I don't know anyone/live around anyone who would have them and if I hide them I will know where they are and so that will not help either.

So yeeeeah, what can I do with candy I shouldn't of brought (and obviously can't take back to the shop)?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:41 pm
Put them in the freezer. That way they won't go bad, and you can't eat them right away because they'll be hard as a rock. That should at least stop your craving for them for a little while. cat_3nodding

Yur-Yur Yuri

Beloved Phantom

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games