Reply 27. ✿ - - - Girls
I'm going to rip her face off. :/

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-Rainbow_Alpacaz-x

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:32 pm
Sounds a little violent, I know. However, that's how I feel. This girl, my old friend-- she is no longer- was engaged for about two years apparently (she's 16 so I was already like "Um.. ew?") And then a couple days ago, this guy asks her out. She says YES. Well, the fact that this guy was my friend, it just pissed me off, so I had a talk with her. I said:

"Chelsey, how could you cheat on your fiance and Nick?"
She said it didn't matter. He was probably cheating on her. (Well, why not call off the engagement, right?)
Then I said that she had better not hurt Nick or she'd never hear the end of it from me. He's too sweet for that. He's too sweet for her little games. Because that's how she treats dating. Like it's a Game. She's playing with my friend's emotions. I don't like it.
But then TODAY she said "Oh, well, I left him for Nick. I really care about him."
This just sent me into a tirade in which I said "Chelsey. Don't give me that bullshit. Two days ago, you didn't even know his name. You came to me saying That Guy on your bus asked you out. Not Nick Stanfeild asked me out. Two days ago, you cared about Anthony Cobb. The day before that you really cared about your fiance. Who are you gonna care about tomorrow, huh? Oh wait, no one. Because you've never really cared about a guy in your life. You just wanna see how long you can pull them along. So just shut up and don't talk to me."
So then she said that she had been lying. That her fiance had left her a year ago.
So I replied with "Get your god-damn story straight before you come to me with your petty drama (she's known for her drama..). Because I don't wanna hear bullcrap. I don't wanna hear about your FAKE life. I don't want your lies. You can treat Nick good, or you can end it right now. But I swear to God that if I get wind that you're cheating on him, then it will be YOU who's next to get hurt, Chelsey."

Yeah, it might have been a threat. Yes, I may have been wrong for telling her and getting involved. But Nick has been hurt by way too many girls he likes to have this THING hurt him. So yeah... just a little rant >.<;;  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:27 am
Good to get it out of your system! c:
That was a kick-a** line from you. I hope she learns to toe the relationship line a little...

Fille aux Cheveux de Lin

MadamoiselleMorganne

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:27 am
While I agree with you on all counts, it might be best to not rip her face off.

Ranting a bit probably helped you get it out of your system though, which is a very good thing.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:27 am
if it where me id slit her throat with a spade  

Kitty-in-a-hole

27. ✿ - - - Girls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas