Submit

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:33 am
Filled with tree's, a calm and quiet place.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:39 am
User Image
Marluxia

Marluxia was enjoying a nice stroll through the woods that he'd found in Ashenvale. It was a warm day, sun beams cracked through the gaps in the trees providing a sun-kissed underbelly for the forest. The breeze was light and rustled the tree leaves as Marluxia's feet crushed the dry ones below him. He loved the smell of fresh air.

After a few minutes Marluxia's calm walk was shot like a bullet when out of the corner of his eye he noticed a lone wolf. It was also strolling along the woods. He couldn't help but notice a chain or necklace or something around its neck. Out of interest Marluxia hoped to get closer to see what it was, maybe a tag? Also, he noticed this wolf seemed different to many other wolves he's seen in his past. It held a slight simularity to that of a Vampire Bat, and not the kind you find in Africa. As he neared it the wolf ignored him, but gave a quick glance, then carried on trotting by. It must've noticed Marluxia was still watching, because it stopped in its tracks and looked back at Marluxia. It sat and watched, with a tearing evil look in its jet black eyes.

It was now that Marluxia noticed the necklace was infact holding a Pentagram. It took him mere seconds to realise that Alucard was said to wear the very same pentagram around his neck. Marluxia got a little giggle brew inside him, something about this was kinda funny to him. He expected the wolf to be more sinister, so his thoughts that it could be Alucard started to fade.

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:19 am
User Image

Alucard Van Lucifix

Alucard watched the pitiful soul laugh at him, and he knew it was at him. Alucard sniggered his wolfish smile before bending his image. Like a wobbling mirror, vision distorted by hot air. It stretched. It changed colour. It became, Alucard. He stood there in his usual attire, blackish witha hint of dark green trousers and blazer. His white-blonde hair stood out. And his necklace... the Pentagram.

Marluxia seemed shocked as he took a few steps back. Alucard coudln't help but smile 'Surprised are we?' he questioned, with a confident tone. Alucard didn't feel worried or angered at all. Yes, he was laughing at him, but Alucard remained calm. Yet he still knew what he was going to do now.

'maybe' replied Marluxia. 'What do you want?' he added. 'I could ask you the same question, Angel' he sniggered again Marluxia razed a brow and said. 'I was just walkin. Though it seems you just came back from 'walkies' .
'Oh, so now you're a joker?' Alucard claps sarcastically. 'Infact i was just on my way back from a lose-end'
'Some childish pursuit i guess?' Marluxia laughed, even in times like this he coudln't help but be cheery. 'Nothing of your concern' he sniggered again. 'What exactly are your plans for this place Alucard?' Marluxia judged inquisitively. Alucard started to walk around Marluxia and said ' What could i possibly have in store?' he also questioned. 'Well, you seem to give off negative vibes to a few people here, even some of the vampires i've heard, you sound such a nice guy!' he said sarcastically. Alucard stopped behind Marluxia and gave a laugh 'Oh, i see you've been speaking to that vampire girl? i wouldn't believe anything she says. She's nothing more than child's play. Like most of the people here.' he gave a grin. Almost as if he were still in wolf form.

The discussion came to a close several minutes later... 'Anyways, Angel, i have better places to be rather than speaking to the likes of you. Fare well' Alucard wasn't quite done yet. He waited for Marluxia to move... but nothing. He also stood there, so now Alucard acted. 'I said. Goodbye' he raised his voice slightly, grinning whilst he waved his hand towards the ground. A few miniscule, fiery tumbleweeds glides across the ground before burning out.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:58 am
User Image
Marluxia

Marluxia knew what he was getting himself into, he also knew that Alucard wasn't the nicest of people. But this wasn't going to stop him. Marluxia was aware of what Alucards intentions were now, it was obvious that if he didn't do to Alucard's liking then he'd do something about it. Marluxia readied himself a few yards away from the Vampire, almost bending his legs a little.

'Feeling brave are we?' he laughed to himself. 'Begone Vampire, you don't belong in this Academy' replied Marluxia. Marluxia wasn't going to back down now. He didn't have any interest in harming anyone, but always believed in self-defence. 'It was not by my hand that i'm here' he grinned as he stood with his arms crossed. He didn't seem worried at all. Moments passed like hours. 'I was sent here by my father who wants to get me out of the Castle' his face seemed emotionless now. 'Vacation? You trick people and make them your fun in games!' Marluxia said boldly. 'Perhaps the same could be said of all races' Alucard let out a great guffaw. 'Your words are as empty as your soul, Alucard' he smiled to himself... he found Alucard funny for some reason. 'The Academy ill-needs a Vampire such as you, looking for trouble' Marluxia also said. Everything else was silent but the rustling of leaves in the breeze. Luckily, here no one could get hurt incase this unpredictable Alucard let loose. 'What is the Academy, Angel? A boring little pile of begginners?' he grinned. Then his red eyes focused souly on Marluxia. 'But enough talk' he still sounded calm.

Marluxia wasn't sure what to expect now. Maybe he was finished? Marluxia began to let his guard down untill, suddenly, Alucard flung his arm and threw a hurling ball of fire, like a shooting tennis ball. Marluxia luckily evaded by ducking. 'Alucard, there's no need for this!' Marluxia tried to reach some sort of reasoning, but it didn't seem likely. 'I came here for some fun, and now i've got it' with that Alucard flung another couple of ravaging fire balls. To evade this Marluxia crouched to the ground and within a burst of feathers two magnificent wings appeared by his side. One beat of them and he was 10 stories high.  

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:25 pm
User Image
Marluxia

Marluxia sheiled himself with just his arms and the fireballs slammed into him, smothering him. The flamed did not start to eat at his clothing but he could feel the scorching sensation of his skin all up his arms. Soon though, his skin regenerated, it was just a small burn and shook it off after a deep breath. Marluxia didn't really want to fight but he did what ever he could to defend himself. He also didn't want to harm Alucard, he knew nothing good would come of it.

Once Marluxia flung back his arms his conjured two very light (in colour and weight) orbs in his hands. Then he dragged his arms up above her head, merging the two essences together and forced them to the ground. From here the wind picked up as a trail... or even a stream of wind no wider than a pencil drifted along the ground a few metres towards Alucard before roots began to appear.

Alucard still stood dominantly as cool as a feather and didn't hesitate at all. As soon as the roots began tot ake form he put out one hand where a red light, just like a tiny star lit up for a brief second. The roots got bigger and bigger untill they shot from the ground and directed straight for Alucards chest. As the roots descended upon Alucard they were scorched and splashed him with a burst of ashes. With a sly grin Alucard lifted an arm pulling the ashes to his hand, directing the forces of which they gathered. After a short time it was clear a snake made from ashes was about to attack Marluxia.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:43 pm
User Image

Alucard Van Lucifix

Alucard stood without hesitation, his thoughts all on Marluxia. The growing giant snake above his head grew larger as a tail began to wrap itself around his arm and then around his body. Marluxia stood waiting. Without warning Alucard widened his eyes and made the snake of ashes above him explode in a fury of fire, almost as if a snake had shed its skin a new serpent one hundred times larger than normal shot for Marluxia, made from pure flames of anguish.

Before Marluxia had time to reach he was engulfed in flames, all oxygen cut off from his longs and flames biting at every inch of his uncovered flesh, even his clothes began to slowly singe. He could hear Alucards great Guffaw from behind the pillar of flames around him.

Alucard watched, arms crossed, grinning at the masterpice he had created. But much to his surprise the flames were vanquished by a spiralling ball of wing surrounding Marluxia, the gust pushed against Alucard. Alucard watched with less of a smirk now. Some feathers and the odd crimson petal also passed Alucard, one landed on his shoulder. But he blew it off and watched it burn as its ashes fell to the green, cool ground. His attention moved back to Marluxia who now stood with magnifiscent wings by his side, layers of feathers.

Marluxia looked up at Alucard, he was crouched over, then he said 'I will not let you play me as a puppet in your games Alucard'. Alucard grinned. 'But you see, i already have you tied up' he let out another great laugh before thrusting his right hand up above him, thin flames shot from the ground and entangled around Marluxia, only to leave chains once their wake had dissipated.  

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:44 am
User Image
Marluxia

Marluxia struggled to free himself from the chains but it seemed they weren't going to budge. He tugged with his arms and trhust his body with might to try and pull the chains from the ground but still nothing moved. He could see Alucard watching with pleasure across the way. Marluxia stopped tugging and looking up at Alucard with a smile... 'You know, Alucard... I can be nice and filled with life... Or i can become your worst nightmare, which do you choose?' he waited for Alucards answer.

Alucard raised a brow and said 'I don't have nightmares' he laughed it off. Marluxia flapped his wings twice and then tightly closed them around himself. Now all that could be seen were 2 folded wings and chains burying themselves somewhere inside, Alucard watched cautiously. Suddenly without warning Marluxia pulled open his wings and revealing himself, with a gust of wind razor sharp thorns shot at Alucard. Meanwhile Marluxia broke the chains and also had a knew companion by his side, but not one with a personality. It was his trusty Scythe. With a crimson blade, much alike to his roses, embedded within a curved, smooth shaft that made the scythe stand atleast a few feet above him. It was dark green and tipped off with another crimson dagger at the bottom, along with a kite shaped crimson blade on the oposite side of the main blade. Alucard was taken by surprise, with no real weapon of his own, only familiars. Then Marluxia shot forwards with a beat of his wings and took a mighty slash at Alucard with his Scythe.

Alucard dodged by crouching low, one leg stretched far another kneeling and both hands holding onto the ground. As soon as the lunge and missed him he attempted to trip Marluxia up with his leg. Marluxia saw then coming and then pole-volted over Alucard. Upon landing his swung his scythe to the side, aiming directly behind himself at Alucard. With accurate timing Alucard swiped his hand conjuring a shadowy wolf's head to bite the scythe and hold it in place briefly before dissipating. Alucard now stood several feet away and swiped his hand again. Bloody red symbols and circles, like celestial patterns just more demonic, conjured on the surface of he ground, no bigger than the average person, and from the diabolical depths of hell bloody bones gathered from the ground and assembled into a Bow. Dripping with blood it shoot an arrow of black magic.

Marluxia looked behind him and almost came face to face with the arrow as it slashed his shoulder. This was not going to heal fast. Then Alucard let loose several fire balls to home down on Marluxia. With Valient swipes of his scythe his destroyed two and used the other as an energy sauce to grow a massive side. 'Hot enough' he thought. It fell, buried itself in the ground and grew into a large tentacle. Marluxia then shouted 'Tentacle of the high plains, protect your creator!' pointing directly at Alucard. The tentacle was dark green and pulsing with white veins, it had some sort of relation to the Angels in the Sky Kingdom. Primarily used to defend homes of an Angel from unexpted guests.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:22 am
User Image

Alucard Van Lucifix

Alucard stood and was slightly unsettled by the wailling vine before him, he did not expect the Angel of all sorts to be a Summoner. 'Protect you from what?' Alucard began 'I'm no monster?' he conjured an evil laugh from within his throat. Alucard swiftly thought of his next move and lunged for the vine. Jumping into the air Alucard shifted into his wolf form within a flurry of dark magic, he opened his jaws and was ready to feast.

The vine retailiated and whipped towards Alucard. His mighty fangs sinked into the vine's flesh making it bleed white blood. The guardian vine whipped the wolf, flung it around but it wouldn't let go. Not untill it flung Alucard into the sky, Alucard let go intentionally and shifted back to his Vampire form in mid-air. 'Dijon-nerub' he commanded, holding his right arm out straight towards the ground, palm open and fingers stretched. Instantainiously the air pressure before his hand gained dramatically and dissipated just as fast. His power wasn't over.

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:21 pm
User Image
Marluxia

Marluxia's conjuration became ashes before his eyes as flames englulfed and twisted around the tentacle. Marluxia wans't happy to let things carry on at this rate so, in turn, he said 'Thats Enough' to himself. He reached up with his right hand above his left shoulder then swung down to his right side, his hand was clenched but around what seemed nothing. Then he turned his fist and suddenly what he has now is obvious. A magnifiscent Scythe appeared. It had a dark green, curved pole, at the foot was a very sharp and englarged Thorn. At the top, a yellow cross connected the pole to the weapon itself. Facing backwards were a crimson diamond-like shaped blade, it slightly curved on the end. Then on the main side is the traditionally shaped but crimson blade, sharp to the touch. The scythe itself has close relation to the roses he conjures up most of the time for his charming uses.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:50 am
User Image

Alucard Van Lucifix

Alucard landed on the floor with a flurry of flames toa void collison with the ground. As he stood back up the flames choked and died. He watched in amusement when he realised the real fight had begun, the realisation that Marluxia had a secret weapon, literally, spiced things up a little. The breeze was still calm and the trees rustled as the sun began to set, leaving an orange painting along the sky.

'Mwuhaha' he laughed to himself with a guffaw. 'Show that your worthy Marluxia!' he shouted across the clearing within the woods. 'This ends here Alucard' he replied. With that Marluxia shot across the ground and towards Alucard, his wings let loose one mighty gust of wind behind him as he went for a slash tohopefully only injure Alucard. Marluxia, despite hating Alucard, couldn't make himself attempt to kill him. Though he knew what Alucard may do to Humans that he loved watching from the High Kingdom.

User Image
Marluxia

As Alucard watched the Angel shoot towards him he pulled both hands infront of him and conjured a shield like pentagram. Made purely of red looking magic, it was see through and the actual pentagram itself was all that seemed solid. Now, Marluxia's scythe clashed with it, not able to break through it they both struggled and help short lived conversation. 'Your more powerful than one may seem, Marluxia' said Alucard with a smirk, gazing through the pentagram. 'One may say the same about you' replied Marluxia.

Alucard thought to himself 'Maybe this boy is worthy of being my sacrifice... it's been a while since an amusing summoning...'.

Finally Marluxia pushed himself back, seperating the two as Alucard discontinued his spell, turning the pentagram into smoke.  

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:45 am
User Image

✢Ѧlucard Van Lucifix✢

Alucᾳrd stared at Marluxia in distaste, a worthy Angel for sacrifice... thats new. It seems than finaly Alucard will have what he's looking for to spice something up, whatever it was it wasn't going to be small. Whilst thinking to himself it gave Marluxia time to cast a spell. He was a veyr loyal and defensive Angel, but ofcoarse he knoew how to protect anything sing offensive magic, hense his Scythe.

When Alucard escaped his own devilish mind, he came to witness Marluxia's arms spread our, wings to the ready and a few dots of white magic, these then turned into several, and those then conjured into many. It wasn't long till all magic boils became heavenly shards that looked the complete opposite to dull. 'Elara flemmel!' shouted Marluxia in an echoic voice, the shards began to thrust towards Alucard who had little time to dodge.

Witnessing a painful few gashes coming his way he spread his arms with haste then conjured rad magic in his hands before slamming them together. This then powerfully lead to his right fist punching the ground, creating a fire explosion with more kick than heat.

It blocked many of the shards but unfortunately he took several cuts to the face and shoulder/back. As the flames dissipated Alucard looked up and growled at Marlxuia, who stood at the ready.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:43 am
User Image
Marluxia

Knowing he has caused Alucard some damage and seemed to have angered him reasured Marluxia that he was atleast doing something to fend off the dreadful Vampire. Though now he just scowled in his general direction, and after showing the magic he's capable off he dread to think what else he might have planned for the Academy. Though Marluxia realised something, battling here was going to become destructive pretty soon and he had no intentions on damaging the surrounding area. And so, Marluxia relaxed his stance and said 'Alucard, i have no intentions of bringing this woods down, and by the looks of things i don't think your 'plans' are intended for it, either' finishing his wings began to dissipate as each feather fell one by one, becoming faster and faster untill the breeze took all of them away. Leaving him as just a topless angel without wings. As for his Scythe he force it into the ground and as the blade stabbed the moving ground roots instantly engulfed it and crimson blossoms began to sprout, as for the main staff-like part it grew into a large stem that continued to blossom.

Alucard gave a odd look, and to be honest he didn't feel liek fighting anymore, either. Without a word he relaxed his stance, also. With a satisfied grin on his face Alucard replied 'mwuhuh' beginning with a short lived guffaw 'Very wel angel-boi'.

With that Marluxia turned his back and began walkign back to teh academy with a slight limp. Alucard did the same but wasn't going to walk, instead he decided to wonde roff deeper into the woods in the intentions of speaking to his Father.

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 5:12 am
User Image

✢Ѧlucard Van Lucifix✢

Alucard made his way deep into the forest before looking around him with a mysterious gaze of ruby red eyes, checking his area around him to make sure he was alone. It was dusk now, the sun was setting and the sky was redish, but below the trees it already felt like night time. Grasping his necklace, the pentagram from his father he yanked it off his neck with a short-lived snap then threw it to the floor. With a straight face he then put out two arms, his middle finger and index fingers pointed, he paused for a brief second as teh breeze ruffled his light hair. He then brought up his arms to cross his body before throwing them to his sides, activiting the necklace. A breeze bursted from the vecinity of the pentagram as a larger, blood red pentagram appeared on the ground. And on it, a sheet of glass that acted as a mirror. Alucard then spoke to it with a sophisticated, young man's voice. 'Father, I want to speak with you'.

The mirror glistened once or twice before his own image changed into his fathers, that off an older Vampire with long white hair, a black and red, heavy coat much like that of 18th century europe. 'Yes, my son. What do you want?'
'I want to know how much longer i have to withstand this putrid place, everyone here is of such mayhem. There is no sense of control' Alucard explained, he was disatisfied and protested against staying here for much longer. 'Alucard, I sent you away for a reason and untill that is fulfilled i shall not allow you escort back tot he castle. Besides, I have an exciting feast about to start, involving the blood hounds and some unlucky guests climbing over the wall' he finished with a guffaw. Alucard was much like his father, if not a bit mroe impatient. 'Father!' Alucard was beginning to get irritated. 'I'll make sure its done quickly then, but don't expect it to be done cleanly' he striked back, he then turned away and began to walk away. 'All the better my son!' he let out another guffar, thinking of what disastrous things Alucard might do to the other races. The glass then dissapeared and the pentagram lost its glow as teh necklace shot back into alucards hand. He walked away with a look of distaste as he exited the woods.

Ashenvail

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games