Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sad, Depressed and Lonely~!~

Back to Guilds

Come here to chat and hang out with people that understand 

Tags: depressed, lonely, people, suicidal, cheating 

Reply A need to vent/help others
Umm.. random s**t that's been happening lately...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiki the Forsaken Prince

Dangerous Lunatic

8,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:57 am
1. Gf(EX) betrayed my trust(twice) by breaking a HUGE promise that's too private to explain then went on to make ME feel horrible for HER cheating(is as close a word as I can get to it, the truth is too much..) on me.. I tried putting it behind me an go on but afterwards she just became a completely different person...
2. One of my used-to-be best friends(this guy "killed himself" twice to "mess with me") is destroying my reputation... what little I have left...
3. My cat, one of the few things that can make me happy nowadays, died...
4. My parents started to use me for status among their friends, good grades, athletic, stuff etc... then blatantly express just how much of a failure I am even though I'm great at sports and my grades are almost straight A's...
5. Ex telling people some of my secrets...
6. I, officially, have only two people that I can trust; My childhood buddy, Jake, and my sister, Susan. No one else cares and no one else bothers to.
7. Started cutting again...
8. Would've died last week if it hadn't been for my sister finding me...
9. Meh... Nothing seems to matter anymore...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:50 pm
Kinda feel your pain bro, read my post (Sometimes i feel numb and close to the end. Oh well.) when i get depressed, i can still taste what a gun barrel taste like.

Im engaged and love my fiance, but i love my ex who i dated during a 8 month split between me and my current fiance.
But my ex who i still love cheated on me, and told a bunch of my secrets.

Kinda understand alot of your other problems too

Ill be your friend, one you can trust.
Heres my hand in friendship, we can walk this valley of darkness alone or together.  

Lord Sorin Painkiller

Dangerous Lunatic

8,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:51 am
Lord Sorin Painkiller
Kinda feel your pain bro, read my post (Sometimes i feel numb and close to the end. Oh well.) when i get depressed, i can still taste what a gun barrel taste like.

Im engaged and love my fiance, but i love my ex who i dated during a 8 month split between me and my current fiance.
But my ex who i still love cheated on me, and told a bunch of my secrets.

Kinda understand alot of your other problems too

Ill be your friend, one you can trust.
Heres my hand in friendship, we can walk this valley of darkness alone or together.
Thanks, I'm fighting my depression as hard as I can right now, I think I'm gaining the upper hand but it's never easy to tell. Sometimes even after getting better something else explodes and kills all the progress you may have made at once. I'll add you, I really need more friends like you, and I really need more people I can trust c:  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:04 pm
the younger you are the easier it is to kick the habit of depression i don't want to be ageist but major depression kicks in when you hit adulthood when your a adult there are so many ways you can harm yourself and make it look like a accident soo many ways to abuse your body with out anyone noticing
when your young the dare factor can easy be combined with your confidence to give you a lot of positive highs there are loads of things to distract you when your young and nothing major to worry about
when your younger its easy to get back up and start again when you start to get older the distance will get longer to trace back  

thackest2k_TFWR2

Relentless Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Dangerous Lunatic

8,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:06 am
thackest2k_TFWR2
the younger you are the easier it is to kick the habit of depression i don't want to be ageist but major depression kicks in when you hit adulthood when your a adult there are so many ways you can harm yourself and make it look like a accident soo many ways to abuse your body with out anyone noticing
when your young the dare factor can easy be combined with your confidence to give you a lot of positive highs there are loads of things to distract you when your young and nothing major to worry about
when your younger its easy to get back up and start again when you start to get older the distance will get longer to trace back
I, honestly, agree completely.  
A need to vent/help others

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff