Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iEmmiChan

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:56 pm
Yeah like the title says I'm 16 and I live in North Jersey. emotion_yatta I'm originally from Southern California though. I love Harry Potter, Doctor Who, and reading. emotion_bigheart I don't have a preference for age or anything, unless you're like under like fourteen confused I like to cuddle, and I consider myself funny (hopefully I actually am and I'm not just deluding myself). I'm kind of lazy so I don't wanna right a bunch of useless crap, that might not even actually determine whether or not your gonna message me So if you're curiosity has been peeked, by my short post, please post or PM if you're interested or just wanna chat! yum_puddi

Also if you're wondering if I post pics I don't unless I'm actually familiar with someone. -shrugs- Sorry that y'all can't see my smexy face. emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:13 pm
iEmmiChan
Yeah like the title says I'm 16 and I live in North Jersey. emotion_yatta I'm originally from Southern California though. I love Harry Potter, Doctor Who, and reading. emotion_bigheart I don't have a preference for age or anything, unless you're like under like fourteen confused I like to cuddle, and I consider myself funny (hopefully I actually am and I'm not just deluding myself). I'm kind of lazy so I don't wanna right a bunch of useless crap, that might not even actually determine whether or not your gonna message me So if you're curiosity has been peeked, by my short post, please post or PM if you're interested or just wanna chat! yum_puddi

Also if you're wondering if I post pics I don't unless I'm actually familiar with someone. -shrugs- Sorry that y'all can't see my smexy face. emotion_awesome

Heyy. I'm 15 and live in Hudson County. People keep insisting I watch Doctor Who, but I've never gotten around to it. I have, however, read the Harry Potter series. So tell me, do you feel you belong to a certain house? In my school, we have a club called Dumbledore's Army. I was expecting to be sorted into Hufflepuff, but the little quiz pinned me as a Gryffindor. I guess that makes me a... Huffledor? Gryffinpuff? Dunno. What else have you read?  

LifeInEdenChanged

post what your looking for in a gf here please and thank you

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff