Reply 27. ✿ - - - Girls
Family Fights

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blaine Dapperboy Anderson

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:54 pm
okay well my cousin and her family were living in the same house as my grandpa and grandma and my grandpa and grandma were paying for the medication for her family and all the bills and every thing and the only thing that the aunt and uncle were doing was buying food with there food stamps

well today my cousin calls me saying "we won't talk for a while" and I thought it was over something else that happen and she would get over it in the next few days but then my mom comes home and tells me that grandma and grandpa kicked them out because they weren't helping paying bills and other stuff

now my cousin, who is my best friend, and I are not aloud to talk to each other. She deleted me off Facebook and now I don't know what I should do. I mean I literally can't live without her. I have known her for as long as I can remember.

We went to Pre-K together and... I honestly can't imagine a life with out her... I honestly don't know what to do... And I feel stupid asking for advice because I feel like this is a stupid thing to be upset about to other people but to me its really important...

I don't know what to do  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:13 pm
Maybe, if they don't have anywhere to go, you could talk to your parents about letting your cousin stay at your house. I wouldn't invite her who family to stay, since it seems like they will just be bums and mooch off of your family, but maybe your cousin could stay, especially if you are both still in school. It would be good for her to have a stable place to sleep, shower, etc if she is attending school.
My cousin lived with us for a while because he was in a bad situation/place. I got pretty close to him then, so I understand not wanting to lose contact with the person. Hopefully things turn out well.  

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50

Blaine Dapperboy Anderson

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:57 pm
ll-Frantic-ll
Maybe, if they don't have anywhere to go, you could talk to your parents about letting your cousin stay at your house. I wouldn't invite her who family to stay, since it seems like they will just be bums and mooch off of your family, but maybe your cousin could stay, especially if you are both still in school. It would be good for her to have a stable place to sleep, shower, etc if she is attending school.
My cousin lived with us for a while because he was in a bad situation/place. I got pretty close to him then, so I understand not wanting to lose contact with the person. Hopefully things turn out well.

Well we already tried to have her live with us but it didn't turn out well. She ended up leaving the 3 month of living with us...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:02 pm
LynneLiesAllot
Well we already tried to have her live with us but it didn't turn out well. She ended up leaving the 3 month of living with us...

If she won't stay with your family then it doesn't sound like there's much that you can do. I guess just wait it out and hope for the best. I know that probably isn't what you want to hear, but hopefully things will get better soon. Just be there to support her, if you can, just don't let her blame you for her situation. Gl dear. <3  

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
27. ✿ - - - Girls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items