6%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 16

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:06 pm
I feel like it's a progressing topic in this day and age with the number of ways to communicate like texting, skype and the internet in general.

If you did what did you do about it?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:39 pm
I've actually had nothing but long-distance relationships, so I would treat it normally, even though I would be sad that the person wasn't closer.  

-Epionee-

Romantic Gaian

4,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:57 pm
Sil3ntxR3qui3m
I've actually had nothing but long-distance relationships, so I would treat it normally, even though I would be sad that the person wasn't closer.

It is sad. I like someone now but she said she'd date me if I was down the block, not across the country. I don't think I could do it anyway though. Is it hard?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:09 pm
CheizLord
Sil3ntxR3qui3m

It is sad. I like someone now but she said she'd date me if I was down the block, not across the country. I don't think I could do it anyway though. Is it hard?
Very. Especially if the person doesn't talk to you for a long time and you have no idea why. But I mean, if you really love each other enough and keep up a good enough relationship, than I'm sure you can make it work. I haven't, but maybe that's just the way I am. >.<  

-Epionee-

Romantic Gaian

4,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:11 pm
Sil3ntxR3qui3m
CheizLord
Sil3ntxR3qui3m

Very. Especially if the person doesn't talk to you for a long time and you have no idea why. But I mean, if you really love each other enough and keep up a good enough relationship, than I'm sure you can make it work. I haven't, but maybe that's just the way I am. >.<

Yeah it seems like you have to be really dedicated to keeping in touch and such for a relationship to work. and I think you eventually should meet in person at least once.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:18 pm
CheizLord
Sil3ntxR3qui3m
CheizLord
Sil3ntxR3qui3m

Yeah it seems like you have to be really dedicated to keeping in touch and such for a relationship to work. and I think you eventually should meet in person at least once.
Oh, definitely. I'm the type where I only date a person if I can see myself with them in the future. So meeting is a must. I'm not in a relationship right now, so it's been kinda lonely and I'm avoided in real life for reasons I'll probably never know. This sort of means that long-distance is the only way I can go, with my situation at home and all. I feel like a real life relationship would be 10x more enjoyable, but it would also hurt more should something go wrong.  

-Epionee-

Romantic Gaian

4,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:28 pm
Sil3ntxR3qui3m
CheizLord
Sil3ntxR3qui3m
CheizLord
Sil3ntxR3qui3m

Oh, definitely. I'm the type where I only date a person if I can see myself with them in the future. So meeting is a must. I'm not in a relationship right now, so it's been kinda lonely and I'm avoided in real life for reasons I'll probably never know. This sort of means that long-distance is the only way I can go, with my situation at home and all. I feel like a real life relationship would be 10x more enjoyable, but it would also hurt more should something go wrong.

this is true. the more in person time you spend the more it hurts. Although I assume it would hurt either way. In person is always so much more satisfying because its not just emotional but physical too. I wanna meet the girl I like so bad but were not dating and it seems like an impossible dream. Ive only mentioned it jokingly and kinda said it once but then backpedaled. Don't want to be a pushy creeper.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:31 pm
CheizLord
Sil3ntxR3qui3m
CheizLord
Sil3ntxR3qui3m
CheizLord
Sil3ntxR3qui3m

this is true. the more in person time you spend the more it hurts. Although I assume it would hurt either way. In person is always so much more satisfying because its not just emotional but physical too. I wanna meet the girl I like so bad but were not dating and it seems like an impossible dream. Ive only mentioned it jokingly and kinda said it once but then backpedaled. Don't want to be a pushy creeper.
Well, good luck to you then. 3nodding  

-Epionee-

Romantic Gaian

4,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:32 pm
Sil3ntxR3qui3m
CheizLord
Sil3ntxR3qui3m
CheizLord
Sil3ntxR3qui3m

Well, good luck to you then. 3nodding

thanks. hope you find someone too :3  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:08 am
Oh yes,not one time,but two times!
But one of them,the Danish girl came over to my place for a couple of weeks (wich whas kind of awesome.),sadly 5 months later we broke up.
Then another girl,but that whas waaaay far away from my home,she could never come at my place,and visa versa.

Blindekind

Tipsy Prophet

7,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

weapon-of-love

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:37 pm
yes i have and they like me and we still like each other but we wont go out.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:39 pm
weapon-of-love

hhahahahahahahahaha... yeah im in that boat right now. sucks...  

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

weapon-of-love

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:42 pm
CheizLord
weapon-of-love

yeah but whatever its kinda good if we dont go out anyways my parents are not to happy with me liking anybody i get the whole im a abomination and im going to h*ll  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:02 pm
weapon-of-love
CheizLord
weapon-of-love

yeah but whatever its kinda good if we dont go out anyways my parents are not to happy with me liking anybody i get the whole im a abomination and im going to h*ll

ahah... yeah im coping. but your parents should read this letter....
http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/drlaura.asp
Just saying. XD  

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

Mieukuu

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:51 pm
My first relationship was a long distance relationship. I still haven't met them in real life, they cut contact with me because their new girlfriend was jealous of our friendship that we had after our break up.

The relationship lasted about 1yr 5mo. And we kept in contact via messenger and imvu (where we met). After that we did facebook and texting. A few calls as well, but it was always awkward for some reason sweatdrop .

les/bi paradise

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff