Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:12 pm
No fancy title here.

Mostly just looking for RP. Up for stuff in the guild or over IM. I'm picky when it comes to mates, so just be aware of that if you make an offer. Mostly, I just want to get these guys out and meeting others.

Oh and
Here's my teepee. If you need it.

Something that I didn't feel like giving its own post
Looking for a fling for Rosiotti. RP isn't necessary, as long you're okay with it fitting into the plot of him falling in love with her and she disappears, for whatever reason, before the kids arrive. So, essentially, he's left heartbroken and completely unaware that he's a father.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:14 pm
User Image

Name: Devasrigarbha

Generation: 4th

Breed: Wind

Persona: Deva is a calm and down-to-earth stallion who had found his calling as his herd's spiritual guide. He enjoys being able to help others and bring a calm to them, and his ability to pick up on the feelings of those around him certainly helps. But he's also curious and likes to learn but, as is often the case, his curiosity overwhelms his sensibility some times and he doesn't realize danger before he's already in it.

- Helping others
- Nature

Dislikes:
- Violence
- Suffering

Looking For: Friends, others to help, someone to knock some of the naivete out of him.

Relationship Status: Single, not exactly looking but open to ideas

Mate: No one

Plot ideas:
- Being a spiritual guide to his herd, Deva is always willing to help those who have lost their faith. If you've got someone who needs a little guidance, he's your stallion.

- Deva's still a young stallion and has a naive curiosity in spite of the dangers his herd has faced. I'd like for him to have a close call with a kalona, or other ill natured Soq that isn't a skinwalker, to try and knock some of that out of him before the attack on the herd.

- The emotional wounds Samsara has left on the Padmapani are deep and Deva isn't handling things well. Not only is the sorrow of the herd weighing heavy on him, but the burden of having killed another living creature is slowly wearing him down. He's going to have to leave the herd for a while to try and get himself straight. If someone could help him realize that death is a part of the balance of nature somehow it would do him a world of good.

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:15 pm
User Image

Name: Mariselle

Generation: 1st

Breed: Usdia

Persona:
She's loopy, to say the least. She believes she was raised by a family of ghosts and spends most of her time in the graveyard trying to fend off evil spirits. She goes about doing random, absurd rituals for any number of reasons and whenever she can she tries to get others involved as well. Don't try to argue with her about anything because you will not win. Ever. She also likes to tell scary stories but has a tendency to scare herself in the process. Oh, and her markings talk to her. She refers to them as the Pumpkin and the Owl and they supposedly protect her from jinxing herself and from curses respectively. However, the pumpkin is a lazyass and doesn't do his job. But at least the Owl takes his work seriously.

-Ghosts
-Night time
-The Pumpkin and the Owl

Dislikes:
-Evil spirits
-When the Pumpkin doesn't do his job
-Bunnies (They're evil man....eeeevil)

Looking For: Friends, ghost-related Soq to fawn over, someone to take advantage her

Relationship Status: Lifemated

Mate: Diz

Plot idea's:
-Mariselle's kind of naive when it comes to other Soq and if someone wanted to, they could probably take advantage of her for...whatever reason. Even if she managed to figure out what was going on, she probably wouldn't think anything less of the Soq because she's just so out of her mind. |D;

-With all this talk of ghosts and crazy rituals, Mariselle can get a little annoying. Especially since she tends not to shut up. It would be interesting to see someone react negatively to her.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:16 pm
User Image

Name: Celeste

Breed: Wind

Persona:
Celeste usually comes off as quite negative when first encountered. She makes it obvious that she doesn't really care to be around others without actually saying it. The truth is she just doesn't trust easily and automatically assumes everyone is either annoying or dangerous unless proven otherwise. If you manage to stick around long enough to prove you're not annoying or dangerous, it really only gets worse. To those she actually considers an acquaintance, she's not afraid to speak her mind and has a tendency to poke fun at them. However, she does have a soft side and will fiercely defend those she sees as true friends in spite of her less than impressive stature.

-Two-leggers
-The lake
-Mar

Dislikes:
-Heights
-Kalona
-Being bothered

Looking For: Friends and enemies

Relationship Status: Lifemated

Mate: Mar

Plot idea's:
-While she's heard stories of how notorious the Kelpi can be, the only one she knows is Mar and he is so far from the norm it's not even funny. But because of him she can't help but be curious about his breed and wants to meet some others, be they like him or more like the stories she's heard.

-There are two things that terrify Celeste: heights and Kalonas. Being forced into a situation with either, or both, of these could be interesting for her. I'm not completely certain how she'd react but I'd be okay with her coming out of it with some scrapes and bruises.

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:17 pm
User Image

Name: Lage

Breed: Nixie-Seathi cross

Persona:
While wary of the world outside of his kelp bed, Lage is quite friendly with other Soq so long as his familiar, Kallan, is there. He's curious about not only what it's like on land, but what it's like in other parts of the ocean and the rivers and lakes. To quench this curiosity, he travels with Kallan in hopes of finding Soq to tell him about the world. He's completely fascinated by the stories he's told, be they true or not, and is always ready to listen in.

-Stories
-Flowers

Dislikes:
-Storms
-Being separated from Kallan
-Fish

Looking For: Friends and enemies

Relationship Status: Single and looking - Lifemate only and I'm gonna be picky. 8|

Mate: None

Plot idea's:
-Stories!! He wants others to tell him stories of any kind. True or made up. It doesn't matter. He just loves listening to others and imagining the scenes playing out.

-It would be really cute if someone could bring him different flowers from time to time, since he loves them so much. Maybe even make it their goal to show him every flower in the world. Which I know is impossible, but it would be cute nonetheless. X3

-A mate. Call me vain, I want someone who will look good with him. But personality that works with him matters too. I don't know what will work best with him, but lots of RP to see if they're compatible would be required even if I did know.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:18 pm
User Image

Name: Novella

Breed: Flutter

Persona: Novella carries herself great poise, though she's not snobby in the least. In fact, while she does have a elegance about her, she's still quite young and has moments of childishness. Mostly when learning something new is involved. She absolutely loves learning and will go to great lengths to obtain new knowledge. However, she also believes that everything she learned from her heard is the complete truth and when that is contested she can get a bit upset. Something she'll have to overcome when she realizes how behind the times the records of her herd are.

-Good conversation
-Contraptions

Dislikes:
-Having her beliefs broken down

Looking For: Friends, knowledge, possibly Soq to disprove what she believes are the norm for their breed.

Relationship Status: Not looking

Mate: None

Plot idea's:
-The first encounte: Until recently Novella has lived in the same forest all her life. While the Kawani lands are new to her, she's read much about them and believes she knows all about the land, the people and the Soquili. What will her first encounter with a foreign Soq be like? I'm leaving this open to any kind of Soq. I sort of want it to be a surprise for me. XD

-Beasts of legend: Novella is on a pilgrimage to find new knowledge to bring back to her herd. Since the two breeds were relatively well hidden until now, the hippogryphs and uts......dragonguys are an unknown that I'd like her to "discover." She'll probably want to stick around them for a while and might make an annoyance of herself with too many questions. Or she could make some new friends. It depends on who she meets, really~

-Not what you seem: She believes that everything she's read in her herd's records are absolute truth. That means she believes all kalona to be violent, all angeni to be righteous, so on and so forth. Obviously that's not true and she needs to learn that. If you have a Soq that doesn't fit his/her breed's norm, I'd love for them to meet. So long as she doesn't get maimed. :'D

-Tinkerer's trade: While she probably wouldn't be any good at it herself, Novella would probably be fascinated in watching a tinkerer/inventor at work. In the very least she would love to learn how his/her inventions work.

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:19 pm
Posting. You can do it now.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:43 pm
Hi~ I want plots with Lage! *raises hand* Of any kind, really - Illy needs friends in a bad way outside of her little lake pod/family. She's a traveling bard - she runs around all over the place telling stories, singing songs, dancing, and collecting trinkets. She gets homesick a lot, but fixes that by exploring with Orlando, her familiar... Who's about as silly as she is. They're very much partners in crime when it comes right down to it, and both are very social... But they don't have many friends, and they need someone new to be social with. >.<
So she can tell him a story, bring him flowers - I'm up for anything you want to throw at her. n.n
Including romance-y stuff if you want to consider it, but there would definitely need to be lots of friendship first <3 She has issues with boys that get too close to her. ^^;

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:52 pm
Sudden devouring by school stuff, yay! 8D; Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. We can definitely RP them, Lage needs to meet others of his kind just as much as anyone else. I'm not sure she's exactly what I'm looking for when it comes to a mate, but we can see where it goes. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:53 pm
Vayu would find it a great experience to help Deva. I can see them discussing death, impermanence, fate, and the like. I think it would be a great learning experience for Vayu and also help me mesh out his spiritual side more. Let me know when you want to start this.  

SylverStar

High-functioning Counselor

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200
Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items