Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Writers United

Back to Guilds

A place for any and all writers to share their brilliance. 

Tags: writing, literature, fantasy, horror, roleplay 

Reply Library
Introductions Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

His Majesty Satan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:01 pm
Welcome to All Writers United! For those who love literature, this is a guild built for you, because not only is the guild based on writing, it is built upon reading as well, in all forms and all subjects.

You can refer to me as Necro on this site, and I am the guild captain. I am fourteen years old and have too much experience in writing to keep to myself, so I am sharing my mind with the people of Gaia online! Hope you have a great time in this group and I hope you all grow to become great writers!

Sincerely,
Necro  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:37 pm
Hello my name is I go by Cam, i also go by Jasper, Whichever you prefer to call me. I write alot of poetry.. I am fourteen years old.. I am a Freshman in highschool. (Feel free to ask more if you want to know more about me)
~ Goodbye my friends, Jasper

xI Jasper Ix

Friendly Gaian

7,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

AZookiex3

5,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:49 pm
Name: April, Zookie
Grade: 11th (Junior in High School)

I write whenever I have some random ideas pop into my head, or if I dream of something and can't get it out. My 10th grade english teacher told me that my writing has potential.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:31 pm
hello all, my name is Amy and i'm in the 11th grade. I love writing Fantasy/ Scientific Fiction, but i do have a grammar problem and that is why i want to join so i can have better experience on writing. I also have an account on Deviantart named momo4740 where my arts and stories will storage; and later on one of my story (will post thread later) will be in a newsletter in a Hospital.

your friendly elf, Amy.

Octomomo

Lazy Teammate

24,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Evolution Debut 250

LoperDoper

Questionable Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:28 am
Hello, I'm Lucy. I'm 14 years old and in Year 10 (Fourth year in secondary school).
I've been writing stories for three years, and writing lyrics for about that time. I'm currently working on a story aptly named 'Storytime' which actually has very little to do with adorable little stories.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:18 pm
Name : Katsura, Tsura for short
Bday : July 14
Well yeah. My strong point in writing is introducing symbolism.
My hobbies include writing(duh), writing lyrics, playing guitar, and watching anime/read manga. My expertise not only includes symbolism, but I also enjoy using nature in my poems/stories.

Well-VerSed

Dangerous Businessman

5,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

That man 0ver there

5,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:14 am
Name:Aaron
B-day:4/7
I'm not that good of a writer although one of the things I wrote got 3rd place in state, more then likely a fluke. If I can find it I'll post it here but it's not that good. I guess I just want to become more well rounded. Nice meeting you all.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:30 pm
Name: Gnomes-San
I'm mostly here because I love to write, and reading what other people are doing. Also, this is kind of sad...but it's seems I've been doing this longer than some of you have been alive, and I think maybe I have something to offer to the others here : )

I am pursuing my MFA in Creative writing along with a PhD in Psychology, so I might not be here too often, but I hope to share with y'all as often as possible.  

Gnomes-san
Vice Captain

Bara the Mercenary

Lonely Genius

7,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:13 am
Hello, dears and darlings!

I am one of those people who doesn't mind giving out their name; I am Samantha Hallock, and I am working on my manuscript for publishing. Here, I will post stories that I am not fond of and simply don't find worth the trouble of publishing. In truth, I do not wish to publish anything other than one story, though I will work on a few others for publishing as well.

I am 18 years old, and through my life, I expressed a darker, more suppressed personality that I still attempt to hide. Through paranoid schizophrenia, my writing warped from the early visions of hope to dark, depressing tragedies, mostly centered around the darker figures in mythology and urban fantasy. As it is, I absolutely adore gods centered around death and the different views of the Underworld, as it is.

My most comfortable genre to write in is urban fantasy. Something has always drawn my attention to the world of what may be, and through my years of writing (as I have been writing since I knew how to spell), I found it quite impossible to find my way to other genres. Experience has never been a problem with me; a little tweaking for even a first-time writer will do. In all honesty, I am content with how I write, and according to others, they are as well. In truth, I don't need very much critique (though feel free to add one, if necessary), and I mostly applied to provide assistance for those aspiring writers.

In any case, I doubt anyone's going to read these paragraphs, so indeed. See you in the forums.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:58 am
Hey all! smile I'm rxnkim, or you can simply refer to me by my name, Renee; which ever one you prefer. I'm a recently turned 16 year old from Australia, and I'm in year 11 for those wondering. I'm one of those people who write, yet the world doesn't know about it unless they search me up online. I've been writing for five years now, and have been told that I have a way with words (I beg to differ), but I guess everyone sees a written text differently.

I enjoy reading mystery, historical and fantasy fiction, though biographies and tend to interest me too. I'm not too big of a fan of romance (but will read other genres with romance in them); but I'm always willing to give a story a go. I write about topics that interest me - as most of us do - but I find that most of my stories are based on the human condition. One of my stories that I'm working on now is called Abstract. Whether or not I'm going to post it up on here, I don't know; but it's about how people change and react when put under a situation of immense stress or extreme catastrophe. Mmm, I guess that's as much as I'll say about that for now wink

rxnkim

Oxymouse

2,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:18 pm
Hey 'yall! Oxymouse here, though most people just call me Mouse online. If you prefer my real moniker, you can call me Jet. I have always written stories to entertain me. Video games and movies and books are fun to play, watch and read but writing stories is much more fulfilling. Right now I am (slowly) working on an unnamed trilogy set in the distant future. The first book is called The Last Kormic; the second, Age of Kings. The third has yet to be named. I'm not quite sure if I want to go the traditional publishing route. I was thinking of self-publishing using the powers of the internet. Since books are easily pirated, might as well ask for 'donations' for a copy of my literature.

Well I hope that covers a good introduction. See yall 'round!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:46 am
Good morning/ afternoon/ night to all who would read this. xd My name is nick. I'm 24 and I've been writing for the past 15 years, and though I don't write as often as i should when I get going there is really nothing that can stop me. Personally, I think everything that I write is crap and shouldn't be read by anyone but others say differently. I'm currently persuing a degree in medicine but I have no idea which direction or how far I will travel with it.
Well that's all 3nodding
Ps. This lovely word program that I'm using doesn't seem to have a spell check. stare  

siaskain

3,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

GhostlyMark

Invisible Humorist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:25 pm
Name:Mark

Im interested in writing stories(doesnt really matter what genre, i can try to do all) and poetry(mostly on nature) and also enjoy reading others.
But i'll put my skills in your faith to make me better at it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:36 am
About Me:

1. Name: Evelyn Moonmeadow
2. Age: 17 Years
3. Birthday: May 20, 1994
4. Zodiac: Taurus
5. Birthstone: Emerald
6. Favorite Colors: Pink, Light Green, Light Blue, and Yellow
7. Favorite Animal: Tiger (Thanks to Sable heart )
8. Favorite Food: Cinnamon Buns! heart
9. Favorite Flower: Sunflowers
10. Favorite Books: The Sparrowhawk Series, Edward Cline, The Chronicles of Narnia, The Evernight Series, Cathedral of the Sea, Hamlet, London, The City of Ember Series, Alias Grace, Any Biography, Biology Books, Charles Darwin, Charles Dickens
11. Favorite Movies: Glory, You Again, To Kill a Mockingbird, Working Girl, Cary Grant, Gregory Peck, Disney Movies
12. Likes: Reading, Drawing, Painting, Figure Skating, Music, Piano, Flute, Basketball, Volleyball, Writing, Graphics, Karate, Dancing, Gymnastics, Violin, Guitar, Swimming, and Eating
13. Dislikes: Men, Giggling Flirtatiously All the Time, Broccoli, and Carrots

Evelyn Moonmeadow's Resume:

My Resume  

Evelyn Moonmeadow

Sparkly Shopper

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • Hive Mind 200

XMa_kemehx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:50 pm
Dsscc