GentleBirb
Vice Captain

Skilled Genius

8,975 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:03 am
Figured that it's an art too and can't find anything to submit to for this yum_puddi

Here is the parts for my gaia profile page CB

User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

The parts I needed to add to my CSS. I make personal profile pages based of this same CSS for other members on Gaia for commission. If anyone would like me to just PM me ^^

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:50 am
That's awesome!  

Xelyn Craft

Anxious Trash

Checkered Knight

Noble Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:36 pm
That is too epic!!! Seriously need dreamweaver, will not touch html. You couldn't pay me enough to touch just-coding. I would need dreamweaver to do what you just did. That, or flash.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:27 pm
Celestic Muse
That is too epic!!! Seriously need dreamweaver, will not touch html. You couldn't pay me enough to touch just-coding. I would need dreamweaver to do what you just did. That, or flash.

nope. I used just Photoshop and CSS that is for the v2 gaia profiles putting my art to them. It's a hassle but I had to find the perimeters and work through all the CSS to edit how I wanted it to appear ^^/  

GentleBirb
Vice Captain

Skilled Genius

8,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50

Checkered Knight

Noble Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:33 am
MahoHaku
Celestic Muse

nope. I used just Photoshop and CSS that is for the v2 gaia profiles putting my art to them. It's a hassle but I had to find the perimeters and work through all the CSS to edit how I wanted it to appear ^^/

3nodding Neato! I would have to have dreamweaver to do the parameters and coding( sweatdrop heh, that's what I meant in the first post. Whoopse!)

Despite the hassle, this turned out awesomely! 3nodding The thought that came to mind, you're really good at this.

I memorized a bunch of codes from Web Animation class they are similar to Flash Action script. So if you wanted something to be image Let's say you want it to float chance "Center" to "float" And it will float where you want it then you just add "Floatcenter" or something like that. Anyway looking up the codes are different for everything most of my changes involved changing txt to the colors I wanted, adding my own images in the link choices, and changing the sizes such as <520'p x 230'p> to <560'p x 240p'> It's more or less messing with the coding. If you think about them logically they make sense.

These aren't actual codes so I wouldn't suggest using them these are just off the top of my head as exampled 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:19 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Another profile for my friend X3 Gotta love Russia...
"Become one with Mother Russia Da~"

GentleBirb
Vice Captain

Skilled Genius

8,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50

OneWeekRainisu
Captain

Barton Phantom

11,650 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:55 am
MahoHaku
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Another profile for my friend X3 Gotta love Russia...
"Become one with Mother Russia Da~"

OMG, its so cute!!!

Graphic Art [Any computer Art]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces