Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
Artist needed Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cute idea?
  yes
  no
View Results

zerodeoxys

Eloquent Mage

17,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:36 pm
For those of you who have seen my bump cause I've bumped your tank (or you stalk me), I was thinking I should get a bump specifically for tanks. So what I need is some one to make a preggy of this avi with the words "We're both glowing" some where it can be read. The picture can't be too big keep in mind it will be used for bumping. Now I am willing to pay for it so post examples of your work and what you're going to charge.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:48 am
Bump for you!! heart  

Sparkling Waters Guild
Captain

Gracious Sweetheart

zerodeoxys

Eloquent Mage

17,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:49 am
Sparkling Waters Guild
Bump for you!! heart
thank you for the bump heart  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:33 am
Did I get it right, that the only thing you want is a bump sign with the shown avi and written text?  

Ranchi

Tasty Target

zerodeoxys

Eloquent Mage

17,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:40 am
Ranchi
Did I get it right, that the only thing you want is a bump sign with the shown avi and written text?
correct, the avi has to be preggy, I would have tried to include more on the avi but I just couldn't find anything that looked good.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:54 am
zerodeoxys
Ranchi
correct, the avi has to be preggy, I would have tried to include more on the avi but I just couldn't find anything that looked good.

Hm, I'm actually on a break from drawing, but it sounds like a good challenge, never did a pregnant avi before. In case you don't find someone faster than me, I'd like to give it a try next week. My calendar is a little full these days sweatdrop

Samples to be found in this almost dead shop.  

Ranchi

Tasty Target

zerodeoxys

Eloquent Mage

17,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:56 am
Ranchi
zerodeoxys
Ranchi

Hm, I'm actually on a break from drawing, but it sounds like a good challenge, never did a pregnant avi before. In case you don't find someone faster than me, I'd like to give it a try next week. My calendar is a little full these days sweatdrop

I don't mind waiting, and your art looks cute. What is your pricing?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:46 am
zerodeoxys
Ranchi
zerodeoxys
Ranchi

Usually 50k for full coloring, but since you don't need that many colors, and I don't know how this is gonna turn out, I can't say if it's maybe too much in the end xd  

Ranchi

Tasty Target

zerodeoxys

Eloquent Mage

17,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:53 am
Ranchi
zerodeoxys
Ranchi
zerodeoxys
Ranchi

Usually 50k for full coloring, but since you don't need that many colors, and I don't know how this is gonna turn out, I can't say if it's maybe too much in the end xd
ok, you can price it once you have idea of what it will cost or when it's done  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:16 pm
Ranchi
so how gos it?  

zerodeoxys

Eloquent Mage

17,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100

Ranchi

Tasty Target

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:05 pm
zerodeoxys
Ranchi
so how gos it?

Just gave a freebie I had to finish for a friend yesterday, and I'm having a little trouble finding good belly ref pics, but I'll just start and see what happens.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:41 am
Ranchi
zerodeoxys
Ranchi
so how gos it?

Just gave a freebie I had to finish for a friend yesterday, and I'm having a little trouble finding good belly ref pics, but I'll just start and see what happens.
ok, I can help you find one if you need me too.  

zerodeoxys

Eloquent Mage

17,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100

Ranchi

Tasty Target

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:52 am
zerodeoxys
Ranchi
zerodeoxys
Ranchi
so how gos it?

If you have one or more, I'd be happy biggrin

Just don't want the belly to look unnatural, that's why a ref would be nice.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:24 pm
Ranchi
zerodeoxys
Ranchi
zerodeoxys
Ranchi
so how gos it?

ok, here's a good source, preggy , just click next and previous to see other pictures.  

zerodeoxys

Eloquent Mage

17,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100

Ranchi

Tasty Target

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:24 am
zerodeoxys
Ranchi
zerodeoxys
Ranchi
zerodeoxys
Ranchi
so how gos it?

ok, here's a good source, preggy , just click next and previous to see other pictures.

Ah, I didn't even think about getting anime pictures, I was looking at real women, but didn't find anything useful xd

Thanks for the link, I already found a few and saved them. Hope I can start tonight or tomorrow whee  
█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff